Several European countries suspend AstraZeneca Vaccine

Started by Scott777, March 11, 2021, 02:52:10 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: Borchester on March 17, 2021, 11:13:46 PM
I don't like to appear unsympathetic, but that is one of the problems of a progressive education.
Me??  I was educated in the 80s.  My only progression from there was into being a critical thinker.  😁
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Borchester

Quote from: Scott777 on March 12, 2021, 08:50:35 AM
I can't read the article.  😢

I don't like to appear unsympathetic, but that is one of the problems of a progressive education.
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on March 17, 2021, 12:36:49 PM
What are you inviting me to believe? One doctor's opinion?  I haven't looked at any statistics, but are you saying only 30 have died of blood clots over a period that would normally have 200?  You have to be precise, because the media will always distort the details to suit them.  All the MSM are pro vaccine.  They keep claiming the vaccines are proven safe, which is false, because the trials are not complete, and so no such proof exists.
Nowt Scott already knew you wouldn't.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on March 17, 2021, 04:05:19 PM
"Italian prosecutor seizes batch of AstraZeneca Covid-19 jabs 'as a precaution,' launches manslaughter investigation after death."

"On Monday, the prosecutor of Biella, a town in the northern Italian region of Piedmont, ordered the preventive seizure of the country's entire 'ABV5811' batch of Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccines. Prosecutor Teresa Angela Camelio's order affects nearly 400,000 doses of the Anglo-Swedish jab."

https://www.rt.com/news/518162-astrazenica-italy-vaccine-seizure-manslaughter/

And on the morrow they will be asking for more 

Scott777

"Italian prosecutor seizes batch of AstraZeneca Covid-19 jabs 'as a precaution,' launches manslaughter investigation after death."

"On Monday, the prosecutor of Biella, a town in the northern Italian region of Piedmont, ordered the preventive seizure of the country's entire 'ABV5811' batch of Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccines. Prosecutor Teresa Angela Camelio's order affects nearly 400,000 doses of the Anglo-Swedish jab."

https://www.rt.com/news/518162-astrazenica-italy-vaccine-seizure-manslaughter/
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on March 17, 2021, 12:36:49 PM
What are you inviting me to believe?  One doctor's opinion?  I haven't looked at any statistics, but are you saying only 30 have died of blood clots over a period that would normally have 200?  You have to be precise, because the media will always distort the details to suit them.  All the MSM are pro vaccine.  They keep claiming the vaccines are proven safe, which is false, because the trials are not complete, and so no such proof exists.
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/ursula-von-der-leyen-threatens-123136852.html
Well the EU has had a change of heart and now they want lots of doses of DNA
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on March 16, 2021, 10:51:10 PM
Just been watching the news and a French doctor described the decision to stop the AZ vaccine as crazy.
Figures show that around this time of year approx 200 people would die of blood clots and only 30 have and there is no clear evidence those are connected to the vaccine.

I don't expect you'll believe any of this Scott.
What are you inviting me to believe?  One doctor's opinion?  I haven't looked at any statistics, but are you saying only 30 have died of blood clots over a period that would normally have 200?  You have to be precise, because the media will always distort the details to suit them.  All the MSM are pro vaccine.  They keep claiming the vaccines are proven safe, which is false, because the trials are not complete, and so no such proof exists.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on March 15, 2021, 07:50:31 AM
"AstraZeneca vaccine halted in Ireland: Urgent meeting called over Covid jab fears."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1409672/AstraZeneca-vaccine-suspended-ireland-uk-oxford-jab-covid-eu-health-warning-norway

You should know by now Scott that this is the EU playing political silly buggers not a fault in the vaccine . The EU have been all over the place with their vaccine roll out and blaming others (conveniently the UK ) for  their own incompetence is par for the course .
They fold in times of crisis , they will fold . 

cromwell

Just been watching the news and a French doctor described the decision to stop the AZ vaccine as crazy.
Figures show that around this time of year approx 200 people would die of blood clots and only 30 have and there is no clear evidence those are connected to the vaccine.

I don't expect you'll believe any of this Scott.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on March 15, 2021, 07:50:31 AM
"AstraZeneca vaccine halted in Ireland: Urgent meeting called over Covid jab fears."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1409672/AstraZeneca-vaccine-suspended-ireland-uk-oxford-jab-covid-eu-health-warning-norway

If I get a blood clot I'm suing the arse off my warfarin maker.

Oh f**k. It's made by Pfizer !!
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Scott777

B-4

Quote from: Scott777 on March 14, 2021, 02:03:56 PM
Quackers is calling you crackers, but as you know, ducks can be quite noisy and vicious.
The noise and viciousness is to be expected, considering these are essential hallmarks of the Left.  It was the lying the attempts to attack one's character that was a little more enlightening. 

For example, the following seems factual to me:
Quote from: B-4 on March 14, 2021, 08:05:05 AM
In my opinion we're all guinea pigs to science and that it's politics that is robbing people of their opinions through the network of censorship, which is unscientific.
The network of censorship is unscientific and authoritarian, and does itself no favours when there are demands to trust this authority over the matter.  This is my opinion.

Perhaps HDQQ sees the following (or everything) as a conspiracy theory:
If you fall into a vulnerable group then it maybe best to have a vaccine.  If not, then just keep a low profile and try and wait it out.
Personally, I think it's sound advice, especially during these early trial periods and general lunacy.  Again, my opinion.

Of course, my colourful language may have posed a problem for him:
Watching humanity being jabbed by the corporate scum isn't a pleasant experience, considering it's programming people to conform like frightened sheep.  The long term ramifications from that should scare us more than some microbe.
Perhaps it's a future he longs for?

The fact that both here and in the land of the free, the USA, governments have taken the position of giving themselves even more power over all social life.  During pandemics the freedom-loving free marketeers don't stand much chance when people are demanding government control over everything, which is why the totalitarian fascistic Left are so useful to the mechanisms of tyranny.

They embrace anti-intellectualism and long for instruction.  A hate campaign that does nothing but smear people, much like how SRB was smearing DeppityDawg when accusing him of racism for the crime of doubting what came out of Megan's mouth elsewhere.  It's no wonder they're unelectable and have to rely on tyranny.

Scott777

Quote from: B-4 on March 14, 2021, 09:06:31 AM
How rude, but it's the sort of noise that is expected from a Lefty who blindly attacks opinion without thinking.
Quackers is calling you crackers, but as you know, ducks can be quite noisy and vicious.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on March 12, 2021, 08:50:35 AM
I can't read the article.  😢

Can you not ?

I assumed being an FT article it would be behind a paywall but in fact my phone went straight to it and showed me the full thing.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>