Bringing the company you work for into disrepute.

Started by papasmurf, November 22, 2019, 08:31:17 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=7106 time=1574516338 user_id=69
Honey Traps have been used for thousands of years and not just the sole preserve of the KGB

That they have but the KGB used them extensively and its current version still does.

Historically the French resistance did, as did the OAS. There are notable examples in the British SOE.

I am interested in any evidence you have for Mossad using the tactic.

(None of this has any relation to the thread at all, but I am genuinely interested.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Churchill

Honey Traps have been used for thousands of years and not just the sole preserve of the KGB
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=7101 time=1574514002 user_id=69
You really do need to get out more, :lol:

Well if you have any evidence of Mossad honey traps I am genuinely interested.

Churchill

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=7100 time=1574513676 user_id=89
I will have to bow to your life experience, I thought honey traps were a tactic exclusive to the KGB.

You really do need to get out more, :lol:
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=7096 time=1574512676 user_id=69
Or an Israeli Honey Trap :lol:

I will have to bow to your life experience, I thought honey traps were a tactic exclusive to the KGB.

Churchill

Quote from: Borchester post_id=7087 time=1574507659 user_id=62
I suspect that Pappy is screwing up his courage to mention................

[size=200]Randy Andy ![/size]

If this is the case, I feel that middle aged men who sleep with teenage girls should have the royal sceptre inserted firmly up their backsides until they either learn better or stop enjoying it.

Unless of course the offender is a member of the Labour party whereupon everything is forgiven because it was only a pack of Tory lies

Or an Israeli Honey Trap :lol:

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester post_id=7087 time=1574507659 user_id=62

Nothing what ever to do with Prince Andrew. The person involved is just a very nasty piece of work to the point it is difficult to work out what political affiliations they have if any. The seem to be an "equal opportunity," bigoted Troll.

Borchester

Quote from: Barry post_id=7053 time=1574467144 user_id=51
Thank you, I'll go and chase butterflies, it's easier to catch one.  :fpigs:

If this is the case, I feel that middle aged men who sleep with teenage girls should have the royal sceptre inserted firmly up their backsides until they either learn better or stop enjoying it.

Unless of course the offender is a member of the Labour party whereupon everything is forgiven because it was only a pack of Tory lies
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry post_id=7053 time=1574467144 user_id=51

You did not need to join in.

My question is based on a real case but what is not known by the employer or in general is that their high public profile employee is facing seventy civil actions because of lies and foul abuse of people.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=7035 time=1574449501 user_id=89
I made it VERY clear an employee with a high public profile within the company and also a high public profile outside of the company.

† The end is nigh †

Ciaphas

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=6954 time=1574411477 user_id=89
If you work for a company and you have a very public profile as part of your job, should what you do in your private life which also very public domain end up with bringing your employer into disrepute and be a sacking offence?

Common sense would tell you that behaving in a manner which goes against your companies values will likely have consequences since you have caused reputational damage to them.

I like to keep my work and private life seperate but given I spent at least 37.5hrs a week engaged in work related activities it would be naive to expect their to be no overlap.

It's not like people don't use their job as a means of enhancing their status in their private life.

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=6954 time=1574411477 user_id=89
If you work for a company and you have a very public profile as part of your job, should what you do in your private life which also very public domain end up with bringing your employer into disrepute and be a sacking offence?

It should be down to the owner at all times whether he wants to continue employing you or not, and doing something like that would obviously count against you. Why make one rule to fit all situations? If you were the brains behind the company and you slipped up in a public speech and said something you regretted then chances are the boos would be OK about it, whereas if you were a general pain in the arse and 95% on your way to being sacked already then you would be sacked.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry post_id=6997 time=1574432138 user_id=51
I'm thinking along the lines of an ambulance paramedic who gets caught misusing the drugs he carries around. Is that the sort of example you are thinking of?

Or are you thinking of a Tesco manager going to shop in Lidl with their uniform on?

I made it VERY clear an employee with a high public profile within the company and also a high public profile outside of the company.

Churchill

Papasmurf

What for you have not explained what someone may have done their behaviour what position they hold who with , if came down to ducking questions and playing silly games you would be sacked for certain

Barry

I'm thinking along the lines of an ambulance paramedic who gets caught misusing the drugs he carries around. Is that the sort of example you are thinking of?

Or are you thinking of a Tesco manager going to shop in Lidl with their uniform on?
† The end is nigh †