Main Menu

Bills Beans

Started by Sheepy, March 21, 2021, 05:33:31 PM

« previous - next »

HDQQ

Quote from: Sheepy on March 21, 2021, 10:25:26 PM
Like I would care if you owned sandals Ducky. Are we talking Authoritarians with a  capital A or a small a?
I don't expect you to care and I certainly don't care whether or not you care. I also don't know what you're on about with capital A or small a and I don't feel any need to find out.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Sheepy

Quote from: HDQQ on March 21, 2021, 09:56:10 PM
I'd never eat synthetic meat. I'm a vegetarian and I eat well and healthily without going near fake meat let alone synthetic meat. And I manage that without going near lentils and I don't own any sandals.

If the "authoritarians" weren't running things there are plenty of other authoritarians spreading propaganda on the internet who'd be only too happy to be running things.
Like I would care if you owned sandals Ducky. Are we talking Authoritarians with a  capital A or a small a?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

HDQQ

I'd never eat synthetic meat. I'm a vegetarian and I eat well and healthily without going near fake meat let alone synthetic meat. And I manage that without going near lentils and I don't own any sandals.

If the "authoritarians" weren't running things there are plenty of other authoritarians spreading propaganda on the internet who'd be only too happy to be running things.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Sheepy

Quote from: Sheepy on March 21, 2021, 05:33:31 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/bill-gates-says-hell-fly-a-lot-less-and-eat-more-synthetic-meat-to-fight-climate-change/ar-BB1eLwbC?ocid=uxbndlbing
Gotta give the lad his due, he never misses an opportunity to sell his latest business plan
Whereas our very own Charlie knows nothing about it.
https://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/thegreatreset
A little Birdy told me it was all based on the biggest lie of all time and is all a cover for a few Authoritarians who think they should run all things.

Sheepy