So how brown will your baby be?Well it's free speech isn't it

Started by cromwell, March 08, 2021, 03:52:25 PM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Borchester on March 09, 2021, 11:20:27 AM
This all reminds me of that scene in Moonstruck where Cher goes off on one and says that Nicholas Cage is guilty and that she is guilty and that everyone is guilty. And Nick puts up with a bit until finally the pair of them decide to shag each other senseless and they live happily ever after.

It worked ok in the movie so I don't see why it should not work in real life. But it does raise the question of who is going to roger Steve?

You can be certain he will miss the irony.

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 09, 2021, 09:46:05 AM
We will have to disagree on this one JOG , for me the tradition is what keeps the Royal package in place ,start messing with that and you end up with a republic .
Well a republic I would like or something resembling (hence my user name) however Queeny has not done bad at all and the thought of a president Bliar makes me feel nauseous.

I don't suppose we'll ever know the truth and as in most cases it probably lies somewhere in between the two conflicting accounts.

TBH SW I favour Jogs option,bin big ears and go straight to Wills and tell the rest to sod off and get a job though I do have some sympathy for Harry given the trauma he suffered as a kid when his mum died.

Quote from: Sheepy on March 09, 2021, 01:17:34 PM
Oh no its a mega family fall out, Gran, gran they called my baby names and my wife, oh never mind dear, the crowds need waving at run along, I am sure you can sort it out amongst yourselves. Let's not make a drama and a [highlight]soap Oprah out of it.[/highlight]

:) Very good
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Oh no its a mega family fall out, Gran, gran they called my baby names and my wife, oh never mind dear, the crowds need waving at run along, I am sure you can sort it out amongst yourselves. Let's not make a drama and a soap Oprah out of it.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

johnofgwent

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borchester

Quote from: DeppityDawg on March 09, 2021, 10:27:04 AM
This is similar to that time when you accused me of being a racist isn't it?

This all reminds me of that scene in Moonstruck where Cher goes off on one and says that Nicholas Cage is guilty and that she is guilty and that everyone is guilty. And Nick puts up with a bit until finally the pair of them decide to shag each other senseless and they live happily ever after.

It worked ok in the movie so I don't see why it should not work in real life. But it does raise the question of who is going to roger Steve?
Algerie Francais !

DeppityDawg

Quote from: srb7677 on March 09, 2021, 07:12:06 AMWell we know it wasn't the queen or prince Philip, but as to who disdainfully said such a snobbish and racist thing we can only ever guess at the identity

This is similar to that time when you accused me of being a racist isn't it?

Nick

Quote from: srb7677 on March 09, 2021, 07:12:06 AMWell we know it wasn't the queen or prince Philip, but as to who disdainfully said such a snobbish and racist thing we can only ever guess at the identity.

The words show us nothing, it's all about context. Read what Pat posted.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

Snowflakes cover your eyes.

QuoteA hillbilly farmer who wanted?
to get a divorce paid a visit to a lawyer.

The lawyer said, 'How can I help you?'

The farmer said, 'I want to get one of them dayvorces.'

The lawyer said, 'Do you have any grounds?'

The farmer said, 'Yes, I got 40 acres'

The lawyer said, 'No, No, you don't understand, Do you have a suit?

The farmer said, 'Yes, I got a suit, I wears it to church on Sundays.'

The lawyer said, 'No, no, I mean, do you have a case?'

The farmer said, 'No, I ain't got a Case, but I got a John Deere.

The lawyer said, 'No, I mean, do you have a grudge?'

The farmer said,'Yes, I got a grudge, that's where I parks the John Deere'

The lawyer said, 'Does your wife beat you up or something?'

The farmer said, 'No, we both get up at 4:30.'

By now the lawyer is gettin frustrated but tries one last question

The lawyer said, 'Is your wife a nagger?'

The farmer said, 'No, she's a little white gal, but our last child was a nagger and that's why I wants a dayvorce.'
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: johnofgwent on March 09, 2021, 09:25:59 AM

I'm deadly serious. Liz and Phil's experiment to widen the exposure of The Firms hierarchy has been a total f**king disaster.

Liz should have done a Juliana on New Year's Eve 1981 and handed Charlie the crown to go with the trophy wife. His antics since, or actually as we now know during that era disqualify him a thousand fold over Edward VIII.

Unless there is hard evidence of Will sticking it to pigs, goats or sheep a la Cameron, the whole bloody lot should bugger off and hand the job to the front man at the end of the line.

There is no other way to avoid becoming a republic before Melissa gets the vote.

We will have to disagree on this one JOG , for me the tradition is what keeps the Royal package in place ,start messing with that and you end up with a republic .

johnofgwent

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 09, 2021, 08:43:18 AM
That there was maybe some negative press was of their own making from what I can see but hey it can't all be positive ,we would soon get bored with a miss goody two shoes ,wouldn't we ? 
Maybe she should have asked Charlie about the negative stuff ,he's been getting it since he left one of the best schools in the country with a CSE in History or was it how to talk to plants  .

