So how brown will your baby be?Well it's free speech isn't it

Started by cromwell, March 08, 2021, 03:52:25 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: srb7677 on March 23, 2021, 10:49:02 PM
The queen is to appoint a tsar? Lol
Not a bad idea. Even Tsar Nicholas II lasted for twenty three years before resigning and I reckon a shrewd lass such as Betty Windsor can easily make it to 2044.

Good thinking Steve.
Algerie Francais !

srb7677

Quote from: patman post on March 21, 2021, 09:48:11 AM
Whatever the truth of any allegations made during the Oprah interview, it seems the Palace wants to be seen to be taking them seriously.

The Queen is to appoint a diversity tsar to modernise the Monarchy, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.
Sources say the proposed move is an acknowledgment that 'more needs to be done' to champion minorities' rights and follows the explosive claims made by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex of institutional racism.
As part of a major drive encompassing Buckingham Palace, Clarence House and Kensington Palace, aides will undertake a 'listen and learn' exercise over the coming weeks which will involve speaking to a range of businesses and individuals about how the Monarchy can improve representation.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9384685/Queen-plans-diversity-drive.html
The queen is to appoint a tsar? Lol
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Borchester on March 23, 2021, 04:55:09 PMI would further like to advise you that Deppity Dawg has been sent to Toots place to rub her chest until she feels better

Hey keep me out of this. Toots said she'd hit me with a big stick if I went anywhere near her chest  :D :D :D

Borchester

Quote from: patman post on March 23, 2021, 03:54:10 PM
You might be right — though I heard HRH Prince of Wales on the radio today sounding like he was too bored to really care and just going through the motions. He might be the final straw.

OK, it's described as a sombre message, but he might just as well have been a clapped out dalek with exhausted batteries.

Daily Express has it... 
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/1413634/prince-charles-news-coronavirus-one-year-video-body-language

And who can blame him?

"My friends, there has been a nasty outbreak of the flu which has been bravely borne by folk such as Streetwalker and Toots. I wish that I could say that as a reward the swimming baths at South Norwood will be filled with beer and SW thrown in and told to drink his way out. I would further like to advise you that Deppity Dawg has been sent to Toots place to rub her chest until she feels better

But I can't because I have been told to act as though this nonsense matters. So sit back and listen to me drone on. And on. And if you hear a thump it is probably your arse falling off"
Algerie Francais !

patman post

You might be right — though I heard HRH Prince of Wales on the radio today sounding like he was too bored to really care and just going through the motions. He might be the final straw.

OK, it's described as a sombre message, but he might just as well have been a clapped out dalek with exhausted batteries.

Daily Express has it... 
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/1413634/prince-charles-news-coronavirus-one-year-video-body-language
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

B-4

Quote from: patman post on March 21, 2021, 09:48:11 AM
Whatever the truth of any allegations made during the Oprah interview, it seems the Palace wants to be seen to be taking them seriously.

The Queen is to appoint a diversity tsar to modernise the Monarchy, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.
Sources say the proposed move is an acknowledgment that 'more needs to be done' to champion minorities' rights and follows the explosive claims made by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex of institutional racism.
As part of a major drive encompassing Buckingham Palace, Clarence House and Kensington Palace, aides will undertake a 'listen and learn' exercise over the coming weeks which will involve speaking to a range of businesses and individuals about how the Monarchy can improve representation.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9384685/Queen-plans-diversity-drive.html
The monarchy will lose all respect and ultimately fall by doing this.  Something which Megan and team Woke of the anti-British celebrity horde in the USA clearly wants.

patman post

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on March 13, 2021, 10:52:06 AM
Well there's nowt wrong with balance but four all the same presented that way isn't balance,until we begin to see past who is this or that ethnicity then we'll get nowhere.

Other than that Davidson is a wanker but that's just my opinion.

Regardless wether you like or dislike him cromwell , he was spot on with what he was saying.

Liberals in modern society seem hell bent on trying to disprove the old saying that two wrongs dont make a right with stuff like this positive discrimination crap.

