Main Menu

So Ner!

Started by cromwell, March 17, 2021, 10:22:16 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

I made the clear unadulterated point badfellow  that the uk hadnt fully left   , it went into transition and would be fully out midnight 2020/21.

Quote from: Thomas on September 05, 2020, 05:14:19 PM

stop being disingenuous gerry.

The uk will properly be out in 17 weeks time.

and what did you reply?

Quote from: GerryT on September 08, 2020, 04:00:43 PM
The UK is out, your signing off with "The uk will properly be out in 17 weeks time." alot. Just pointing out the UK has left. Before it did it could have decided to stay, now it can't. Because it's out.

heres the thread for all to see...

https://pol-tics.com/brexit/5/barnier-done/1724/msg36574#msg36574

The implication and nuance of what you were implying is clear for all to see , you even said clearly in black and white we couldnt leave a second time ...

Quote from: GerryT on September 08, 2020, 06:19:38 PM

Spin on your head Thomas the UK has left the EU, gone, finished. Any word will do. It can't leave a second time unless it rejoins.

You sat for a year saying the uk had left and was" fully out" in your own words when i pointed out we werent fully out we were in transition.

Liar caught out in his own web of deceit as ever badfellow.

You just arent sharp enough for this attempt at being machiavellian are you badfellow? ::)

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: GerryT on March 28, 2021, 01:51:15 PM

So where's your proof I'm a liar, deceitful and I can't keep up with my lies.

Re read the post badfellow instead of trying and miserably failing to put your pathetic spin on what is being said.

Its there in black and white .

I said the uk hadnt fully left , it was in transition and clearly in black and white using the quote tags i highlighted where you were arguing the opposite.

The nuance of the argument is clear for all to see , not your technical interpretation and attempt at spin .

Badfellow on the losing side as ever .

GerryT

Quote from: Thomas on March 27, 2021, 01:40:30 PMQuote from: GerryT on March 27, 2021, 01:02:05 PM

No you claim time after time that I am not interested in Britain or Brexit.

Gerry you are full of shit as ever.
Seriously.
Heres an example ( of the many to choose from) of the utter cac you talk on this forum.
Earlier in the thread you said this...

Quote from: GerryT on March 21, 2021, 01:48:03 PM
What would other EU countries do and that included the UK as a defacto EU member at the time ?

which i pulled you up over.....

Quote from: Thomas on March 22, 2021, 08:07:35 AM
You sat on this forum and our old one for a year telling us how the uk had left the eu on 31/01/2020 and when i replied the uk hadnet fully left , it was in transition and remained a de facto member  , you argued the opposite , and now when the arugment suits , you try and spin it the other way.

and this was your lying reply.....

Quote from: GerryT on March 22, 2021, 09:13:59 AM
No I didn't, your taking after Boris the liar. The UK left as a member 2020, and remained a defacto member

A clear example , as deppity is insinuating in his posts to you , of the lies and duplicity and outright web of decit you try and weave on this forum.

here is a reply of yours over a year ago saying the very thing you claim you didnt say in reply to smurf...

Quote from: GerryT on January 01, 2020, 01:34:17 AM
Eh no, the uk leaves end Jan. The transition is after the uk leaves and it's a short period (11 months) when the eu/uk continue the existing relationship to allow talks on a future relationship to start.

and a similar one from you to barry....

Quote from: GerryT on January 01, 2020, 01:39:42 AM
Like I said, end jan the uk leaves.

Thats the thing about liars like you gerry , you weave such a web of deceit that in the end , you can't keep up with the lies you tell and they catch you out.

Quote from: GerryT on December 31, 2019, 02:23:33 PM
?  What do you mean the EU approving the deal, the UK leaves on the 31st Jan unless the UK asks for another extension.

