Boris says you will require a vaccination passport

Started by Sheepy, April 02, 2021, 12:05:39 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 11, 2021, 06:14:18 PM
Community transmission and viral load kinetics of the SARS-CoV-2 delta (B.1.617.2) variant in vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals in the UK: a prospective, longitudinal, cohort study - The Lancet Infectious Diseases

This Lancet you mean .

Yep.  "Nonetheless, fully vaccinated individuals with breakthrough infections have peak viral load similar to unvaccinated cases and can efficiently transmit infection in household settings, including to fully vaccinated contacts."
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on November 11, 2021, 02:20:10 PM
Don't make claims that you can't back up with science.  The New Scientists doesn't do science.  Show me the actual paper.  The Lancet says it's an insignificant reduction, but you forgot to say about that.
Community transmission and viral load kinetics of the SARS-CoV-2 delta (B.1.617.2) variant in vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals in the UK: a prospective, longitudinal, cohort study - The Lancet Infectious Diseases

This Lancet you mean . 

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 11, 2021, 01:38:55 PM
Because having the vaccine REDUCES the risk of catching it and REDUCES the risk of passing it on . 

Covid-19: Do vaccines reduce the risk of spreading coronavirus? | New Scientist
Don't make claims that you can't back up with science.  The New Scientists doesn't do science.  Show me the actual paper.  The Lancet says it's an insignificant reduction, but you forgot to say about that.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on November 11, 2021, 12:03:51 PM
Why?  If they are healthy, why would they need it?
Because having the vaccine REDUCES the risk of catching it and REDUCES the risk of passing it on .  

Covid-19: Do vaccines reduce the risk of spreading coronavirus? | New Scientist

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on November 09, 2021, 04:32:04 PM
Frontline carers quite rightly in my view will be mandated. As someone said today, they've had 12 months of carrot and not taken it up, here comes the stick.
Why?  If they are healthy, why would they need it?

Nick

Quote from: Barry on November 09, 2021, 10:41:43 PM
What a silly comment.
It's called satire. 

You call my comment silly after you question why they are waiting til April?
It's to allow time for them to get double jabbed with the wait time in between.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: patman post on November 09, 2021, 06:42:24 PM
Indeed, why wait? There's been enough time for front-line workers in care or the NHS to either be vaccinated or move to other job.

I'd go further and indemnify from litigation all employers who choose not to employ staff who refuse to be vaccinated...
You are a disgrace to Conservative values and betray those who fought for our freedoms.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: Barry on November 09, 2021, 04:39:29 PM
Fine, as long as the government take responsibility for any injury or deaths caused to staff, resulting from the jab (it's not a vaccine). As voluntary takers of the jab have no rights to sue in case of injury, as the government have removed any right to litigation as part of their emergency powers.
If it is so important for health, why wait till April fools day?
What if they get hit by a bus 27 days after having the Vax?

patman post

Quote from: Barry on November 09, 2021, 04:39:29 PM
Fine, as long as the government take responsibility for any injury or deaths caused to staff, resulting from the jab (it's not a vaccine). As voluntary takers of the jab have no rights to sue in case of injury, as the government have removed any right to litigation as part of their emergency powers.
Indeed, why wait? There's been enough time for front-line workers in care or the NHS to either be vaccinated or move to other job.

I'd go further and indemnify from litigation all employers who choose not to employ staff who refuse to be vaccinated...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Barry

Quote from: Nick on November 09, 2021, 04:32:04 PM
Frontline carers quite rightly in my view will be mandated. As someone said today, they've had 12 months of carrot and not taken it up, here comes the stick.
Fine, as long as the government take responsibility for any injury or deaths caused to staff, resulting from the jab (it's not a vaccine). As voluntary takers of the jab have no rights to sue in case of injury, as the government have removed any right to litigation as part of their emergency powers.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: Barry on November 03, 2021, 03:01:45 PM
#NoVaccinePassports #NoGreenPass #OpenForAll #NoVaccineMandates

https://vimeo.com/641867861

Barry

† The end is nigh †