Victim group politics, Part 17,409. Racist trains....

Started by DeppityDawg, March 20, 2021, 11:31:09 AM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on March 21, 2021, 09:22:46 AM
No but I thought it might be a good chapter heading for yours on all that is wrong with the UK.
:P :P :P :P ;)

It would need more than a fecking chapter. The solution would only require one line though  :D

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on March 21, 2021, 09:15:34 AM
Is this a plug for your upcoming autobiography?
No but I thought it might be a good chapter heading for yours on all that is wrong with the UK.
:P :P :P :P ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

DeppityDawg

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 20, 2021, 07:12:25 PM
Your right DD it is becoming a nailed on response to anything that feeloading minorities think they should be getting away with .The Rosa Parks connection is obviously a step too far but having been a victim of British transport wanna be gestapo recruits I have , somewhere , some sympathy which though doesnt give my support the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise .
Feckin handwringing liberal  :D :D :P

Streetwalker

Quote from: DeppityDawg on March 20, 2021, 11:31:09 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9380999/Teacher-kicked-train-fare-dodging-said-arrest-Rosa-Parks-moment-court-hears.html

Well, who knew? Apparently, having to pay for your train journey is now racist (only if you're black of course)

She had a "Rosa Parks" moment, so she says. Funny, but I think Rosa Parks probably had more integrity in her little finger than this woman. I would hazard a guess that Rosa's beef was with segregation, not with the concept of having to pay for what you use

The trouble is how boringly predictable this is all becoming now

Your right DD it is becoming a nailed on response to anything that feeloading minorities think they should be getting away with .The Rosa Parks connection is obviously a step too far but having been a victim of British transport wanna be gestapo recruits I have , somewhere , some sympathy which though doesnt give my support the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise .

johnofgwent

Quote from: DeppityDawg on March 20, 2021, 02:21:58 PM
Feck off you Social Justice Warrior. Its "Mr" Deppity Dawg  :D

Not in Bournemouth, apparently.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on March 20, 2021, 11:41:12 AM
Now listen here Mx Deppity Dawg we wont be having it ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P

Feck off you Social Justice Warrior. Its "Mr" Deppity Dawg  :D

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on March 20, 2021, 12:56:42 PM
I'm sure that Trinity are very proud of her.

It probably is. The Church of England is going a little screwy lately.
Algerie Francais !

Barry

QuoteTrinity Church of England High School in Manchester has been rated 'Outstanding' by OFSTED. We are set in the heart of Manchester.
I'm sure that Trinity are very proud of her.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on March 20, 2021, 11:31:09 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9380999/Teacher-kicked-train-fare-dodging-said-arrest-Rosa-Parks-moment-court-hears.html

Well, who knew? Apparently, having to pay for your train journey is now racist (only if you're black of course)

She had a "Rosa Parks" moment, so she says. Funny, but I think Rosa Parks probably had more integrity in her little finger than this woman. I would hazard a guess that Rosa's beef was with segregation, not with the concept of having to pay for what you use

Now listen here Mx Deppity Dawg we wont be having it ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P

DeppityDawg