Will you wear a face mask beyond 21 June?

Started by Sheepy, March 31, 2021, 12:04:46 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on June 29, 2021, 06:15:54 PM
Maybe I will crowdfund different policy or then again maybe I will just send a crowd.

I suggest you stop posting when under the influence of hallucinogens.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on June 29, 2021, 05:47:20 PM
Just how do you propose doing that?
Maybe I will crowdfund different policy or then again maybe I will just send a crowd.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on June 29, 2021, 05:28:39 PM
Brexit has stuffed the fishing industry, is about to stuff farming, (If you don't know that yet you must keep your head stuffed up your fundamental orifice,) and there is no evidence yet that Lithium is here is enough quantity to make extracting it economically viable.
I didn't say there was. I said we know Cornwall has Lithium, I just told you what happened with the fishing industry, they stuffed them with their fisheries policy and they have stuffed them again because they can, probably because the chinless wonders behind government policy don't have a clue, so we just bypass them.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on June 29, 2021, 05:20:22 PM
there is already Lithium in Cornwall we know that, you cannot have a sustainable future without infrastructure. Brexit hasn't fecked up fishing over fishing and the EU fisheries policy did. It was never meant to be sustainable.

Brexit has stuffed the fishing industry, is about to stuff farming, (If you don't know that yet you must keep your head stuffed up your fundamental orifice,) and there is no evidence yet that Lithium is here is enough quantity to make extracting it economically viable.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on June 29, 2021, 04:58:17 PM
Brexit has stuffed the fishing industry and even if lithium is found in Cornwall the battery factory will not be built in Cornwall, it will be in Northumberland.
I didn't say anything about it being built in Cornwall, there is already Lithium in Cornwall we know that, you cannot have a sustainable future without infrastructure. Brexit hasn't fecked up fishing over fishing and the EU fisheries policy did. It was never meant to be sustainable.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on June 29, 2021, 04:09:35 PM
You are a longtime dead so best put a smile on. Think of all the money floating around in Cornwall when we open up the battery mines and all the seafood being required.

Brexit has stuffed the fishing industry and even if lithium is found in Cornwall the battery factory will not be built in Cornwall, it will be in Northumberland.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on June 29, 2021, 03:20:23 PM
That depends on the health of the person who catches them.
You are a longtime dead so best put a smile on. Think of all the money floating around in Cornwall when we open up the battery mines and all the seafood being required.
https://www.kitco.com/news/2021-06-21/Crowdfunding-helps-Cornish-to-establish-a-battery-metals-hub-for-the-UK.html#:~:text=Cornish%20Lithium%20is%20a%20British%20mineral%20exploration%20company,the%20historically%20significant%20mining%20district%20of%20Cornwall%2C%20UK.
Give over Sheepbrain you are joking, am I, I wouldn't bet on it, dig deep and put your money in.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on June 29, 2021, 03:15:20 PM
I do hope so for most colds and similar bugs are a nuisance rather than a threat to life.

That depends on the health of the person who catches them.

Barry

Quote from: Nalaar on June 29, 2021, 01:08:10 PM
We will inevitably return to a time when workplaces would rather their employees come into work ill than be off work for the safety of other employees etc.,
I do hope so for most colds and similar bugs are a nuisance rather than a threat to life.
† The end is nigh †

Nalaar

Quote from: Scott777 on June 29, 2021, 12:42:30 PM
Surely, if you are unwell, you should quarantine.  😁

We will inevitably return to a time when workplaces would rather their employees come into work ill than be off work for the safety of other employees etc.,
Don't believe everything you think.

Scott777

Quote from: Nalaar on June 28, 2021, 07:06:44 PM
I will during flu seasons or if I am feeling unwell and have to go out.
Surely, if you are unwell, you should quarantine.  😁
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

I only wear a mask if I'm holding up a stagecoach, robbing a bank or going on a killing spree.  Expect our leaders to be doing it.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: patman post on June 28, 2021, 04:25:27 PM
Happy fo all in Hastings to do as they wish — it's not a major U.K. entry or exit point. But it's not totally cut off from reality...

https://www.hastings.gov.uk/my-council/covid19/c19data/
Very civil of you I am sure.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on June 28, 2021, 04:44:02 PM
Been Googling again PP? Google is your friend.

Well, I couldn't possibly have on duty nurses in the family so good thing Pat is up to speed on Hastings. LOL