Derek Chauvin is innocent

Started by Streetwalker, March 30, 2021, 01:41:58 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

I guess this about covers it.

QuoteCulpable homicide is committed where the accused has caused loss of life through wrongful conduct, but where there was no intention to kill or "wicked recklessness".

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on March 30, 2021, 03:34:34 PM
There's a bit of a problem with the autopsy, which does not say he died from asphyxia.
How about that, Mr Cromwell?
Well if you have heart problems which the autopsy identified restricting someones airway isn't going to help is it.

Anyway why does anybody think kneeling on someones neck not least when they are cuffed behind their back and leg restraints on is ok,was he in a position to threaten anyone and do you think kneeling on someones neck acceptable,how about that baz?

Barry

There's a bit of a problem with the autopsy, which does not say he died from asphyxia.
How about that, Mr Cromwell?
† The end is nigh †

B-4

Quote from: cromwell on March 30, 2021, 03:08:40 PM
Seriously? 14 minutes in to this they have him in handcuffs behind his back and leg restraints on.....what's he going to do roll across across the road,somehow get to his feet and hop away?

If you think kneeling on someones neck wont restrict an airway you're all mad,had it been here they'd have had him in the back of a meatvan.
I saw a report that compared to this countries cops they are very poorly trained and iirc they spend about a third of the time being trained brit cops do.
I agree that it didn't look professional, but this is not murder.  However, I agree that there was no need to pin him down whilst he was handcuffed.  There was definitely mistakes, and I think Floyd's behaviour, which at the time was being attributed to drugs, and the fact that he's a very large bloke contributed to their decision to restrain him as they did. 

The media is a disgrace and encouraged race riots for their own political reasons when at the end of the day it was just a shambles put down to subpar training.

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 30, 2021, 01:41:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gQYMBALDXc

Dont see how any jury can convict on the evidence , but we all know what will happen if they dont .
Seriously? 14 minutes in to this they have him in handcuffs behind his back and leg restraints on.....what's he going to do roll across across the road,somehow get to his feet and hop away?

If you think kneeling on someones neck wont restrict an airway you're all mad,had it been here they'd have had him in the back of a meatvan.
I saw a report that compared to this countries cops they are very poorly trained and iirc they spend about a third of the time being trained brit cops do.

Barry

I've a feeling Trump may have had a hand in delaying this trial, as it is quite clear that he has an excellent defence.
If and when the jury clear him of murder, we all know what will happen. America will erupt and cities will burn.
Good luck with sorting that one out, Grandpa Earpiece.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gQYMBALDXc

Dont see how any jury can convict on the evidence , but we all know what will happen if they dont .