Am I allowed to start a "big feck off" thread?

Started by DeppityDawg, March 21, 2021, 09:23:49 AM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Bright Young Thing on March 21, 2021, 08:28:34 PM
Yeah I kinda stopped reading at ST but sounds awesome!

What I meant was, she started off by suggesting it was a "male ego" thing, but having discovered that as a 50 something woman she can still get her hips in the bucket seats it hasnt done her ego any harm either. This appears to be why she seems to be driving it more than hers now. I told her she better not be racing 20 something lads in souped up Vauxhall Corsas away from the traffic lights  :D  :D  :D

Bright Young Thing

Quote from: DeppityDawg on March 21, 2021, 08:03:29 PM
Panther Black Mk3 Ford Focus ST, running stage 1 at 285bhp, bilsteins, quickrack and full leather Recaros! Mrs Dawg is chuffed because she can still get her cute little arse in them without pinching  :D :D :D

Yeah I kinda stopped reading at ST but sounds awesome!
<t>True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity...</t>

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Bright Young Thing on March 21, 2021, 07:00:39 PM
What did'ya get DD?

Panther Black Mk3 Ford Focus ST, running stage 1 at 285bhp, bilsteins, quickrack and full leather Recaros! Mrs Dawg is chuffed because she can still get her cute little arse in them without pinching  :D :D :D

Quote from: Bright Young Thing on March 21, 2021, 07:00:39 PMI'm currently rocking a bright red Puma  Dancing

Just for you, Doll  :D

web photo hosting

Bright Young Thing

Quote from: DeppityDawg on March 21, 2021, 02:42:01 PM
No, I've had the car well over a month now. Ironically, she who laughed and said I'd have to start wearing a baseball cap on backwards has spent more time driving it now than she drives hers. Even she thinks its disgustingly fast but fun  :D

I asked her if shes now going to bleach her hair blonde, wear a pair of cut off jeans and chavvy girl sunglasses

What did'ya get DD? I'm currently rocking a bright red Puma  Dancing
<t>True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity...</t>

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Borchester on March 21, 2021, 12:20:36 PM
I would like to, but I am feeling to damn good. I am doing pretty much what I like and the government is paying me to stay alive. So if anyone wants to have a whinge, go for it. It will all wash over me anyway.

You sound a bit down DD. The better half hasn't put the kibosh on that new motor you were thinking on I hope?

No, I've had the car well over a month now. Ironically, she who laughed and said I'd have to start wearing a baseball cap on backwards has spent more time driving it now than she drives hers. Even she thinks its disgustingly fast but fun  :D

I asked her if shes now going to bleach her hair blonde, wear a pair of cut off jeans and chavvy girl sunglasses

Borchester

Quote from: DeppityDawg on March 21, 2021, 09:23:49 AM
You know, a kind of weary "oh just feck off" type thread?

Like in the pub when someone starts a sentence that you just know is going to be one of those whiney whingy "oh but won't you just think of the children" type comments.

I would like to, but I am feeling to damn good. I am doing pretty much what I like and the government is paying me to stay alive. So if anyone wants to have a whinge, go for it. It will all wash over me anyway.

You sound a bit down DD. The better half hasn't put the kibosh on that new motor you were thinking on I hope?
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on March 21, 2021, 09:23:49 AM

Like in the pub when someone starts a sentence that you just know is going to be one of those whiney whingy "oh but won't you just think of the children" type comments.
You can start what you like,as ol' blue eyes sang "it's up to you" :)
How it goes all depends don't it. ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

DeppityDawg