Boris says you will require a vaccination passport

Started by Sheepy, April 02, 2021, 12:05:39 AM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on November 23, 2021, 11:03:28 PM
You're splitting hairs again. ;D Isn't it true that the infections are now generally amongst those with no protection? Oh by the way I glimpsed a report today where I only caught the headline that is saying that the NHS should not use Invermectin because it is now seen as ineffective. My own feeling is that this particular virus has so many areas of the body where it can cause chaos that it is extremely difficult to cater for all. If they can reach a good number then it has to be worth it. But  then I look to you for the science on that. :P
Splitting hairs?  If infection rate drops by 50%, that's important.  If it drops by 0.1%, then it is unimportant.  It's not splitting hairs, and that's the problem when people don't know the facts, and read an ambiguous statement which might mean something or nothing.

As for your headlines, I once read a headline that said Freddy Star ate a hamster, and one that a werewolf had been caught in Southend.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

I really don't care, you have been given plenty of information, which pill you take is your own choice, there is no going back, as long as you don't step over the line and start trying to force your will on others. Which is already happening in other places. I don't know if it is true that the Australian army were ordered to force aborigines into taking a vaccine as yet, but that is a step over the line.  
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 23, 2021, 08:51:52 AM
Well Ive had it , had my double dose and am having the booster later today .  From all I have read and been told by medical professionals I 'probably' dont need it but hey best to be on the safe side .
Will see if they are stabbing people for the flu at the same time or will have to go back next week .

What with Crimbo fast approaching Im ready to rock and roll , anti vaxers can stay at home reading shite on the internet for all I care , your not getting an invite .

;)
Had my booster last Friday and they did give me the flu jab option, which I took. 
Booster in my left arm, which felt like a clothes prop going in and my arm ached for a few days. All ok and am now drinking Leffe in Malta as I type. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on November 23, 2021, 10:29:58 PM
Drops by how much?

You're splitting hairs again. ;D Isn't it true that the infections are now generally amongst those with no protection? Oh by the way I glimpsed a report today where I only caught the headline that is saying that the NHS should not use Invermectin because it is now seen as ineffective. My own feeling is that this particular virus has so many areas of the body where it can cause chaos that it is extremely difficult to cater for all. If they can reach a good number then it has to be worth it. But  then I look to you for the science on that. :P

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on November 23, 2021, 09:50:32 PM
Perhaps not in so many words but experience has proved that infection rate drops in those vaccinated.
Drops by how much?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on November 23, 2021, 09:46:00 PM
Just regarding him getting infected and passing it on.  That part is not based on any science at all.
Perhaps not in so many words but experience has proved that infection rate drops in those vaccinated.

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on November 23, 2021, 09:44:23 PM
Unfortunately there is too much false information on both sides of the argument. The chances of being seriously ill are far higher without the jab.

Just regarding him getting infected and passing it on.  That part is not based on any science at all.

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on November 23, 2021, 09:38:29 PM
It doesn't. :(
Isn't the point here that once jabbed up to date the chances of hospitalisation and/or requiring intensive care is reduced? Sadly so far they cannot provide a long term jab so boosters to keep the immunity at peek is needed. 

Quote from: Scott777 on November 23, 2021, 09:42:29 PM
If you say it enough times, eventually people believe it.  The media have done this to you.  It is false.

Unfortunately there is too much false information on both sides of the argument. The chances of being seriously ill are far higher without the jab. 

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 23, 2021, 09:35:35 PM
If getting jabbed protects me and stops me getting it then Im protecting everyone else by not passing  it on .

If you say it enough times, eventually people believe it.  The media have done this to you.  It is false.

Barry

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 23, 2021, 09:35:35 PM
[highlight]If getting jabbed protects me and stops me getting it[/highlight] then Im protecting everyone else by not passing  it on .

Anyway Ive had the booster along with the  flu jab and haven't keeled over or grown a frogs head yet so its looking like Ive got away with it ;)
It doesn't. :(
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on November 23, 2021, 04:57:01 PM
You have become a campaigner for the pharma companies rhetoric, SW.
It only protects the person jabbed. No one else. If the person jabbed dies of myocarditis or a blood clot, it didn't protect them, either.
Oh, and don't box me in with anti vaxers. Just in case you were.
If getting jabbed protects me and stops me getting it then Im protecting everyone else by not passing  it on . 

Anyway Ive had the booster along with the  flu jab and haven't keeled over or grown a frogs head yet so its looking like Ive got away with it ;)

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on November 23, 2021, 05:45:52 PM
Well I thought you weren't hard of thinking......Barry posted this
You thanked the post so I therefore concluded you agreed with what was said (if you don't please say so) Smurfy asked the question
You jump in with
Why should he,whilst I accept Barry made the original assertion you apparently agreed he didn't cite this the onus is not on him to provide the questions and results.....that's what on earth I'm on about

Oh well, it's nice that you cleared that up.  Barry's comment included a number of points, and if I like it, it does not necessarily mean I agree with every single point, so it's much better if you say.  😉

My opinion is based on an accumulation of examination of polls in general, over the last 2 years, and it's fairly apparent that they can be done so as to give a biased result.  There's a conflict of interest with Zahawi and YouGov.  He has financial links with Balshore Investments, which has £20m shares in YouGov. 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/04/tory-mp-nadhim-zahawi-tax-haven-balshore-berkford-investments-gibraltar

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on November 23, 2021, 05:09:41 PM
What assertion?  What on earth are you on about?
Well I thought you weren't hard of thinking......Barry posted this

QuoteYouGov is now a tool of our twisted government, the previously vaccines minister Nadhim Zahawi (now education!) was a founder of YouGov.
The questions were twisted and the replies led to different questions, so those who opposed had no voice.
YouGov are part of the deception and corruption. Steer clear!
You thanked the post so I therefore concluded you agreed with what was said (if you don't please say so) Smurfy asked the question 

QuoteIs that because it's findings disagree with you?
You jump in with

QuoteTell us about the questions, and the results.
Why should he,whilst I accept Barry made the original assertion you apparently agreed he didn't cite this the onus is not on him to provide the questions and results.....that's what on earth I'm on about
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on November 23, 2021, 11:42:34 AM
Christmas dinner in the covid camp don't sound so appetising. But guv I already had a jab and two boosters and you said I was protected, well we lied now off to covid camp paradise.

These cultists will probably have a rigorous process before allowing entry to Xmas dinner.  No unvaccinated.  No anti-vaxxers.  No conspiracy theorists.  No jews (probably diseased).  No gays (probably diseased).  No blacks (probably diseased).

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on November 23, 2021, 04:57:01 PM
Oh, and don't box me in with anti vaxers. Just in case you were.

I don't think anyone on this forum is anti-vax.  I have never studied vaccines, and would not presume to be an expert on other vaccines, but as you can see, labels are easy so they don't have to engage in critical thinking.