Anyway good old Charlie ,you can't be serious about not letting him have his turn Jog , its the rules , innit .

I'm deadly serious. Liz and Phil's experiment to widen the exposure of The Firms hierarchy has been a total f**king disaster.

Liz should have done a Juliana on New Year's Eve 1981 and handed Charlie the crown to go with the trophy wife. His antics since, or actually as we now know during that era disqualify him a thousand fold over Edward VIII.

Unless there is hard evidence of Will sticking it to pigs, goats or sheep a la Cameron, the whole bloody lot should bugger off and hand the job to the front man at the end of the line.

There is no other way to avoid becoming a republic before Melissa gets the vote.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Streetwalker

Quote from: srb7677 on March 09, 2021, 09:01:37 AM
The bit about a royal and the skin colour of their baby was corroborated by Harry, with whom the conversation actually took place. Megan was simply reporting what Harry told her. And indeed Harry corroborated everything she said. So you would have to assume they are both lying. Why would you do that? Everything they said adds up.

It all had the ring of truth to me, we all know what our tabloid press is like.

Well until its revealed who (if anyone) asked the question regarding the kids skin colour its a non story .
I hope by the way Harry has put his girl straight that her sprogs will not be princes(s) if and until Charlie takes the throne and is nothing to do with race . (just one thing that didnt add up)

srb7677

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 09, 2021, 08:05:28 AM
You are of course falling into her web of lies by assuming what she says is fact not fiction .
The bit about a royal and the skin colour of their baby was corroborated by Harry, with whom the conversation actually took place. Megan was simply reporting what Harry told her. And indeed Harry corroborated everything she said. So you would have to assume they are both lying. Why would you do that? Everything they said adds up.

It all had the ring of truth to me, we all know what our tabloid press is like.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Streetwalker

Quote from: johnofgwent on March 09, 2021, 08:20:04 AM

I confess I don't give a shit but those who lose sleep over such things (and I don't by that mean to specifically include or exclude you) might like to note this ...

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/meghan-markle-kate-negative-racist-press-coverage-guardian-a9289531.html

Fairly sure she wasn't saying she was off to bleat to Oprah in 2018.

There is of course a famous internet meme with Philip....

But in reality there's a bloody good reason I have more than once advocated Liz, Phil, Charles, Camilla and all to left and right abdicate, f**k off into obscurity and leave the job to William who let us stop f**king about is more than ready, his missus who still has a cute arse and the progeny she has already provided to keep "the firm" supplied with CEOs...

The fact they're a nice Aryan nuclear family is merely royal icing on the cake

That there was maybe some negative press was of their own making from what I can see but hey it cant all be positive ,we would soon get bored with a miss goody two shoes ,wouldn't we ? 
Maybe she should have asked Charlie about the negative stuff ,he's been getting it since he left one of the best schools in the country with a CSE in History or was it how to talk to plants  .

Anyway good old Charlie ,you cant be serious about not letting him have his turn Jog , its the rules , innit .

johnofgwent

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 09, 2021, 08:05:28 AM
You are of course falling into her web of lies by assuming what she says is fact not fiction .

I dont actually recall any negative press until she started out on her reveal all to Oprah mission (2) which was somewhere between Vancouver and LA if my memory is correct . I can't say I was paying that much attention so I could be wrong on exact dates .

The bridges have been burnt now though ,the press are on a feeding frenzy and quite frankly she has nobody to blame but herself and her very weak other half .
Im in the starting position that she couldn't handle Royal life (who would have guessed) has run away with ginger in tow and is making excuse after excuse for her fecked up life .

On the other hand she could just be a conniving bitch who has used the position she found herself in to elevate herself (In the US ) to some sort of American Royalty  in waiting .   But Ill keep that thought on the back burner .

I confess I don't give a shit but those who lose sleep over such things (and I don't by that mean to specifically include or exclude you) might like to note this ...

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/meghan-markle-kate-negative-racist-press-coverage-guardian-a9289531.html

Fairly sure she wasn't saying she was off to bleat to Oprah in 2018.

There is of course a famous internet meme with Philip....

But in reality there's a bloody good reason I have more than once advocated Liz, Phil, Charles, Camilla and all to left and right abdicate, F@@@ off into obscurity and leave the job to William who let us stop fucking about is more than ready, his missus who still has a cute arse and the progeny she has already provided to keep "the firm" supplied with CEOs...

The fact they're a nice Aryan nuclear family is merely royal icing on the cake

johnofgwent

Quote from: Borchester on March 08, 2021, 04:37:57 PM
All grandparents love their grandchildren, regardless of race, religion or football loyalties.

It is a law

One might think so. But real life sometimes intervenes. In my case several people had to die first, the rapist father one of them, and two more need to. I may have to help that along.

It also sickens me that she who now more than ever stands in line to be Plaid's warlord actually speaks the lingo. It was my intent she speak solely English and French. Hell, one cannot have it all ones own way...