Drip,drip,drip, pick up the pieces.

Started by Sheepy, March 15, 2021, 09:45:02 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

On the Brightside though, the security services have been looking in their crystal ball on behalf of Boris, told him sometime in the next 9 years there will be an attack of some kind, which actually means they don't have a clue, but Boris being a man of action, has decided democracy is under attack so he needs to take things in hand and make sure there is less of it, because the Russians and Chinese are influencing it and maybe the Iranians as well. He needs more nuclear warheads to counter this unknown threat in the next 9 years of course. While he would like to remain friends with the Chinese who have put in a takeover bid for the British empire terms are as yet not agreed.
Meanwhile the Royal family whose name is not actually Windsor but it was decided using their real name might be a bit of a give away are having a right family ding dong over the new granddaughter in law. JOG is going to step over the bodies of the mental health crisis if there are any left after Covid, Barry doesn't believe a word of any of it anyway, because Boris wouldn't know the truth if it bit him.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Quote from: johnofgwent on March 16, 2021, 04:31:04 PM

They can carry out the experiments no yank can any more
Mmmm well very civil of them I am sure, but then you ain't going to be fecking around with the man with his finger on the trigger, for all of Boris and his protect us bluster. Unless of course he knows what he could cause, hence the more pandemics line.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sheepy on March 16, 2021, 03:45:29 PM
By the way, what are Americans and the French doing backing bio labs in China anyway?
I thought I might ask as it seems nobody has even questioned the fact.

They can carry out the experiments no yank can any more
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on March 16, 2021, 10:38:59 AM
"Prisoners chose lethal injection over solitary confinement."
The mental hospitals are going to be full up soon. Except Maggie got rid of most of them for care in the community.

So they lie dead in the streets. Am I supposed to be bothered
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sheepy

By the way, what are Americans and the French doing backing bio labs in China anyway?
I thought I might ask as it seems nobody has even questioned the fact.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on March 16, 2021, 12:55:55 PM
Not to mention the fact that all the open air events, the crowds on beaches, did not contribute to the spread.

Minor details, the WHO has rallied the troops, mind you Sturgeons eyes are already on the change.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/who-reassures-europe-over-oxford-jab-as-experts-look-into-blood-clot-claims/ar-BB1eDCjN?ocid=msedgntp

Barry

Not to mention the fact that all the open air events, the crowds on beaches, did not contribute to the spread.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on March 16, 2021, 10:38:59 AM
The mental hospitals are going to be full up soon. Except Maggie got rid of most of them for care in the community.
Well they can take a run and jump this time, care in the community is just another way of saying, we created them, you deal with them. As I have said from day one of the vaccine roll out it is your own choice. I have openly said I don't know if it will work. So it ain't my problem.

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on March 16, 2021, 10:14:51 AMWe weren't the fascists guv it was them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJxSBP7GbP4&t=5s
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

We weren't the fascists guv it was them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJxSBP7GbP4&t=5s
Honest guv
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/03/15/role-sage-reviewed-fears-scientists-hold-much-power/
Feck off you loved every minute of it. The Media circus delighted in it.
Even put-up a poster girl in her 90's without a thought of the consequences. Call yourselves smart, you don't have a brain cell between the lot of you.

Sheepy