Lets examine the quotes you linked from me:
First one: Deppity says I am not interested in Britain or brexit.
This is obviously wrong by Deppity as I am still here posting, that's proof enough that I'm interested in one or both. So why you linked this makes no sense.
Second one: 21march '21 I claim the EU is a defacto member during 20
This is 100% correct
Third one: 22march '21 I claim the UK left as a member 2020 and remained a defacto member.
This is 100% correct
Fourth one: 1Jan '20 I claim The UK leaves end Jan ('20) then the transition starts (11mths) when eu/uk continue existing relationship to allow talks to contine about the future relationship.
This is 100% correct but I could have added that the UK had zero MEP's and voting rights.
Fifth one: 1Jan 2020 I claim the UK leaves the end Jan ('20).
This is 100% correct
Fifth one: 31Dec '19 I claim the UK leaves 31st Jan ('20) unless the UK asks for another extension.
This is 100% correct

From this claim I am a Liar, I weave a web of deceit and I can't keep up with my lies. CAre to explain this. No point on moving onto your other posts of utter crud until we get to the bottom of this post. Because all you've linked above is me being 100% correct.

You don't seem to grasp it. The UK left as a member of the EU at the end of Jan 2020
The UK went into an 11mth transition and followed EU rules, regulations for that period, a defacto member, but not a member. Zero voting rights, no MEP's. Sailing around the harbour (remember me saying that before) waiting to take the great ship brexit out in Jan 2021. It has and it's limping just outside the EU harbour, thought you were off to Asia and Australia, far away greener fields and all that.

So where's your proof I'm a liar, deceitful and I can't keep up with my lies. (this should be fun, just like Cromwell and his Von Der Leyen.)

Thomas

we love you labour. :D

Feck knows who gerry thinks is going to drag his beloved uk back into the eu empire , but it wont be the clowns in labour or muppets like analiese dodds.

I remember david dodds years ago playing for the great dundee united team in the eighties  , we used to sing davie dodds elephant man davie dodds elephant man.

I can see looks run in the family going by annaliese boat race.FFS!

Thomas

;D

( gerry says he will be back on later once he has googled where pearse street is  :P)

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on March 28, 2021, 01:27:45 PM
I was just thinking Gerry didmisses all anti eu stuff from our newspapers as rags,when I posted several european ones doing the same including many german he dismissed those too.

Perhaps he should publish a pro eu German paper he could call it Gerry Bild  ;) :)

i know cromwell , but gerry is just a concerned irish citizen who doesnt have any agenda at all....honest. :D :D

The smart person who supports the eu would simply stay quiet and wait out the storm , but not our intelligent "mick".

Talking about carry on digging a hole deeper and deeper while his wee new found friend( or should that be old old friend) srb follows him around like a love sick puppy wanting a pat on the head.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on March 28, 2021, 01:22:33 PM
Ha Brilliant,talk about splutter and bluff.....you'd have more respect if they said oh bugger got it wrong.

People get things wrong,I know I do and ain't afraid to admit it as some others do on here ;)

People taking the piss out the eu left right and centre , and as i said a lot of disquiet over on the continent as well.

Not just nasty gammons and evil scot nats as srb and gerry badfellow would have us believe cromwell.

When they two pick a lost cause they really get behind it dont they? :D :P

cromwell

I was just thinking Gerry dismisses all anti eu stuff from our newspapers as rags,when I posted several european ones doing the same including many german he dismissed those too.

Perhaps he should publish a pro eu German paper he could call it Gerry Bild  ;) :)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: GerryT on March 27, 2021, 02:15:15 PM
Have no idea why your laughing,

look gerry you have a wee pal following you about liking your posts.

Bless him , srb steve really is all butthurt isnt he.?

Anyway see if this makes you laugh.

Police  in Dublin are hunting the knitting needle nutter whoes stabbed six people in the arse in the last 48 hours ;Pearse street gardai believe the attacker could be following some sort of pattern.

psss gerry its a  polis station in dublin in case you have never heard of it. ::)

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on March 28, 2021, 10:29:29 AM

Gerrys new labour mate lord adonis getting pulled up over his remoaner bleating about vaccine supply deppity by andrew neil. :D

https://twitter.com/spectator/status/1375180369322983425

Ha Brilliant,talk about splutter and bluff.....you'd have more respect if they said oh bugger got it wrong.

People get things wrong, I know I do and ain't afraid to admit it as some others do on here ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg on March 28, 2021, 10:44:34 AM
Funny isn't it. We get constantly reminded of the DMs shortcomings, but the left wing media's bullshit and political posturing goes unremarked

The Guardian is nothing less than the left wing Daily Mail and should be treated with exactly the same caution.

