Now that politics has become totally toxic?

Started by Sheepy, April 04, 2021, 10:25:37 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: DeppityDawg on April 04, 2021, 08:12:53 PM
Actually I thought it was quite good. I was having fun imagining an alliance of nazis, pissed up Jocks, senile auld allotment pensioners and horse whispering farmyard animals ganging up to fight the woke hordes  :D :D :D

Woke hordes ? Where ? I can still wield a pickaxe handle ..

If you think UK politics is toxic seek out the rantings of a bunch calling themselves "occupy democrats"
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Sheepy on April 04, 2021, 10:52:08 AMWell, I sort of slipped it in on purpose, Dawg was along with his Tommy humour as can be expected, obviously whatever they are sniffing in the upper echelons is strong stuff.

Actually I thought it was quite good. I was having fun imagining an alliance of nazis, pissed up Jocks, senile auld allotment pensioners and horse whispering farmyard animals ganging up to fight the woke hordes  :D :D :D

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on April 04, 2021, 11:09:37 AM
Happy easter sheep! Hows things in hastings?

Still oppressin dynorod?

You sound a bit down this morning mate , hope someone bought you an egg for easter.

You take these politicians far too seriously mate.
Who? do you mean the toxic little scrote, who pretends he isn't in the background and want me to draw him out?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Still oppressin dynorod?

You sound a bit down this morning mate , hope someone bought you an egg for easter.

Still oppressin dynorod?

Just the facts of the matter, not pretty but true.

Barry

It's deffo toxic.
There is no absolute truth , or so it seems, amongst politicians.
There's also no morality. No logic and definitely no loyalty to the electorate who pay them.

Things will only get worse, Sheepbrain. If it's OK to call you that Sheepy. I'll be down to Hastings with the Grandson in about 10 days. See you then. I'll look out for the VW camper.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on April 04, 2021, 10:25:37 AM
From Brussels to the Westminster party and beyond including religion and even smaller parties like the SNP, as the lies and panic become deeper and more desperate, with societal collapse on your doorstep and the only exit plan you have is become even more draconian, driven by a civil service completely out of any control and a media driven by greed and power where truth is seen as something that must be attacked at all cost for their own agenda's sake.
I was reminded of the song, things can only get better, but I somehow doubt it.

Still oppressin dynorod?

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Quote from: johnofgwent on April 04, 2021, 10:33:33 AM

I wouldn't mention that song too loudly. Too many people remember how big a sellout the warmonger who abused it came to be
Well, I sort of slipped it in on purpose, Dawg was along with his Tommy humour as can be expected, obviously whatever they are sniffing in the upper echelons is strong stuff.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sheepy on April 04, 2021, 10:25:37 AM
From Brussels to the Westminster party and beyond including religion and even smaller parties like the SNP, as the lies and panic become deeper and more desperate, with societal collapse on your doorstep and the only exit plan you have is become even more draconian, driven by a civil service completely out of any control and a media driven by greed and power where truth is seen as something that must be attacked at all cost for their own agenda's sake.

I wouldn't mention that song too loudly. Too many people remember how big a sellout the warmonger who abused it came to be
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

DeppityDawg

That's very profound for you, Sheepwash? I didn't even need a translation guide  :D

Have you been sniffing the furniture polish again?

Sheepy