Main Menu

So Ner!

Started by cromwell, March 17, 2021, 10:22:16 PM

« previous - next »

srb7677

Quote from: Thomas on March 25, 2021, 08:02:52 AM

You lost , get over it.
You talking about the Scottish independence referendum of 2014?

Nah, thought not, lol.

Different rules for different votes, depending upon whether they went your way or not.

Fecking hypocrite, lol.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

GerryT

Quote from: Thomas on March 25, 2021, 08:02:52 AM
No need to gerry , becasue brexit is done , we argued back and forth over the course of something like 5 years , remainers and europhiles like you lost the democratic referendum , so theres no need to re rake over the charred remains of a long gone argument for the millionth time simply because you can't accept democracy.

You lost , get over it.
Your constantly arguing a point that everyone agrees with, and nobody mentions. Then you avoid the questions posed.

First everyone knows "leave" won, and everyone accepts that. No need to mention it, it's not what's being discussed. We have all moved on bar you.

What's being discussed is looking at what was promised and said before leaving and looking at what actually happened. But you def don't want to discuss that by the way you deflect from the question and answer a question that nobody asks.

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on March 25, 2021, 07:01:40 AM
Well, the bad news is for Gerry and the EU, I just looked out of the window and the sky is still there, good news for everyone else though.

So there's been no bad news since leaving, all sunshine and roses ?

GerryT

Quote from: DeppityDawg on March 25, 2021, 06:25:53 AM
I wonder why when Pfizer and Moderna announced delays in delivery to their vaccine it hasn't prompted Gerry's indignity as much as AZ?

Got any tips for me today Gerry? I've got one for you, but I don't think the mods will let me post it  :D
Because Pfizer & Moderna have issues delivering to everyone and are treating all customers equally. Unlike AZ who are giving EU doses to the UK, 10 million of them. It's why the EU had to bring in new rules on exports of vaccines to countries that are themselves barring vaccine exports & taking vaccines from the EU while the producer is failing to meet their contractual agreement with the EU. Makes perfect sense.

And before you condemn that action remember the UK bans the export of over 170 med's, introduced since last yr. Of which 100 are used as ingredients in the manufacture of CV19 vaccines.

Yep I've a tip for you. Try harder, much much harder.

GerryT

Quote from: Borchester on March 25, 2021, 01:38:43 AM
And the EU is proving more fun than even Gearoidin's teenie fantasizes.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/03/24/eus-embarrassing-day-story-behind-vaccine-factory-raid-unravelled/ 

Your scraping the bottom of the barrel with that one. Yes there are elements of truth in there but not how it actually panned out. First there was an inspection at the Dutch manufacturing site and the inspector took an interest in these doses and why they were going to Italy. He informed the Italian authorities who did an inspection. You'd swear it was a full blown arm raid the way the examiner describes it.

La Stampa reports that AstraZeneca hadn't alerted EU authorities to the doses, which were being stored in a fill-finish site run by Catalent in the town of Agnani. But following an inspection of the Halix plant, Internal Market Commissioner Thierry Breton took an interest in where the doses being manufactured at Dutch the site were going, leading him to alert Italian authorities to look into the matter.

I've posted how the CEO of AZ isn't trustworthy and it seems these doses were being "moved" around by AZ, the Italian authorities didn't have any documentation that part of this batch was for export. But you'll never be convinced as your brainwashed. just read the same story from a more reputable source
https://www.politico.eu/article/uk-coronavirus-vaccine-astrazeneca-export-boris-johnson/

AstraZeneca hadn't alerted EU authorities to the doses

The EU is going to have to keep AZ on a very short leash, that's for sure.

By the way, how many doses has the UK exported to 3rd world countries or anywhere for that matter ?

srb7677

Quote from: Thomas on March 25, 2021, 08:16:29 AM
What counter narrative?

First and foremost this is a debating forum , where people are supposed to debate politics with each other , not have members on ignore because they are too cowardly to stand toe to toe.

