Main Menu

BBC Stalin

Started by B-4, April 02, 2021, 11:03:22 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

It isn't the first time the Police and BBC have conspired together to break the law, is it?
Sir Cliff Richard
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: B-4 on April 02, 2021, 11:03:22 AM
The BBC is this insecure?

I shall break the habit of a lifetime and focus on a question in a thread opener...

In short, yes, they are.

Lord (formerly plain Ian) Botham a man not unknown for making money advertising products of interest to a certain senior age group has gone all out against the BBC over their licence fee antics with that age group and more to the point the antics of their goon squad, and rightly so.

The BBC have tried to pretend they will need a subscription  fee of £400 pa in a lot fence fee free world, while at the same time launching a service offering that world (i.e the while world outside the UK) their wares for £40 pa.

And the BBC recently released a report showing they will have l as if a following than Disney in four years time.

Yes

They are that insecure

And Bellfield is one of a number of individuals who have gone out of their way to explain how easy it is for those with no interest in the BBC's output to cancel their licence fee while using technogy to keep up with other content using catch up services provided by other broadcasters.

Hence the BBC interest in taking him down
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on April 03, 2021, 09:10:25 AM
He looks a bit ginger though.
Ginger lives matter. :)
Well I'm glad you made me laugh Baz.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on April 03, 2021, 08:37:44 AM
He's not black
He looks a bit ginger though.
Ginger lives matter. :)
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: B-4 on April 03, 2021, 08:01:46 AM
A bit like Ricky Gervais, only less known and smaller. What about the police harassment or does he not qualify for fist pumps?
Afaik taking the piss isn't an offence I just read a few brief bits but apparently his MP is taking it up with Patel.

As I say I've only just looked at this since you posted it and if you're asking me if he should be wrongly harassed by the police due to the Beeb.........definitely not.

He's not black so I'm ok saying that on that score but then criticising the police seems unpopular depending what you're criticising them for  :)

Seriously though nobody should be harassed if innocent and on the brief bits read no charges have been laid so it all looks a bit odd.

B-4

A bit like Ricky Gervais, only less known and smaller. What about the police harassment or does he not qualify for fist pumps?

cromwell

Quote from: B-4 on April 02, 2021, 08:41:13 PM
Well, the links I provided is a good place to start.
He seems to make a living via his youtube channel deflating people mainly
https://youtu.be/tbVptovcr2I

B-4

Well, the links I provided is a good place to start.

patman post

Can't find anything substantial about this guy. Everything I turn up with google and bing seems to have been orchestrated by him.
Is he known for uncovering anything of importance...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

B-4

I recognised the face from his previous work.
https://www.youtube.com/user/alexbelfield

Apparently, the Stalinists down at the BBC keep sending the police to his home to confiscate his equipment and place him under arrest, but he's never been charged with anything:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1417296/bbc-news-alex-belfield-police-scandal-andrew-bridgen-youtube-priti-patel-complaint

The BBC is this insecure?