Teacher suspended in West Yorkshire

Started by cromwell, March 25, 2021, 06:34:29 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on March 29, 2021, 07:45:03 AM
Cromwell as deppity says he is on the noise up to the white old gammons as he sees everyone.

I grew up among the muslim community in glasgow , and in my opinion something has changed greatly over the last twenty years or so.

It deserves a thread on its own to discuss , but islam in the western world is becoming more and more intolerant , and suspicous of outsiders , and even less willing to integrate into our socities than ever before.

Christiantiy comes under constant ridicule and attack , and has done for the best part of the last century , so why is islam or any other religion exempt from criticism never mind anything else?

Pat can't even get the basics correct in his post , it is not a legal requirement to send children to school in scotland or england , it is a legal requirement to have them educated which isnt the same thing.

Bearing that in mind , its time to start fighting back if the authorities wont do anything about the intolerance and backwardness of islam in our society. Withdraw children from these lessons and schools if need be , teachers refuse to teach and generally cast them aside from our communites if they arent willing to accept religous criticism as the christian mainstream have and do.( as well as other religions do)

Time now for government to start addressing the problem of islam in western society , and this is something i never thought i would ever hear myself say , but it is a massive growing issue.

Exactly, if you don't like the education system don't send them, it is not an extension of the local Mosque. Which somebody obviously hasn't made plain for them, you can home educate.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on March 28, 2021, 08:38:54 PM
And this is what Pat doesn't get,he thinks they are ok behaving like that but can't or wont answer the scenario of white people doing the same,whereas both are wrong and why I posted the animal farm bit.....you can't have one section of society given such a free rein.

Cromwell as deppity says he is on the noise up to the white old gammons as he sees everyone.

I grew up among the muslim community in glasgow , and in my opinion something has changed greatly over the last twenty years or so.

It deserves a thread on its own to discuss , but islam in the western world is becoming more and more intolerant , and suspicous of outsiders , and even less willing to integrate into our socities than ever before.

Christiantiy comes under constant ridicule and attack , and has done for the best part of the last century , so why is islam or any other religion exempt from criticism never mind anything else?

Pat cant even get the basics correct in his post , it is not a legal requirement to send children to school in scotland or england , it is a legal requirement to have them educated which isnt the same thing.

Bearing that in mind , its time to start fighting back if the authorities wont do anything about the intolerance and backwardness of islam in our society. Withdraw children from these lessons and schools if need be , teachers refuse to teach and generally cast them aside from our communites if they arent willing to accept religous criticism as the christian mainstream have and do.( as well as other religions do)

Time now for government to start addressing the problem of islam in western society , and this is something i never thought i would ever hear myself say , but it is a massive growing issue.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

B-4

Quote from: Barry on March 28, 2021, 09:42:49 PM
No, of course, you don't support those making threats.
From your whole attitude you wish to appease the aggressors. That never goes well.

However, some of these 'aggressors' played a fundamental part in the creation of BLM in the USA. It goes back years, and from organisations like the Nation of Islam - a racial organisation, posing as a religious sect, created in the USA in the 1930s (coincidently around the same time as the Muslim Brotherhood) - that was supported by well funded mouth pieces like CAIR.  The line has been totally blurred, and this is why to challenge Islam is always perceived by the Left as racism, except in those circumstances when one of them may have a critical view (the hypocrisy which usually follows with the Left eating their own).

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on March 28, 2021, 09:12:52 PM
The head teacher has bottled out as has the local  Labour MP. This is not overly surprising as neither Head Teachers or MPs are noted for their guts, particularly in a constituency where 40% of the electorate are either from India or Pakistan.

Meanwhile the petition is support of the teacher has reached 50,000 plus.

Generally speaking I see myself as a fairly easy going bloke, but once in a while I feel the impulse to say well, if you don't like this country or its ways, feel free to f**k off and take your stone age religion with you.
It is fast becoming one of those situations where you just shake your head and walk away and think let them all get on with it.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Barry on March 28, 2021, 09:42:49 PMFrom your whole attitude you wish to appease the aggressors

And a not unintended consequence is to get "entertainment" from winding up posters on this forum, a pastime he has openly admitted to numerous times now

You all keep falling for it, so he keeps doing it.

Barry

Quote from: patman post on March 28, 2021, 06:13:48 PMSo far, events in Batley have shown my views to have been correct. If anyone assumes that means I support the hotheads among the parents, then they are wrong...
No, of course, you don't support those making threats.
From your whole attitude you wish to appease the aggressors. That never goes well.
† The end is nigh †

Borchester

The head teacher has bottled out as has the local  Labour MP. This is not overly surprising as neither Head Teachers or MPs are noted for their guts, particularly in a constituency where 40% of the electorate are either from India or Pakistan.

Meanwhile the petition is support of the teacher has reached 50,000 plus.

