Britain's success should be a model for white-majority countries

Started by B-4, March 31, 2021, 07:05:46 AM

« previous - next »

B-4

Well, we do live in a high-tech surveillance post-terrorised society with rules and laws (some are pretty draconian) in place to keep everybody in order.  I doubt many people would even question it considering they're conditioned to keep quiet, or else they face the same fate as Piers Morgan or Basil Fawlty.  This sort of efficiency is totalitarian and demands a harmonious society ruled over by threats and punishments.  There is no questioning it, no right to express any thought or feeling about it unless it's full of praise for our enhancement, or to be victim of a hate campaign.  Labour, Conservative, they both have the exact same New Eden ideals, so will happily exclude anyone or anything that isn't happily being whipped or experimented on.

My personal position or opinion doesn't matter.  It's just good to look at things from different perspectives whilst trying to establish what people really think about the overall agenda.

Basically, it's the drama, the self-praise and the grandiose-delusions from powerful people that troubles me.

Streetwalker

What the commission is saying is that we do racial integration better than others and whatever your position on that its surely better than being the worst at it .

B-4

The conclusion by Boris Johnson's Commission.  OK, so it didn't find any traces of institutional racism, but then again, racism is only selectively applied and wouldn't include the negative result from positive discrimination, because white people are a so-called majority power so cannot be victims of racism, only discrimination (words are important). 

The Subject wording is the conclusion from the report, and while I know questioning it will be racist, and that I will be attacked and dehumanised over it, I can't help but acknowledge the fact that this conclusion specifically stated "white-majority" countries.  If one was to suggest that black-majority countries or Asian-majority countries were to become less black and less Asian, whilst describing it as an improvement, would that not come across as racist, or even genocidal?

It clearly has some sinister sounding overtones, where this 'celebrated' drive for corporate utopia is specifically directed toward "white-majority" countries, which implies that "white-majority" countries are considered bad.