Several European countries suspend AstraZeneca Vaccine

Started by Scott777, March 11, 2021, 02:52:10 PM

« previous - next »

B-4

Quote from: HDQQ on March 14, 2021, 08:57:12 AM
A torrent of nonsense picked up secondhand from politically motivated crackpot conspiracy theorists.
How rude, but it's the sort of noise that is expected from a Lefty who blindly attacks opinion without thinking.

HDQQ

Quote from: B-4 on March 14, 2021, 08:05:05 AMIn my opinion we're all guinea pigs to science and that it's politics that is robbing people of their opinions through the network of censorship, which is unscientific.  If you fall into a vulnerable group then it maybe best to have a vaccine.  If not, then just keep a low profile and try and wait it out.  Watching humanity being jabbed by the corporate scum isn't a pleasant experience, considering it's programming people to conform like frightened sheep.  The long term ramifications from that should scare us more than some microbe.
A torrent of nonsense picked up secondhand from politically motivated crackpot conspiracy theorists.

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

B-4

Quote from: Barry on March 12, 2021, 03:35:16 PM
It doesn't worry me.
I think there is more politics than science involved in the decision. All part of Ursula van der Lie Down screwing it all up.
In my opinion we're all guinea pigs to science and that it's politics that is robbing people of their opinions through the network of censorship, which is unscientific.  If you fall into a vulnerable group then it maybe best to have a vaccine.  If not, then just keep a low profile and try and wait it out.  Watching humanity being jabbed by the corporate scum isn't a pleasant experience, considering it's programming people to conform like frightened sheep.  The long term ramifications from that should scare us more than some microbe.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on March 11, 2021, 02:52:10 PM
"Seven European countries – Denmark, Norway, Austria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Luxembourg – have suspended all or part of their AstraZeneca vaccine roll-out as a precaution while they investigate concerns relating to blood clots."

But don't worry guys, go get your jabs, even if they don't actually stop you getting the virus, or passing it on, even if they increase your susceptibility to other viruses (viral interference or immune suppression), even if there is no evidence of a deadly pandemic in the UK (based on actual deaths), but go get it because then you can make some rich people richer, and who wouldn't want Bill Gates to be so rich that he is king of the earth?

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20210311-covid-19-denmark-pauses-use-of-astrazeneca-vaccine-over-blood-clot-fears

I'm on warfarin anyway....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

"Seven European countries – Denmark, Norway, Austria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Luxembourg – have suspended all or part of their AstraZeneca vaccine roll-out as a precaution while they investigate concerns relating to blood clots."

But don't worry guys, go get your jabs, even if they don't actually stop you getting the virus, or passing it on, even if they increase your susceptibility to other viruses (viral interference or immune suppression), even if there is no evidence of a deadly pandemic in the UK (based on actual deaths), but go get it because then you can make some rich people richer, and who wouldn't want Bill Gates to be so rich that he is king of the earth?

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20210311-covid-19-denmark-pauses-use-of-astrazeneca-vaccine-over-blood-clot-fears
It doesn't worry me.
I think there is more politics than science involved in the decision. All part of Ursula van der Lie Down screwing it all up.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on March 12, 2021, 09:34:24 AM
In spite of the paranoid witterings of our forum conspiracy theorist, the risks from the vaccine are so much lower than the risks from covid, especially for vulnerable groups. My 75 year old mum has had the astra zeneca vaccine and I am glad. It has done her no harm at all and may well protect her. And I trust her GPs and other medical practitioners far more than I trust Scott777, you'll probably all be unsurprised to learn. Would be stupid to trust a conspiracy theorist over one's own medical carers and professionals. Such conspiracy theorists are a menace to public health and safety - or would be if they were capable of convincing anyone but themselves.
I'm glad you are such an experienced scientist, and you did the research to establish the long term risks of the vaccines.  You have surpassed even the scientists doing the clinical trials.  👏

We can be sure to throw out the US Dept of Defense, who established a 36% higher probability of illness from SARS-COV1 after the flu vaccine.  We can also ignore the 48% higher probability of becoming ill with Covid after taking the Pfizer vaccine, as stated by the BMJ founded Medical Archive, medRxiv.  Well done.  😜
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

srb7677

In spite of the paranoid witterings of our forum conspiracy theorist, the risks from the vaccine are so much lower than the risks from covid, especially for vulnerable groups. My 75 year old mum has had the astra zeneca vaccine and I am glad. It has done her no harm at all and may well protect her. And I trust her GPs and other medical practitioners far more than I trust Scott777, you'll probably all be unsurprised to learn. Would be stupid to trust a conspiracy theorist over one's own medical carers and professionals. Such conspiracy theorists are a menace to public health and safety - or would be if they were capable of convincing anyone but themselves.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Scott777

Quote from: Borchester on March 12, 2021, 02:26:25 AM
This of course has nothing to do with the fact that the above mentioned countries can't actually get hold of any vaccine?

Of course not. Please forgive me for being such a cynic.

https://www.ft.com/content/f9e5b8d8-8153-474a-bd57-97f5adbeb638

I can't read the article.  😢
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Borchester

This of course has nothing to do with the fact that the above mentioned countries can't actually get hold of any vaccine?

Of course not. Please forgive me for being such a cynic.

https://www.ft.com/content/f9e5b8d8-8153-474a-bd57-97f5adbeb638
Algerie Francais !

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on March 11, 2021, 09:19:48 PM
Apparently there are no more blood clots within the group with vaccine than the level within the population normally.
So then that would make them all very silly to suspend them?

Nick

Apparently there are no more blood clots within the group with vaccine than the level within the population normally.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

Yes I heard it was something to do with a bad reaction to fish fed porkers .  The only way to avoid it is to buy British bacon and keep out of the ladies toilet down the Drum and Monkey .

Scott777