Keir Starmer visits homophobic church to lefty fury

Started by Thomas, April 03, 2021, 11:51:19 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

As far as the atheists and antagonists go, every bible believing Christian Church will be labelled "homophobic".
It is because the Bible states that practicing homosexuality is a sin.

Perhaps Sir Keir is hoping to improve his ratings amongst Christians, as his ratings in general, are so poor.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Apparently the leties are crying this was a deliberately calculated stunt of starmer to pimp himself for votes from homophobes. :D

If it is it must be one of the most stupid pr stunts by a guy who isnt quite the brightest bulb i have ever heard of.

Labour and the lefties always manage to bring a smile to my face very day with their antics and delusions.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

I see over on the twittersphere sir keir knight of the realm starmer has just shot himself in the foot yet again. Apparently visiting an allegedly homophobic church that theresay may visited when in power , and labour and the  loony lefties  went mad with her .

So sir keir and his film crew emulate her with predictable results of howling fury from the lefties. You do wonder who is advising this guy with his propensity to shoot himself in both feet on regular occassions. :D

Labour arse licker and general whinging lefty owen jones clearly not amused by his dear leader...... ;D

QuoteOwen Jones
Rose
@OwenJones84
·
45m
A very quick google search would have revealed that Theresa May was condemned for visiting this rampantly homophobic church.

Unless the Labour leadership wants to make it clear it doesn't care about LGBTQ people, it needs to apologise.

https://twitter.com/search?q=owen%20jones&src=typed_query

Instead of the next tony blair i think sir keir could very well be the next jo swinson.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!