Labour are deluded.

Started by Nick, November 21, 2019, 11:22:23 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Churchill post_id=7210 time=1574602573 user_id=69
Just as a precaution in case Corbyn and Labour win the GE which I don't think they will, two Energy suppliers have now registered their companies off shore,

National Grid has opened offshore holding companies in Hong Kong and Luxembourg, while SSE has incorporated in Switzerland, it  would not stop a government taking control of their operations but would protect shareholders and Pension funds.

I think others will be doing the same , or putting in place escape plans to leave the UK quickly

They've managed to do what Brexit has failed to do in 3 and a half years. Scare businesses away.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Churchill

Just as a precaution in case Corbyn and Labour win the GE which I don't think they will, two Energy suppliers have now registered their companies off shore,

National Grid has opened offshore holding companies in Hong Kong and Luxembourg, while SSE has incorporated in Switzerland, it  would not stop a government taking control of their operations but would protect shareholders and Pension funds.

I think others will be doing the same , or putting in place escape plans to leave the UK quickly
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Nick post_id=7054 time=1574467249 user_id=73
It's a term recognised by establishments from the Guardian to Forbes, and strangely enough it is a term recognised by you as not a recognised term 😜.

Unlike you, my views come out of my head via a cognitive thought process, you should try it.

You still don't believe me. It goes to show how much you know.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

Churchill

I know what he is, I don't think it he has proved what he is which a find very sad, so full of hate and envy not the way to live ones life its a waste of a life.
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Nick

Quote from: Churchill post_id=7063 time=1574499282 user_id=69
It needed changing the nation could no longer afford the cost that is an undeniable fact the truth time you face it, under 13 years of Labour the Welfare Bill went through the roof, the economy was damaged jobs were lost, then the Financial Fiasco hit which they were warned about happened that resulted in the treasury coffers being empty.

There has been no other choice but to change and get a grip of the Benefits system, I know people who have hardly worked in their life paid little or nothing into the system at all who are looked after by the state.

I know one for certain who have fiddled the Benefit System for at least 18 years and still at it, and has a good life style curtesy of the workers, there are still many more like her

My elderly parents in their late 80's worked all their lives paid into the system since it began, both are now very unwell Mum is currently in hospital after a fall , she may come out she may not my bag is packed ready to go up North at a moments notice, they get no help unless they pay for it at £12 an hour.

Dad aged 89 has been looking after Mum for over a decade, if Mum does come out of hospital he will have to decide if she has to go into care which will cost him over £1,000 a week

If they had not worked, had not saved, had not bought their own home which they both worked hard and went without to buy , they would get help for free like many others who live near them of the same age and with similar health problems.

I speak plainly as I see things .

I don't think you understand that when you post your hate driven politically motivated crap about benefits and your incessant whinging and boastful bragging trying to portray yourself as a super hero know all, that you deeply offend people like me who live in the real world and deal with reality every day,I suspect others in here may feel as I do.

You're wasting your time, he refuses to acknowledge there are people who have never worked and never want to. He just blocks people who he doesn't agree with.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Churchill

Boasting again Walter grow up, end of

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=7073 time=1574501702 user_id=69
You remind me of an old shaggy dog a mate of mine had, it sat by the fire gnawing away at something and no matter what anyone tried to do would not stop it didn't know when to stop, 3 days later it stood up and one of its back leg fell off, what a stupid dog, you remind me of that dog

You remind me of the three wise monkeys, you prefer to remain in ignorance.

If I based my opinion on personal experience, there would be little crime, anyone from a visibly ethnic minority only appears on television. (They are as rare as rocking horse poo and unicorns where I live, as are Labour voters.)

Personal experience just does not extrapolate to the national situation on any subject.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Churchill

You remind me of an old shaggy dog a mate of mine had, it sat by the fire gnawing away at something and no matter what anyone tried to do would not stop it didn't know when to stop, 3 days later it stood up and one of its back leg fell off, what a stupid dog, you remind me of that dog

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=7070 time=1574501170 user_id=69
Just one more wrong assumption by you, have you never heard the saying "When you dig a holed for yourself and can't get out of it, its a good idea to stop digging"  I live in the real world Walter

I suggest you stop digging then. Your personal experience does not extrapolate to the national situation.

Churchill

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=7068 time=1574500734 user_id=89
Your personal experience does not relate to the national reality.

If you prefer to remain in ignorance that is your problem not mine.

Just one more wrong assumption by you, have you never heard the saying "When you dig a hole and can't get out of it, its a good idea to stop digging"  I live in the real world Walter

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=7066 time=1574499977 user_id=69
No you get my opinion which I base on my personal experiences over many years, if you don't like it tough nor do I do flights of fancy or have the ability to read minds as you think you can.

You can posts as many links as you like of other people opinions , it will not change the reality of the real world I live in and experience everyday.

Your personal experience does not relate to the national reality.

If you prefer to remain in ignorance that is your problem not mine.

Churchill

No you get my opinion which I base on my personal experiences over many years, if you don't like it tough nor do I do flights of fancy or have the ability to read minds as you think you can.

You can posts as many links as you like of other people opinions , it will not change the reality of the real world I live in and experience everyday.

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=7063 time=1574499282 user_id=69

I don't think you understand that when you post your hate driven politically motivated crap about benefits and your incessant whinging and boastful bragging trying to portray yourself as a super hero know all, that you deeply offend people like me who live in the real world and deal with reality every day,I suspect others in here may feel as I do.

Churchill you are reading things into my post that are not there. The Tories have put gaping holes into the safety net. That you are blinkered to that despite the mass of evidence for it really is you problem not mine.

I would post a link to collated evidence that despite it being based on the governments own data you would dismiss it because of who collated it.

Churchill

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=7060 time=1574496234 user_id=89
The Tories have cut large holes in that safety net.

As for a way of life you are way out of date, the "Claimant Commitment" that claimant have to sign mean benefits as  way of life does not exist.

It needed changing the nation could no longer afford the cost that is an undeniable fact the truth time you face it, under 13 years of Labour the Welfare Bill went through the roof, the economy was damaged jobs were lost, then the Financial Fiasco hit which they were warned about happened that resulted in the treasury coffers being empty.

There has been no other choice but to change and get a grip of the Benefits system, I know people who have hardly worked in their life paid little or nothing into the system at all who are looked after by the state.

I know one for certain who have fiddled the Benefit System for at least 18 years and still at it, and has a good life style curtesy of the workers, there are still many more like her

My elderly parents in their late 80's worked all their lives paid into the system since it began, both are now very unwell Mum is currently in hospital after a fall , she may come out she may not my bag is packed ready to go up North at a moments notice, they get no help unless they pay for it at £12 an hour.

Dad aged 89 has been looking after Mum for over a decade, if Mum does come out of hospital he will have to decide if she has to go into care which will cost him over £1,000 a week

If they had not worked, had not saved, had not bought their own home which they both worked hard and went without to buy , they would get help for free like many others who live near them of the same age and with similar health problems.

I speak plainly as I see things .

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=7059 time=1574495823 user_id=69

The Welfare State is a safety net, not a way of life

The Tories have cut large holes in that safety net.

As for a way of life you are way out of date, the "Claimant Commitment" that claimant have to sign mean benefits as  way of life does not exist.