Small Obscure Political Party Loses its Leader

Started by HDQQ, March 07, 2021, 10:29:28 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: srb7677 on March 07, 2021, 05:49:35 PM
....a petty nationalist, racist, scumbag, and a charlatan to boot.

You presume someone in Momentum will be around to write the history then.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

srb7677

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 07, 2021, 05:45:43 PM
History will remember Farage as....
....a petty nationalist, racist, scumbag, and a charlatan to boot.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Streetwalker

History will remember Farage as the man that stopped us being over run by the  political classes of Europe . The ball is now in the Tories hands to finish the job

As we saw with the Brexit party , under the right leadership the mob can be assembled within weeks . Farage should have his new UK passport confiscated and told he is on standby  ;D 

HDQQ

So if I were hypothetically and somewhat cryptically and inaccurately to refer to you as a 'commie' and you said you couldn't understand why anyone would call you a commie, all I'd need to say is 'you right-wingers will never understand, you never do'.

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Borchester

Quote from: HDQQ on March 07, 2021, 01:27:30 PM
Don't know where you get 'snob' from.

That is a problem the wimpy left has and probably always will have Duckie.
Algerie Francais !

HDQQ

Quote from: Borchester on March 07, 2021, 12:15:04 PM
What an appalling little snob you are Duckie.
Don't know where you get 'snob' from. I suppose by 'snob' you mean anyone who doesn't agree with your extreme views.

Sheepy

Quote from: HDQQ on March 07, 2021, 11:25:35 AM
Not without good reason. If only he hadn't got up David Cameron's nose so much he'd be as forgotten as Kilroy-Silk by now.
Well as some famous bloke once said Ducky, if you haven't made enemies in life, you haven't been standing up for yourself. Which is self-explanatory.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borchester

Quote from: HDQQ on March 07, 2021, 10:29:28 AM
Reform Party loses its leader. 
https://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage-steps-down-as-reform-uk-leader-after-saying-he-has-achieved-his-lifes-work-12238504
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/nigel-farage-steps-down-reform-uk_uk_6044980dc5b69078ac6bcc29
So the serial resigner who's done so much harm to Britain now wants to hunt down reds under our beds and campaign against young people.
We need to remind ourselves of one concept that's gone out of fashion - the trouble-maker - the person who just likes stirring up trouble for its own sake.

What an appalling little snob you are Duckie.

Farage rallied Middle Britain and got us out of the EU. The Lib Dem left raised bumpers of decaffeinated camomile tea to every Guardian editorials and held seminars on how to stop the labouring poor from keeping coal in the bath.

I reckon our Nigel looked at some of your comments and thought, well, if that is the state of the opposition then Brexit is safe and he could leave politics and go back to making a few bob.
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: HDQQ on March 07, 2021, 11:25:35 AM
Not without good reason. If only he hadn't got up David Cameron's nose so much he'd be as forgotten as Kilroy-Silk by now.
No Quackers fact is  Cameron realised the writing was on the wall he knew he'd have to set a referendum.

He wrongly surmised he'd win.....didn't and ran away.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

HDQQ

Quote from: Barry on March 07, 2021, 11:10:43 AM
You don't like Nigel then, Duck, there's no surprise there then.
He was successful in what he set out to do. Get us out of the EU.
He's leaving Richard Tice in charge, who is an excellent clear headed politician.
That small obscure political party leader really got up the remainer's nose. Tough.

Barry

You don't like Nigel then, Duck, there's no surprise there then.
He was successful in what he set out to do. Get us out of the EU.
He's leaving Richard Tice in charge, who is an excellent clear headed politician.
That small obscure political party leader really got up the remainer's nose. Tough.
† The end is nigh †

HDQQ

Reform Party loses its leader. 
https://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage-steps-down-as-reform-uk-leader-after-saying-he-has-achieved-his-lifes-work-12238504
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/nigel-farage-steps-down-reform-uk_uk_6044980dc5b69078ac6bcc29
So the serial resigner who's done so much harm to Britain now wants to hunt down reds under our beds and campaign against young people.
We need to remind ourselves of one concept that's gone out of fashion - the trouble-maker - the person who just likes stirring up trouble for its own sake.