As someone pointed out on one of the scottish sites yesterday deppity , the horshit that passes as a newspaper called the guardian " have always had an inverted snobbery towards Scotland as "noble savages". The late and unlamented Edward Pearce in particular would go on and on about how unfit we were to run our own affairs and simply didn't understand what was best for us." (English people must find this familiar now in terms of england and brexit.)

"It's always been the rag for smug, patronising Middle England liberal-fascists who go on about the "legacy of slavery" whilst having no problems with having au pairs at home and a conveyor belt of interns at work."

Steve srb and his ilk constantly go on about rags like the mail brainwashing the english public into voting tory and brexit ( a complete slur on the intelligence of the english people from labour scum as we would expect) but as i have pointed out , in his non stop bleating about how english people cant think for themsleves to vote labour because of nasty rags like the mail , he fails to address the issues labour have in scotland where many of those sames rags operate , yet we reject both labour and tory.

Steve loves shooting the messenger in his posts bleating about newspapers as we have seen , but time and again he just doesnt understand nor can he address that labours message just doesnt resonate with the public in either scotland or england , so no good bleating about the mail etc and ignoring the cac in the guardian when the labour parties problems go much deeper than the guff in certain newspapers.

Anyway , looking forward to gerry badfellow coming back on giving us the daily lord haw haw propaganda of how great and good the eu is. Its like a re run of the early 2010`s on the old forum , where a certain lone voice carried on prasing tony blair and new labour long after blair and his ilks corpses had been buried and everyone had swtiched off.

One thing about labour and their supporters , they never learn.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Thomas on March 28, 2021, 10:32:12 AM
:D ;D

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/14/coronavirus-vaccine-delays-brexit-ema-expensive

Funny isn't it. We get constantly reminded of the DMs shortcomings, but the left wing media's bullshit and political posturing goes unremarked

The Guardian is nothing less than the left wing Daily Mail and should be treated with exactly the same caution.

Thomas

The EU Commission has been forced to back down over their vaccine nationalism; they will not be blocking vaccine exports from private companies to the UK.

Von Der Lying, France, Spain and Italy supported blocking vaccines, but the Cloggies and Belgians pissed them off; they understand that the UK supplies them with goods that enables them to make their Pfizer vaccine and the UK could retaliate.
Pfizer weren't happy either with the EU either.

There'll come a point in the near future when the UK has more vaccines than they know what to do with, so it's in their interests to keep the UK happy.

EU leaders backed "global value chains" rather than support Brussels in using new powers to block Covid jab exports to highly vaccinated countries, despite being told that 21m doses had been sent to the UK.

At a virtual summit, attended briefly by Joe Biden, the European commission president, Ursula von der Leyen, highlighted the large shipments sent over the Channel, amounting to two-thirds of the jabs given in the UK.

The lack of supply to the EU was emphasised by an early summit squabble between the German chancellor, Angela Merkel, and her Austrian counterpart, Sebastian Kurz, who demanded extra doses. Merkel informed Kurz that the lack of vaccine in Austria was due to his government's failure to order sufficient amounts rather than a failure in Brussels

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/mar/25/eu-leaders-told-bloc-has-sent-21m-covid-vaccine-doses-to-the-uk

QuoteThere was disquiet among some member states at the commission's move given the risk of inflaming relations with the UK, and in light of the opposition voiced by vaccine suppliers.

The Netherlands and Belgium insisted that the EU needed to explicitly support global supply chains in its summit communique while Spain, Italy and France had sought more explicit support for Von der Leyen.

Thomas

:D ;D

QuoteJames O'Brien
@mrjamesob
ยท
Mar 15, 2020
Brexit means coronavirus vaccine will be slower to reach the UK

QuoteBrexit means coronavirus vaccine will be slower to reach the UK
This article is more than 1 year old

And it will cost more here because of the UK pulling out of the European Medicines Agency on 30 December

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/14/coronavirus-vaccine-delays-brexit-ema-expensive

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg on March 28, 2021, 10:21:12 AM
This is like watching Mike Tyson fight Alan Carr  :D

Gerrys new labour mate lord adonis getting pulled up over his remoaner bleating about vaccine supply deppity by andrew neil. :D

https://twitter.com/spectator/status/1375180369322983425