SKY NewsWelsh tourism industry warned not to take Easter bookings from England as lockdown starts to ease

Started by GBNews, March 14, 2021, 02:29:51 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: Thomas on March 14, 2021, 07:30:48 AM
You have my sympathies john , that drakeford seems to take himself incredibly seriously doesnt he?

He is the only one.

I'm off to ignore a five mile limit later.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on March 14, 2021, 06:22:36 AM

Anyone fool enough to want to still come here is welcome to hire me as their booking agent.

My facilitation fee to use a Welsh postcode is 1% of the total balance, min £50.

Who says Labour doesn't understand what it means to be an entrepreneur ...

You have my sympathies john , that drakeford seems to take himself incredibly seriously doesnt he?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

johnofgwent

Quote from: News on March 14, 2021, 02:29:51 AM
Welsh tourism industry warned not to take Easter bookings from England as lockdown starts to ease

Wales' first minister has warned the reopening of the tourism sector could be halted if businesses take Easter bookings from people in England.

Source: Welsh tourism industry warned not to take Easter bookings from England as lockdown starts to ease

Anyone fool enough to want to still come here is welcome to hire me as their booking agent.

My facilitation fee to use a Welsh postcode is 1% of the total balance, min £50.

Who says Labour doesn't understand what it means to be an entrepreneur ...

GBNews

Welsh tourism industry warned not to take Easter bookings from England as lockdown starts to ease

Wales' first minister has warned the reopening of the tourism sector could be halted if businesses take Easter bookings from people in England.

Source: Welsh tourism industry warned not to take Easter bookings from England as lockdown starts to ease