'Declaration to Travel' permits - like I would be bothered Cromwell

Started by Sheepy, March 06, 2021, 02:59:02 PM

« previous - next »

patman post

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

Yellow fever jab has been a requirement for many countries I've been to in the past, it's no big deal, why all the fuss?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

patman post

I don't understand the fuss or difficulty about the requirement for immunisation travel documents. I've need such a document in the past. And the Post Office travel services site gives information of what would be needed in years before the pandemic.   
The fact more countries and organisations will want punters to carry them to open up services seems positive rather than restrictive.

https://www.postoffice.co.uk/my-travel/travel-vaccinations
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 07, 2021, 11:20:28 AM
::)
But then, I have been offered plenty of others, just wouldn't seem right though for some reason.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 07, 2021, 11:07:44 AM
But then Mr Ben I told you I don't have a passport, I will put it down to your age and being forgetful, so why would I be bothered?
::)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 06, 2021, 10:11:23 PM
+
Oh well if you're not bothered then...... Butt Kick
But then Mr Ben I told you I don't have a passport, I will put it down to your age and being forgetful, so why would I be bothered?

Streetwalker

Quote from: Sheepy on March 06, 2021, 11:34:26 PM
You're a tough cookie Streetwalker, what those poor souls who have crossed the whole of Europe because they aren't safe countries, who have no shoes and a limp, have all but starved to death and crossed a channel in freezing conditions without a winter coat and no phone because they love you.

Send them all back to France , they can learn to love them .

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on March 07, 2021, 09:11:38 AM
When it comes to virus pandemics I much prefer what the mass of the medical profession says and thinks, rather than a small number of dubious conspiracist theorist characters on an obscure forum, who arrogantly assume to know better with zero credible evidence. A bunch of flat earthers.
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/team-probing-origins-coronavirus-wuhan-142438120.html
Maybe you got the wrong flat earthers all along, how smart would that be?

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on March 06, 2021, 11:19:17 PM
srb ain't big on government figures anyway, he much prefers whatever the media prints.
When it comes to virus pandemics I much prefer what the mass of the medical profession says and thinks, rather than a small number of dubious conspiracist theorist characters on an obscure forum, who arrogantly assume to know better with zero credible evidence. A bunch of flat earthers.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Sheepy

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 06, 2021, 11:01:19 PM
Im more bothered on who's coming into the country rather than who's leaving .  When they start to check and stop that those coming in are not infected

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9325143/Injured-barefoot-migrants-arrive-Dover-crossing-Channel-rubber-dinghy.html

Its no good clamping down on Rodney  from Essex from having a week in Benidorm if you welcome  thousands of Illegals ashore at Dover , because that is what we are doing .
You're a tough cookie Streetwalker, what those poor souls who have crossed the whole of Europe because they aren't safe countries, who have no shoes and a limp, have all but starved to death and crossed a channel in freezing conditions without a winter coat and no phone because they love you.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on March 06, 2021, 09:55:23 PM
Little old Barry reads those links you post to the government website.
0.5% of tests are now positive. Any idea what the false positive rate is, eh Einstein?
srb ain't big on government figures anyway, he much prefers whatever the media prints.

Streetwalker

Im more bothered on who's coming into the country rather than who's leaving .  When they start to check and stop that those coming in are not infected

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9325143/Injured-barefoot-migrants-arrive-Dover-crossing-Channel-rubber-dinghy.html

Its no good clamping down on Rodney  from Essex from having a week in Benidorm if you welcome  thousands of Illegals ashore at Dover , because that is what we are doing .

Barry

Little old Barry reads those links you post to the government website.
0.5% of tests are now positive. Any idea what the false positive rate is, eh Einstein?
† The end is nigh †