Boris says you will require a vaccination passport

Started by Sheepy, April 02, 2021, 12:05:39 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on November 26, 2021, 09:21:33 AM
Covid's deadliness is specific to the individual and what underlying issues you've got: I hardly felt it, my wife struggled to climb the stairs and one of my mates died FROM it.
As for the jabs safety, the numbers prove the point with complications from the jab in the millionths of a percent.
But you're right, any blatant fake news should be called out, the difference being nobody is campaigning outside schools to force children to have it and nobody is coming out with crap like the army are forcing people to have jabs at gun point.
Like the flu then, as I said you don't know, you are just going on what a government are telling you and ignoring the people who tell you anything different, you are ignoring the fact that they have no mandate to force vaccinate people just across the channel in Europe and they are receiving a very large backlash, you are ignoring the fact that it tells you wearing a mask doesn't stop you spreading or catching covid, you are ignoring the fact that the vaccine doesn't stop you catching covid or spreading or dying from it. They never said at gunpoint they said forcefully jabbed. You are also ignoring the fact of the psychological battle going on around you. Now you just want the last word on it, whereas I feel you have had more than enough facts to see the difference so carry on at best you might be right but all the evidence says you are wrong, which makes the little Chinese right, so now we are playing the wait and see game. If it turns out with the odds stacked against you, we still 83/1 in our favour. So, there you go they have been called out all along. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on November 26, 2021, 09:21:33 AM
Covid's deadliness is specific to the individual and what underlying issues you've got: I hardly felt it, my wife struggled to climb the stairs and one of my mates died FROM it.
As for the jabs safety, the numbers prove the point with complications from the jab in the millionths of a percent.
But you're right, any blatant fake news should be called out, the difference being nobody is campaigning outside schools to force children to have it and nobody is coming out with crap like the army are forcing people to have jabs at gun point.

That's quite reasonable.  I would only say, the 'millionths of a percent" is only what we know so far, and that the trials end in 2023.  But as you say, quite rightly, Covid depends on the patient.  Then I would hope you would agree that young healthy people are at negligible risk, and have no reason to get jabbed.  Same for anyone who had it and was not affected, including you and myself.

(I love the irony that Smurfy liked your post, the guy who still hasn't admitted he posted fake news).

Mod edit
cromwell

😁 fair enough.  but it was funny.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on November 26, 2021, 08:58:13 AM
Will you also be calling out people who make claims about how deadly Covid is, or how safe and effective the jabs are, but have no evidence?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on November 26, 2021, 08:08:56 AM
That's the thing Sheepy, when people don't just swallow the conspiracy crap there's not much you can do without evidence, and you don't have any.

Will you also be calling out people who make claims about how deadly Covid is, or how safe and effective the jabs are, but have no evidence?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on November 26, 2021, 12:46:23 AM
You don't have any worries then do you, as the government wouldn't lie, although I could show you news reports from around the world which say differently. I really couldn't be bothered. Enjoy your vaccine booster.
That's the thing Sheepy, when people don't just swallow the conspiracy crap there's not much you can do without evidence, and you don't have any. 

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on November 25, 2021, 11:58:37 PM
It's fake news because the Australian gov website is inviting aboriginal's over 12 to book an appointment. Pretty pointless if you're sending the army in to force them. Can't believe you even consider that story to be real.

You don't have any worries then do you, as the government wouldn't lie, although I could show you news reports from around the world which say differently. I really couldn't be bothered. Enjoy your vaccine booster.

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on November 25, 2021, 02:05:22 PM
How do you know it is fake news? All I see is people speaking up for themselves which the media won't do. If that is a crime you had better say so.
It's fake news because the Australian gov website is inviting aboriginal's over 12 to book an appointment. Pretty pointless if you're sending the army in to force them. Can't believe you even consider that story to be real. 

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on November 25, 2021, 07:45:18 AM
But you're happy to perpetuate fake news and try to pass it off as real, just expect to be called out on it every time.
How do you know it is fake news? All I see is people speaking up for themselves which the media won't do. If that is a crime you had better say so.

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on November 24, 2021, 07:49:41 PM
I said I don't know if its true yet, another who reads what they think they see. I have plenty of other Aboriginal ones asking for help which I am keeping in reserve for now. Until I do know more.
But you're happy to perpetuate fake news and try to pass it off as real, just expect to be called out on it every time.

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on November 24, 2021, 07:39:15 PM
Funny how it's not mentioned in any Australian mainstream media! The government website has stated 12year olds and older can book a vaccine, why is that if the military are forcing them?
Sad that you believe this crap 😂
I said I don't know if its true yet, another who reads what they think they see. I have plenty of other Aboriginal ones asking for help which I am keeping in reserve for now. Until I do know more.

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on November 24, 2021, 03:25:59 PM
AUSTRALIAN MILITARY BEGIN FORCE VACCINATING ABORIGINALS (bitchute.com)
Funny how it's not mentioned in any Australian mainstream media! The government website has stated 12year olds and older can book a vaccine, why is that if the military are forcing them?
Sad that you believe this crap 😂 

Sheepy

Sheepy

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on November 24, 2021, 09:08:38 AM
Splitting hairs?  If infection rate drops by 50%, that's important.  If it drops by 0.1%, then it is unimportant.  It's not splitting hairs, and that's the problem when people don't know the facts, and read an ambiguous statement which might mean something or nothing.

As for your headlines, I once read a headline that said Freddy Star ate a hamster, and one that a werewolf had been caught in Southend.
Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Thanks 1st giggle of the day.