Will you wear a face mask beyond 21 June?

Started by Sheepy, March 31, 2021, 12:04:46 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on July 08, 2021, 09:05:00 AM
She doesn't "do" mornings. (It is also very long list of medical conditions, medications, and medical procedures.)
Thats fine it will keep you busy writing it out then.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on July 08, 2021, 08:53:59 AM
Would your expert like to give us a list then?

She doesn't "do" mornings. (It is also very long list of medical conditions, medications, and medical procedures.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on July 08, 2021, 08:43:20 AM
All I required was an explanation. (After consulting an expert, a lot of medical tests/medications can be screwed by fruit juice.)
Would your expert like to give us a list then?

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on July 08, 2021, 08:40:50 AM
As well being a complete swerve from the fact you didn't believe it was possible.

All I required was an explanation. (After consulting an expert, a lot of medical tests/medications can be screwed by fruit juice.)

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on July 06, 2021, 12:34:38 PM
My comments about Liverpool are based on personal experience. (Plus a police debriefing report about crime at  Glastonbury Festival some years ago which read something like this:- Of 159 people arrested for theft at the festival 159 came from Liverpool.)
As well being a complete swerve from the fact you didn't believe it was possible.

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on July 06, 2021, 12:19:15 PM
Now, now! We must not make stereotypical judgments

My comments about Liverpool are based on personal experience. (Plus a police debriefing report about crime at  Glastonbury Festival some years ago which read something like this:- Of 159 people arrested for theft at the festival 159 came from Liverpool.)

patman post

Now, now! We must not make stereotypical judgments and point fingers. Mind you, it might have shown more initiative had it been children in Glasgow — where would they find fruit juice...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

patman post

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on July 06, 2021, 11:02:09 AM
As though I am going to advertise the fact Smurphy, they are only doing what has been done anyway hijack science for means of their own.

I don't very much that today's youff has the nouse to make a test kit show they have Covid 19 when they have not.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on July 06, 2021, 10:59:43 AM
That does NOT answer my question.
As though I am going to advertise the fact Smurphy, they are only doing what has been done anyway hijack science for means of their own.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on July 06, 2021, 09:49:32 AM
While children think they are smart giving themselves positive tests so they don't have to attend school,

How do they do that?

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on July 05, 2021, 09:20:05 PM
According to today's press conference face coverings will be optional from 19th July. All legal restrictions relating to face coverings and social distancing will be scrapped.

From 19th July I think there will be a culture war between the muzzlers and the no muzzlers.
It will be as vicious as the Brexit war.
Guess which side I will be on!
If it is freedom to choose your own destiny and your own mental well-being, you best be prepared for a fight. While children think they are smart giving themselves positive tests so they don't have to attend school, the hospitals are full of them with no immunity to the usual viruses they pick up along the way and build immunity, now they have none. Bollox I hear in the background, afraid not, it is a fact.