Main Menu

So Ner!

Started by cromwell, March 17, 2021, 10:22:16 PM

« previous - next »

GerryT

Quote from: cromwell on March 24, 2021, 10:24:57 PM
And amazingly a second poster asks for answers already contained within th clip.
You post a cip, that isn't balanced as only one very extreme opinion is given, the interviewer is also not impartial and jumps on the band waggon. Terrible terrible reporting. Looks more like a bbc propoganda production.

But more important, you dont make a point, what is your point. I know you love saying 'i never said that' because you dont really say anything.

Whats your point, do you have one, in relation to that clip

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on March 24, 2021, 10:03:23 PM
You didn't watch the 2minute 45 second video, then.
In crocodile mode again, are you?
And amazingly a second poster asks for answers already contained within th clip.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: srb7677 on March 24, 2021, 07:35:12 PM
They know this place would be a boring echo chamber without those few of us providing counter narratives. Yet they behave and speak as if they resent our every effort at doing so, let alone those who deploy dishonesty and personal attack in an almost snide way as their standard modus operandi.
But you are only engaging with yourself and not the topic, which is EU and UK over vaccines and the like.
It's not about you.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: srb7677 on March 24, 2021, 06:41:03 PM
The EU is the work of the devil? I've heard it all from you Europhobes now, lol.

I guess it was also responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs, the crucifixion of Christ, and the assasination of Abraham Lincoln.
You didn't watch the 2minute 45 second video, then.
In crocodile mode again, are you?
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

The EU is the work of the devil? I've heard it all from you Europhobes now, lol.

I guess it was also responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs, the crucifixion of Christ, and the assasination of Abraham Lincoln.
I doubt the Devil has very much involvement, just a figure of speech more like, it is though just centralising power very badly by a bunch of Brussels bureaucrats. who when caught have thrown the dummy out of the pram.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

GerryT

Quote from: cromwell on March 24, 2021, 06:14:35 PM
Well the eu is popular on the other side of the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvbrgHPw2KY
Ok Cromwell can you give some detail as to what the EU is doing and why that particular person is upset, who he represents migh give a clue. But please do explain so we ca debate

cromwell

Quote from: srb7677 on March 24, 2021, 07:30:44 PM
[highlight]Generally, posting a link is evidence of some measure of endorsement.[/highlight]

After all - be honest - if the link had been pro-EU in any way, would you have posted it?

Don't complain about being associated with the stuff you post links to. It is standard practice.
You should never assume anything,a link is often a source of information

srb7677

Quote from: GerryT on March 24, 2021, 09:23:09 AM

They should be happy, without the few posters like yourself this place would be just an echo chamber, at least this way theres two sides to the positions discussed.
They know this place would be a boring echo chamber without those few of us providing counter narratives. Yet they behave and speak as if they resent our every effort at doing so, let alone those who deploy dishonesty and personal attack in an almost snide way as their standard modus operandi.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

srb7677

Quote from: cromwell on March 24, 2021, 06:56:03 PM
In need of specsavers again? thought so,did I say that....erm no I posted a link to what our antipodean friends think  :P
Generally, posting a link is evidence of some measure of endorsement.

After all - be honest - if the link had been pro-EU in any way, would you have posted it?

Don't complain about being associated with the stuff you post links to. It is standard practice.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

cromwell

In need of specsavers again? thought so,did I say that....erm no I posted a link to what our antipodean friends think  :P

srb7677

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on March 24, 2021, 06:14:35 PM

Overdid the subtlety. I wonder what the chap actually feels about the EU?
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

DeppityDawg

Quote from: DeppityDawg on March 23, 2021, 07:54:53 PM
Do you reckon Somewhat Cloudy has a chance at Tipperary tomorrow?

Close but no cigar, Gerry eh? Bit like you really.

Borchester

Quote from: DeppityDawg on March 24, 2021, 10:26:37 AM
All you right wing nazi racist brexiteers should be ashamed of yourselves. Stopping poor Gerry from expressing his opinion in this right wing echo chamber...where he's...erm... ...been expressing his views for several years....and all those nice left wing posters that you've banned....(give me a minute while I think of one....never mind)....shocking denial of free speech.

I might form a group and have a "peaceful protest" in which a load of coppers get broken bones.

I reckon that with a few more of Gearoidín's posts Michael Martin will be going before the Dail and demanding the carpet bombing of Brussels and the surrender of the Republic to the British crown.

I swear that the lass is in the pay of Tory Party Central Office  :) :) :)

Mod edit.....double quote
Algerie Francais !