Boris says you will require a vaccination passport

Started by Sheepy, April 02, 2021, 12:05:39 AM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on December 03, 2021, 01:49:33 AM
You do know wearing a mask is to stop you from passing germs on,
And also to rob banks, to do trick or treat, and to dress up as a clown.  😁
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on December 03, 2021, 01:49:33 AM
One of the most innovative societies in the world, the Chinese, have been wearing masks to protect others from their germs for as long as I can remember.
You do know wearing a mask is to stop you from passing germs on, not to stop you breathing them in?
Let me put that right for you, one of the most controlled societies in the world, I wouldn't want to call them communists who also stick dissenters in a good old re-education camp. While others just disappear into thin air.  poof. Next thing we know you will be telling us Frau Merkel isn't a commie either.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on December 01, 2021, 11:37:23 PM
Smells like pure bullshit based on fearmongering from here. Who is stopping you walking around in a mask? why not have one with OK I fell for it hook line and sinker. At least they could make it amusing.
One of the most innovative societies in the world, the Chinese, have been wearing masks to protect others from their germs for as long as I can remember.
You do know wearing a mask is to stop you from passing germs on, not to stop you breathing them in?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on December 02, 2021, 10:34:55 AM
He needs a label on his mask:  Warning, dangerously gullible person.
Says the man who believes any old shit he reads on the internet, lol
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on December 01, 2021, 11:37:23 PM
Smells like pure bullshit based on fearmongering from here. Who is stopping you walking around in a mask? why not have one with OK I fell for it hook line and sinker. At least they could make it amusing.

He needs a label on his mask:  Warning, dangerously gullible person.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on December 01, 2021, 11:15:26 PM
All you prats choosing not to be vaccinated or to wear masks are a danger to everyone else. Laws exist - and by right ought to exist - to protect people  from those choosing to be total pillocks. You have a choice. Don't be a total pillock.
Mod edit
Cromwell

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  You really do have this habit, like Smurf, of making false claims, which are laughable.  However, I'm trying to learn from you, so please tell me when you had your last Ebola test.  And can you stop going near people, in case your empty brain creates such a vacuum, that it sucks everyone in.

Sheepy

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on December 01, 2021, 11:15:26 PM
Lack of compliance in the same sense that anyone choosing to beat the crap out of someone faces no consequences. Do you feel you ought to have the right to beat the crap out of someone? Or should you be forced by law not to do so? Same with vaccines. All you prats choosing not to be vaccinated or to wear masks are a danger to everyone else. Laws exist - and by right ought to exist - to protect people  from those choosing to be total pillocks. You have a choice. Don't be a total pillock. 

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on December 01, 2021, 11:08:17 PM
A lack of compliance, oh dear, oh dear, this is bad very bad. We need to call in the gestapo.
Lack of compliance in the same sense that anyone choosing to beat the crap out of someone faces no consequences. Do you feel you ought to have the right to beat the crap out of someone? Or should you be forced by law not to do so? Same with vaccines. All you prats choosing not to be vaccinated or to wear masks are a danger to everyone else. Laws exist - and by right ought to exist - to protect people  from those choosing to be total pillocks. You have a choice. Don't be a total pillock.
Mod edit 
Cromwell
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on December 01, 2021, 10:48:35 PM
The problem as ever is one of enforcement or lack of.

People are pretty much free to ignore the mandatory mask rule now since staff will not enforce it on instructions from management because of the constant verbal and even physical abuse that would follow from professional and intellectual neanderthals. And the police don't bother. So it is a law relyin g entirely upon willing public compliance, with zero consequences for those who don'y comply.

If we cannot even effectively enforce mask wearing, what is the point of covid passports. Seems the policy is to tell us what we should be doing - supposedly by law - yet in  practice allowing those who choose to be knobheads the effective freedom to be knobheads with impunity.

A lack of compliance, oh dear, oh dear, this is bad very bad. We need to call in the gestapo. 

srb7677

Quote from: Barry on December 01, 2021, 02:05:30 PMCovid passes are pointless. Will we abandon them? 
The problem as ever is one of enforcement or lack of.

People are pretty much free to ignore the mandatory mask rule now since staff will not enforce it on instructions from management because of the constant verbal and even physical abuse that would follow from professional and intellectual neanderthals. And the police don't bother. So it is a law relyin g entirely upon willing public compliance, with zero consequences for those who don'y comply.

If we cannot even effectively enforce mask wearing, what is the point of covid passports. Seems the policy is to tell us what we should be doing - supposedly by law - yet in  practice allowing those who choose to be knobheads the effective freedom to be knobheads with impunity.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 01, 2021, 02:05:30 PM
Covid passes are pointless. Will we abandon them?
They worked very well on my recent holiday in Brittany. (The difference being if a bar, restaurant, or venue does not enforce then they get shut down by the mayor.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Covid passes are pointless. Will we abandon them? 

† The end is nigh †