We did this topic years ago on the old forum when uganda was on here , that positive discrimination was wrong and that appeared to be the majority consensus.

I agree with deppity , i think we are going backwards across western society . Race relations in my opinion are being set back decades , and its not the fault of black or white , but these liberal left crackpots fanning the flames .
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on March 13, 2021, 10:52:06 AMuntil we begin to see past who is this or that ethnicity then we'll get nowhere.

Its going backwards, mate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9355601/White-non-black-people-told-NOT-share-Oprah-memes-digital-blackface.html

QuoteDon't post Oprah memes if you are not black: White people are told that using interviewer's Meghan reaction clips for fun is 'digital blackface'

White people do this. White people don't do that. White people listen. White people shut up. White people speak out. White people don't speak. White people f*ck off and die  :D :D :D

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on March 13, 2021, 10:24:54 AM
I like what the comedian jim davidson said when talking about the tv show "loose women" , and the fact 4 black women had been picked to present the show in the interests of Balance or some such nonsense.

Davidson asked how these women felt about being a tick box excercise for the shows editor , and being picked simply due to their skin colour rather than any sort of deserved merit?
Well there's nowt wrong with balance but four all the same presented that way isn't balance,until we begin to see past who is this or that ethnicity then we'll get nowhere.

Other than that Davidson is a wanker but that's just my opinion.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Thomas on March 13, 2021, 10:20:14 AMThis seems to be you  , and your momentum mates de fault position on the subject (just not on anti semitism though of course ::)) that claims of racism are somehow true unless it can be proved otherwise , which of course goes against the fabric of western society and presumed innocence until proven guilty.

There is no ring of truth here.......a claim has been made , nothing more , and you dont know anymore than i or anyone else what is true and what is false.

In my opinion , the very fact harry has made this claim , but doesnt have the courage of his convictions to name the person who allegedly said it is highly suspect .

If he was that outraged  , then surely he should have named and shamed the person involved or not mentioned it in the first place?

Absolutely spot on. There is no evidence, leave alone any definitive proof of "racism". It is simply the word of Megan Markle and Harry against the rest of the Royal Family. Whether we like them or not, even the Royal Family are entitled to the basic concept of being damned by actual evidence, rather than the word of someone with at the very least a dubious history of handling relationships with others, including her own family

If the new default of our society is to be that peoples greviances are to be treated as automatically true without any supporting evidence whatsoever, then we as a society are heading for serious trouble.

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on March 12, 2021, 10:53:08 PM

And therefore of prime interest to TV crews as are all other mulattos

I like what the comedian jim davidson said when talking about the tv show "loose women" , and the fact 4 black women had been picked to present the show in the interests of Balance or some such nonsense.

Davidson asked how these women felt about being a tick box excercise for the shows editor , and being picked simply due to their skin colour rather than any sort of deserved merit?

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on March 12, 2021, 10:03:54 AM
. I see no credible reason why he would do that, which is why it has the ring of truth.

You have been called out on this before on the subject of racism , regarding claims having "the ring of truth" to them.

This seems to be you  , and your momentum mates de fault position on the subject (just not on anti semitism though of course ::)) that claims of racism are somehow true unless it can be proved otherwise , which of course goes against the fabric of western society and presumed innocence until proven guilty.

There is no ring of truth here.......a claim has been made , nothing more , and you dont know anymore than i or anyone else what is true and what is false.

In my opinion , the very fact harry has made this claim , but doesnt have the courage of his convictions to name the person who allegedly said it is highly suspect .

If he was that outraged  , then surely he should have named and shamed the person involved or not mentioned it in the first place?

johnofgwent

Quote from: srb7677 on March 11, 2021, 11:31:22 AM
Meghan is of mixed race, so not entirely black nor entirely white. She looks like what she is, mixed race.

And therefore of prime interest to TV crews as are all other mulattos
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on March 12, 2021, 07:06:42 PMWell I was just thinking,what did your OH say...

"Well, it'la keep eejits like yee oot tha poob, man" or words to that effect  :D