Will you wear a face mask beyond 21 June?

Started by Sheepy, March 31, 2021, 12:04:46 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on June 30, 2021, 10:20:47 AM
I often found the inevitable increase in CO2 and resulting acidity of rebreathed air to be a problem. Google "breathing with a snorkel" on PADIs web pages if you think this isn't an issue.

I am still banned crowded situations shops, which suits me.

(In passing there has recently been a diver death in the area. It took six days for his body to surface.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

I often found the inevitable increase in CO2 and resulting acidity of rebreathed air to be a problem. Google "breathing with a snorkel" on PADIs web pages if you think this isn't an issue.

Now to be fair it isn't really a serious issue for anyone medically fit to scuba dive, but as of two days ago it has been made clear to me by a cardiologist my next dive will be in a coffin if I choose burial at sea, as a pox carrier has screwed my heart and lungs to the point they are only 33% operational. I would be dead already were my singularly resilient haemoglobin not be as resilient as my genes have made it

However, that revelation fully explains why I get breathing problems inside enclosed areas which the mask exacerbates to a significant degree (I collapsed in Curry's while trying to buy a chrome book, but revived instantly on being moved to the doorway with access to fresh air free from CO2 moisture acidification.

My days of wearing a mask are OVER.

To date, every security gorilla has taken one glance at the exemption details on the 'badge' that Transport 4 Wales sent to my phone and have been most helpful. Particularly when I explain I collapsed in Curry's because the air in the store was too hot and humid for my screwed lungs to work with.

Who knows, i might even see if I can play dodgems with the Asda Granny Shopper Mobility Scooter things ...

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on June 30, 2021, 10:12:51 AM
Says the curtain twitcher, neither has anyone else, because the behaviour therapist has been busy elsewhere.

The first thing I do in the morning is open the living room curtains to their full extent.
No twitching needed. In any case a very large gorse bush and a large Dracaena tree, blocks the view.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on June 30, 2021, 10:05:30 AM
You have not been near me.
Says the curtain twitcher, neither has anyone else, because the behaviour therapist has been busy elsewhere.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on June 30, 2021, 09:45:21 AM
I keep one with me, in case of panic from others, I haven't been asked why I am not wearing one for weeks.

You have not been near me.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on June 29, 2021, 10:46:48 PM
Face masks. I wore one today, but it won't last forever.

Do you know you can get a pack of 10 now for £1 in B&M whereas early in the crisis you couldn't get one under a quid?

We made our own. The government never specified what constituted a face covering/mask, which showed what a farce it all was and is.
I keep one with me, in case of panic from others, I haven't been asked why I am not wearing one for weeks.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on June 29, 2021, 10:46:48 PM

Do you know you can get a pack of 10 now for £1 in B&M whereas early in the crisis you couldn't get one under a quid?

We made our own. The government never specified what constituted a face covering/mask, which showed what a farce it all was and is.

I have an order of FFP3 face masks being delivered today,  I will be wearing one where I deem it to be appropriate for the foreseeable future.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on June 29, 2021, 08:25:03 PM
Insult
And another,I doubt sheeps or most are bothered but you are when it's reversed......why?
Bothered by the Smurphys rubbish insults, I cannot see it somehow.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on June 29, 2021, 08:25:03 PM
Insult
And another,I doubt sheeps or most are bothered but you are when it's reversed......why?

Those are not insults they are advice.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on June 29, 2021, 05:28:39 PM
Brexit has stuffed the fishing industry, is about to stuff farming, (If you don't know that yet you must keep your head stuffed up your fundamental orifice,) and there is no evidence yet that Lithium is here is enough quantity to make extracting it economically viable.
Insult
Quote from: papasmurf on June 29, 2021, 06:22:39 PM
I suggest you stop posting when under the influence of hallucinogens.

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on June 29, 2021, 06:58:36 PM
What with you? hilarious.

If you can start being serious for once in your life.

Sheepy

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on June 29, 2021, 06:27:55 PM
Well, that is your problem Smurphy, no vision.

My problem is you seem totally unable to debate.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on June 29, 2021, 06:22:39 PM
I suggest you stop posting when under the influence of hallucinogens.
Well, that is your problem Smurphy, no vision.