Main Menu

So Ner!

Started by cromwell, March 17, 2021, 10:22:16 PM

« previous - next »

srb7677

Quote from: Sampanviking on March 18, 2021, 09:58:29 AM
Join up the dots, its all there in plain sight.
Correct me if I am wrong, but the Vaccine that the EU is refusing to export is the Pfizor correct?
Plus they are refusing to verify the Astrazenica vaccine for use in the EU.
Add to this Vaccine Passports for going on holiday.

So add it together and we see a jolly good EU get Johnson wheeze
Discredit Astrazenica vaccine
Ensure through supply disruption that most UK citizens (esp younger ones) only get Astrazenica
Refuse to recognise Astrazenica as a legitimate vaccine for Passport purposes
Ban legions of Brits from Spainish holidays
Watch Boris get major flack attack from Blue Collar pro Brexit voter base

Yes this will hurt the Spanish, but most EU officials behind this seem to be French.
Another ridiculous conspiracy theory. Seems to be the stock in trade around here, in the absence of logic and evidence.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

patman post

The UK is likely to experience a slight hold-up in its vaccination programme. This is referred to as suppliers' problems, and not to do with the EU. Matt Hancock has said: "Because we have a whole load of second vaccines to deliver vaccine supplies are always lumpy" 

LBC, Times Radio, BBC all report that Pfizer has said it will supply vaccines to the UK from Belgium, but there is expected to be slight delay of a week or so. Five million doses of AstraZeneca have been supplied by India to the UK, but there are reports that a further 5m doses will be delayed by four weeks.

It was a week or so ago that Italy was refusing to supply AstroZeneca vaccines to Australia...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Sampanviking

Join up the dots, its all there in plain sight.
Correct me if I am wrong, but the Vaccine that the EU is refusing to export is the Pfizor correct?
Plus they are refusing to verify the Astrazenica vaccine for use in the EU.
Add to this Vaccine Passports for going on holiday.

So add it together and we see a jolly good EU get Johnson wheeze
Discredit Astrazenica vaccine
Ensure through supply disruption that most UK citizens (esp younger ones) only get Astrazenica
Refuse to recognise Astrazenica as a legitimate vaccine for Passport purposes
Ban legions of Brits from Spainish holidays
Watch Boris get major flack attack from Blue Collar pro Brexit voter base

Yes this will hurt the Spanish, but most EU officials behind this seem to be French.

Barry

One EU official was explaining they had a right to the Oxford/AZ vaccines because Oxford uni had received a lot of EU funding.

If he was reading this, which I doubt, I'd like to say that the EU did not fund anything. We paid the EU a £1 and they gave us less than 40p back.

This notion that the EU think they still "own" us needs to be dispelled.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: srb7677 on March 18, 2021, 06:42:37 AM
In reality of course the EU is not receiving vaccines it has paid for. I think anyone would feel agrieved if they were not getting what they were paying for, and might well be tempted to take legal action.

The bigger scandal and idiocy here is the fact that they are sitting on millions of doses of the Astra Zeneca vaccine and refusing to use it - or rather a number of individual EU countries are refusing to use it. If they don't want it, instead of just sitting on it give it to those countries that do.
No you're behind with the news,the eu is blocking vaccines  ( or threatening to) we have contracts for in a "So Ner!" excercise
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

srb7677

In reality of course the EU is not receiving vaccines it has paid for. I think anyone would feel agrieved if they were not getting what they were paying for, and might well be tempted to take legal action.

The bigger scandal and idiocy here is the fact that they are sitting on millions of doses of the Astra Zeneca vaccine and refusing to use it - or rather a number of individual EU countries are refusing to use it. If they don't want it, instead of just sitting on it give it to those countries that do.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

cromwell

Yes you've vaccinated more people than we have so we are blocking exports of vaccine......So Ner!
So says Ursula von Bismark

Feck the EU Union Flag
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?