You arent providing any counter narrative....just whiny crybaby posts on how no one likes you and no one likes your beloved labour party.

You are very similar in style to Badfellow, and I don't want to engage with your ilk. Revealed this post of yours simply because someone else as usual quoted part of it, and in order to respond. I see no point in trying to go "toe to toe" with liars, dishonest debaters and semi-trolls who lace their arguments with constant whiny and vindictive personal attacks. Back on ignore for you now. I don't want to debate with you and your ilk.

I think you should grow up steve , stop playing the feckin victim and act your age while growing some balls.
I choose to ignore you because your modus operandi involves constant lies and personal attacks, and you go in for yet more of the same here. If you debated honestly and reasonably I would not ignore you.

You very much remind me of Badfellow in style, and I have no time for that.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

patman post

Quote from: srb7677 on March 24, 2021, 07:35:12 PM
They know this place would be a boring echo chamber without those few of us providing counter narratives. Yet they behave and speak as if they resent our every effort at doing so, let alone those who deploy dishonesty and personal attack in an almost snide way as their standard modus operandi.
I have some sympathy with your views there — in recent months, this place has appeared to be turning into an unscripted attempted re-run of the Lord of the Flies...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on March 25, 2021, 08:16:29 AMYou arent providing any counter narrative....just whiny crybaby posts on how no one likes you and no one likes your beloved labour party.
They like them even less now after their weekend showing and certain Labour MP's trying to make excuses for it.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on March 24, 2021, 07:35:12 PM
They know this place would be a boring echo chamber without those few of us providing counter narratives.

What counter narrative?

First and foremost this is a debating forum , where people are supposed to debate politics with each other , not have members on ignore because they are too cowardly to stand toe to toe.

You arent providing any counter narrative....just whiny crybaby posts on how no one likes you and no one likes your beloved labour party.

I think you should grow up steve , stop playing the feckin victim and act your age while growing some balls.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on March 23, 2021, 10:28:50 PM
That's what he does. Invents lies and makes false allegations. Not to mention wilful pejorative misinterpretations. And don't expect him to supply any evidence for his bullshit. He never does. Because he can't.

It is why I have him on ignore. I only ever see his bollocks when someone quotes it.

This gif steve represents practically what i see in every single post of yours on this forum........a never ending whine from the internets biggest crybaby .

Thomas

Quote from: GerryT on March 23, 2021, 04:05:26 PM
Now thomas you go too far. I'm Irish, I live in Dublin and have only ever had 1 account on this site and one user name. Making up stuff, threatening people ? hounding souls ?, just makes you look desperate.

Thomas

Quote from: GerryT on March 23, 2021, 03:59:00 PM
Haven't heard project fear getting a mention in a while. Can you list the things you said were project fear and we'll see how many turned into project truth.
How you would think a different country inflicting the greatest self harm on itself in the history of mankind would affect my ego is baffling.

No need to gerry , becasue brexit is done , we argued back and forth over the course of something like 5 years , remainers and europhiles like you lost the democratic referendum , so theres no need to re rake over the charred remains of a long gone argument for the millionth time simply because you cant accept democracy.

You lost , get over it.

Sheepy

Well, the bad news is for Gerry and the EU, I just looked out of the window and the sky is still there, good news for everyone else though.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

DeppityDawg

I wonder why when Pfizer and Moderna announced delays in delivery to their vaccine it hasn't prompted Gerry's indignity as much as AZ?

Got any tips for me today Gerry? I've got one for you, but I don't think the mods will let me post it  :D

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on March 24, 2021, 10:05:29 PM
But you are only engaging with yourself and not the topic, which is EU and UK over vaccines and the like.
It's not about you.

And the EU is proving more fun than even Gearoidin's teenie fantasizes.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/03/24/eus-embarrassing-day-story-behind-vaccine-factory-raid-unravelled/ 

Algerie Francais !