Boris says you will require a vaccination passport

Started by Sheepy, April 02, 2021, 12:05:39 AM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 23, 2021, 02:59:51 PM
I really am at a loss as to why anyone would put themselves and their fellow man ,not to mention loved ones at risk by not taking the vaccine .
I really am at a loss as to why anyone would still think they are putting anyone at risk by not taking it.  Cognitive dissonance??
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on November 23, 2021, 09:19:58 AM
Well be fair he's not complaining about them you are so the onus is on you to provide a link that proves your assertion.

What assertion?  What on earth are you on about?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 23, 2021, 08:51:52 AM
What with Crimbo fast approaching Im ready to rock and roll , anti vaxers can stay at home reading shite on the internet for all I care , your not getting an invite .
Rock and roll?  Does that include shaking and stuttering?

Barry

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 23, 2021, 02:59:51 PM
As sure as I can be .:)

I really am at a loss as to why anyone would put themselves [highlight]and their fellow man ,not to mention loved ones at risk by not taking the vaccine .
[/highlight]
You have become a campaigner for the pharma companies rhetoric, SW.
It only protects the person jabbed. No one else. If the person jabbed dies of myocarditis or a blood clot, it didn't protect them, either.
Oh, and don't box me in with anti vaxers. Just in case you were.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 23, 2021, 12:15:29 PM
Are you sure about that ???
As sure as I can be .:) 

I really am at a loss as to why anyone would put themselves and their fellow man ,not to mention loved ones at risk by not taking the vaccine .

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 23, 2021, 12:15:29 PM
Are you sure about that ???
There is something odd happening with Covid where I live the infection rate has rocketed to 946.7 cases per 100,000 people.,
There no detail yet, although I suspect it must be mainly children.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sheepy

Christmas dinner in the covid camp don't sound so appetising. But guv I already had a jab and two boosters and you said I was protected, well we lied now off to covid camp paradise. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Bernie's Tweets (@BernieSpofforth) / Twitter
Anyway, I would wake up because those weirdos on the internet are warning you how far they will go to bring about the great reset.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on November 22, 2021, 09:46:48 PM
YouGov is now a tool of our twisted government, the previously vaccines minister Nadhim Zahawi (now education!) was a founder of YouGov.
The questions were twisted and the replies led to different questions, so those who opposed had no voice.
YouGov are part of the deception and corruption. Steer clear!
They interviewed an Austrian politician on TV last night who said they know they don't have a mandate for what they are planning and know they will face repercussions but are going to force people anyway, no shit sherlock with over 80% against you. The mandate you made out you had never existed.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on November 23, 2021, 08:33:56 AM
Tell us about the questions, and the results.
Well be fair he's not complaining about them you are so the onus is on you to provide a link that proves your assertion.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Streetwalker

Well Ive had it , had my double dose and am having the booster later today .  From all I have read and been told by medical professionals I 'probably' dont need it but hey best to be on the safe side .
Will see if they are stabbing people for the flu at the same time or will have to go back next week .

What with Crimbo fast approaching Im ready to rock and roll , anti vaxers can stay at home reading shite on the internet for all I care , your not getting an invite . 

;)

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 23, 2021, 07:05:43 AM
Is that because it's findings disagree with you?

Tell us about the questions, and the results.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on November 22, 2021, 09:46:48 PM
YouGov is now a tool of our twisted government, the previously vaccines minister Nadhim Zahawi (now education!) was a founder of YouGov.
The questions were twisted and the replies led to different questions, so those who opposed had no voice.
Is that because it's findings disagree with you?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on November 22, 2021, 07:02:52 PM
YouGov on Twitter: "Britons would support mandating a Covid booster jab for not only the elderly or vulnerable, but the wider population as well High-risk groups - 71% support 65+ yr olds - 69% General public - 64% https://t.co/dIIOpejhNZ https://t.co/NJEF8O0g2e" / Twitter
Erm, it seems bullshit has been called.
† The end is nigh †