So how brown will your baby be?Well it's free speech isn't it

Started by cromwell, March 08, 2021, 03:52:25 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on March 11, 2021, 10:26:14 AM
Mod NoticeFirst off to that highlighted above,you've speculated several times that you might be told off for this or that or maybe banned,has any of that happened? No it hasn't,it's like you're begging for some reaction so you can vindicate yourself and also indulge in a little self pity.

So not content with that you then go on the attack regarding the impartiality of the mods and deciding for yourself their political leanings.

Finally you are as welcome as anyone here and because you see yourself as a lone voice have been given leeway,
if you wish to continue posting please do so but be prepared to be challenged without resorting to the poor me routine.

If you are unhappy with the forum or the mod team it's your choice to go or stay but in future any concerns must be addressed by pm to admin.

Regarding other forums and mods discuss it there not here, that applies to everyone.

Some comments will be removed.

Steve goes up to Ollie and says, "Do you know that I am a masochist?"

And Ollie says, "Do you know that I am a sadist?"

And Steve gets terribly excited and asks, "So are you going to beat and punch and hurt me?"

And Ollie replies, "No."

:) :) :)
Algerie Francais !

patman post

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 11, 2021, 06:42:32 PM
She also promotes peeps having the right to decide their own gender which probably means if she gets her way the Red Lion bar will be full of men in skirts  after 6
You really couldnt make this shite up
Have you ever been to the bar at a Highland Games? It is/was like that all day.
(I was allowed in because I'd kept my owner's family name)...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on March 11, 2021, 04:35:13 PMof a complete fecking lunatic.

She also promotes peeps having the right to decide their own gender which probably means if she gets her way the Red Lion bar will be full of men in skirts  after 6
You really couldnt make this shite up

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 11, 2021, 04:35:13 PM
Feckin lunatic......correct
My OH just said what are you watching so I played it.........she swore more than you  :) :) :) :)
https://youtu.be/hynb2T8pGUo

Update just read this
Her website boasts that she 'has no pets, no car and grows her own vegetables in summer'.

I suspect she was raised and belongs in a plant pot.
Just a great British eccentric, who gets paid daily for turning up eating a subsidised first-class lunch with maybe a decent bottle of wine, or maybe the old girl has been on the harder stuff, why bother with a curfew? Euthanasia seems like a better idea.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Feckin lunatic......correct
My OH just said what are you watching so I played it.........she swore more than you  :) :) :) :)
https://youtu.be/hynb2T8pGUo

Update just read this
Her website boasts that she 'has no pets, no car and grows her own vegetables in summer'.

I suspect she was raised and belongs in a plant pot.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sampanviking

Quote from: DeppityDawg on March 11, 2021, 02:12:58 PM
I see a Baroness in the House of Lords has seriously suggested legislation to Curfew ALL men after 6pm in the wake of the Sarah Everard case. I don't wish to downplay the case in any way, but this is an appointed member of our Governmental system. If this doesn't make you hold your head in your hands, then I don't know what will.

Hey Cromwell. What were you saying about "not ALL all people who...etc"? I'm sorry, but you are wrong. When it suits them (and you can't get more liberal left than the Greens), is absolutely is ALL people (in this case men) they mean.

Yes I totally agree with her, it is all men's fault. Anything and Everything bad that has ever happened, anywhere and to anyone, has all been the fault of men. I feel particularly strongly for victims like Mrs Anne Sacoolas. Harry Dunn brought his accident upon himself by deliberately riding on the right side of the road, in an area know to be driven in by American Women!

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on March 11, 2021, 03:45:44 PM
Daft bat am I allowed to say that? of course I am,is she going to campaign for all male police officers to be sacked?
If so double daft bat,that this lady has been murdered as is the case of any murder is shocking,that a serving police officer is a suspect also more shocking though we should remember there's no charges yet and there is the matter of any court case.

I'm afraid to say this is typical of some human behaviour......some years ago where I used to live a large house was being converted in to a womens refuge and I had a knock on the door asking me to sign a petition opposing this because it would bring trouble to the area....I told them to sod off.

It was the same with the Shipman case suddenly all medics became under suspicion and lots of uneccesary stuff was put in to place......some people are mad like that.

In fact a hospital medic in my neck of the woods was questioned on unexplained deaths nothing proven still as yet,another local told me they lived near this person and were afraid for themselves and their family I asked if they were expecting an attack in the middle of the night via a syringe through their letterbox......I'm afraid you can't legislate for fools.....but this is nothing new is it?