Generally speaking I see myself as a fairly easy going bloke, but once in a while I feel the impulse to say well, if you don't like this country or its ways, feel free to F@@@ off and take your stone age religion with you.
Algerie Francais !

B-4

Quote from: cromwell on March 28, 2021, 08:38:54 PM
And this is what Pat doesn't get,he thinks they are ok behaving like that but can't or wont answer the scenario of white people doing the same,whereas both are wrong and why I posted the animal farm bit.....you can't have one section of society given such a free rein.
This probably has more to do with BAME vs White people than religion for some people.  The solution is simple, don't accept your own persecution and don't accept the bigotry and authoritarianism from the Left, or those totalitarians who identify themselves as liberal (yeah right).  These people are extremists and hypocrites, and are either short-sighted dimwits or plain evil.

People going into hiding whenever threatened by Woke bigots or Islamic fundies is the system they want for us.

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on March 28, 2021, 08:09:00 PM
Guy on another forum i go on posted this cromwell.

::)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on March 28, 2021, 07:20:54 PM

No course you don't pat,so what if a teacher raising a discussion in a class around racism talked over BLM and George Floyd in a class and some kids went back and told their white parents who then demonstrated at the school their anger that their kids were discussing such stuff and the teacher felt threatened enough for their safety they went in to hiding you and many more would be up in arms......but you wont admit that.

The fact you cannot see the relevance of this and other things I posted means you are hard of thinking or worse unwilling to see what stares you in the face.

Guy on another forum i go on posted this cromwell.

QuoteI live in Batley.
Two other asian teachers had already taught that self same lesson with no problems.
Some of the protestors were from Oldham and Rochdale.
The teacher has sadly been named and had to go into hiding.
A lot of the protestors were teenagers.
The coward of an headmaster wouldn't stick up for his colleague.
The same coward issued a written apology to the protestors....they told him to go back and rewrite it worded how they wanted it rewording.
As far as I know the teacher has had no backing from his union as yet.
They rule the roost round here because the coppers daren't touch them for fear of the usual.

::)
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Streetwalker

Quote from: patman post on March 28, 2021, 03:31:24 PM
Which doesn't answer the main point about the wisdom of using a cartoon that some find inflammatory, and the apparent surprise at the reaction to its use.

Nobody in their right mind sees a cartoon as inflammatory or some sort of  non existent  blasphemy . But no Im not surprised , we have been far too soft , far too tolerant and far to lenient on people who bring their third world baggage with them when they come to the UK

cromwell

Quote from: patman post on March 28, 2021, 06:55:33 PM
I've addressed all I thought relevant, some points in previous posts in this thread. I don't see how Yaxley Lennon, Rotherham, Orwell's Animal Farm, etc, do anything other than move the thread off topic.   

No course you don't pat,so what if a teacher raising a discussion in a class around racism talked over BLM and George Floyd in a class and some kids went back and told their white parents who then demonstrated at the school their anger that their kids were discussing such stuff and the teacher felt threatened enough for their safety they went in to hiding you and many more would be up in arms......but you wont admit that.

The fact you cannot see the relevance of this and other things I posted means you are hard of thinking or worse unwilling to see what stares you in the face.

patman post

Quote from: cromwell on March 28, 2021, 06:16:41 PM
You look back,I haven't said you did.And you have failed to address any ofthe points I made.
I've addressed all I thought relevant, some points in previous posts in this thread. I don't see how Yaxley Lennon, Rotherham, Orwell's Animal Farm, etc, do anything other than move the thread off topic.   
This thread is about a row surrounding the teaching material used by a teacher at Batley Grammar School. Children in this country have to attend school by law. What pupils are taught at school is also laid down by law. If schools use non-approved material for teaching (as the apologies by both school and teacher indicate in this case seem to show was so), and unrest results, there needs to be corrective action. Shouting at every parent that they should shut up or go home, doesn't seem a way forward to me...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

cromwell

Quote from: patman post on March 28, 2021, 06:13:48 PM
Why bring in Nazi?   
I don't think I've ever levelled that accusation against any poster on any forum
You look back,I haven't said you did.And you have failed to address any ofthe points I made.

patman post

It's not my EDL theory — check back and you'll see I reported it had been raised as a possibility on a phone in.   

Reading incorrectly and not understanding what is said can lead to false assumptions and conclusions.  Add that to the intentional misinterpretation of news reports by posters on some forums, and we can see how tempers get frayed.

Why bring in Nazi?   
I don't think I've ever levelled that accusation against any poster on any forum. 

On this topic,  I've suggested that not being aware that using copies of the cartoon in that school could cause problems, and showed a lack of common sense, if not downright stupidity.   
After all,  posters here seem to readily remember what happened in France. 

So far, events in Batley have shown my views to have been correct. If anyone assumes that means I support the hotheads among the parents, then they are wrong...

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...