This is a Baroness in the Upper House, mate.  No matter your opinion of the HoL they are still part of the legalisture. I'd post the video, but I can't do it on my phone.

No, I don't think it's "nothing new". Did we have members of our governing body earnestly proposing policy that wouldn't have been out of place in 1930s Germany just 10 years ago? If you think we did, I can't remember it. These people are fecking broken, Cromwell? They are driven by victim agendas and spitefulness.

How does this help anyone? What's happened to Sarah Everard is shocking, there's no doubt about that. But as a response, this is the thinking of a complete fecking lunatic.

cromwell

I see a Baroness in the House of Lords has seriously suggested legislation to Curfew ALL men after 6pm in the wake of the Sarah Everard case.
Daft bat am I allowed to say that? of course I am,is she going to campaign for all male police officers to be sacked?
If so double daft bat,that this lady has been murdered as is the case of any murder is shocking,that a serving police officer is a suspect also more shocking though we should remember there's no charges yet and there is the matter of any court case.

I'm afraid to say this is typical of some human behaviour......some years ago where I used to live a large house was being converted in to a womens refuge and I had a knock on the door asking me to sign a petition opposing this because it would bring trouble to the area....I told them to sod off.

It was the same with the Shipman case suddenly all medics became under suspicion and lots of uneccesary stuff was put in to place......some people are mad like that.

In fact a hospital medic in my neck of the woods was questioned on unexplained deaths nothing proven still as yet,another local told me they lived near this person and were afraid for themselves and their family I asked if they were expecting an attack in the middle of the night via a syringe through their letterbox......I'm afraid you can't legislate for fools.....but this is nothing new is it?

cromwell

I see a Baroness in the House of Lords has seriously suggested legislation to Curfew ALL men after 6pm in the wake of the Sarah Everard case. I don't wish to downplay the case in any way, but this is an appointed member of our Governmental system. If this doesn't make you hold your head in your hands, then I don't know what will.

Hey Cromwell. What were you saying about "not ALL all people who...etc"? I'm sorry, but you are wrong. When it suits them (and you can't get more liberal left than the Greens), is absolutely is ALL people (in this case men) they mean.

Sorry DD I will reply eventually to your posts but have been otherwise engaged  :)

cromwell

Quote from: srb7677 on March 11, 2021, 12:03:18 PM
Apologies. I assumed you were talking about the other forum that was brought up and I now realise you were talking about this one.

I keep a watching and observing brief and post knowing this place is what it is. But in the last few weeks when you say nothing has happened, we have seen an already draconian year long ban turned into a lifetime one after most people in a poll said it should be rescinded.
MOD NOTICE
Right this is a once only,do not discuss mod decisions on open forum (especially when you're not in possesion of the facts but only false assumptions) as it happens that poster refused the offer of a return on a simple undertaking surrounding the forum rules ergo the ban was not extended by a power mad mod team bent on draconian rule who didn't offer an olive branch of course ::)

I will repeat stop this I'm aware I might be breaking the rules,getting banned,told off stuff which does appear an attempt to say look at me the only lefty being picked on.

It's just not true,you are welcome all leftys through every station to right wing are welcome with the simple ask......observe the rules,no one is judged by the mods on their political beliefs or whether they voted brexit or not.

Just post your stuff and all will be well,this is not up for further discussion unless you have concerns which must be done by,pm anything other and your so far wrong predictions of mod action will come true.
Thanks

DeppityDawg

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on March 11, 2021, 12:03:18 PM
Apologies. I assumed you were talking about the other forum that was brought up and I now realise you were talking about this one.

I keep a watching and observing brief and post knowing this place is what it is. But in the last few weeks when you say nothing has happened, we have seen an already draconian year long ban turned into a lifetime one after most people in a poll said it should be rescinded. 
No worries, you mean the same people who fecked the other place up completely should also be allowed to do the same here. I decided it wouldn't be so.

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on March 11, 2021, 11:26:36 AM
Well that went right over the head at about ten miles high, for fecks sake.

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

srb7677

Quote from: Barry on March 11, 2021, 11:07:03 AM
What skin colour?
She's lighter than most people after a fortnight in Spain.
Meghan is of mixed race, so not entirely black nor entirely white. She looks like what she is, mixed race.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on March 11, 2021, 11:06:43 AM
I have not been there for many weeks. Access to the site has been forbidden for security issues. It won't let me in. It has been this way ever since I bought my new laptop with new antiviral software back in January. So I cannot comment on anything there in recent weeks. Which is just as well since Cromwell has said we are not supposed to discuss it here.
Well that went right over the head at about ten miles high, for fecks sake.