Main Menu

Covid updates

Started by Sheepy, April 05, 2021, 10:42:47 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on April 05, 2021, 05:15:17 PM
We called it the new world order, Klaus Schwab prefers 'economic reset', Tony Blair likes 'one world government', and Boris is fine with 'the new normal'.  Call it whatever you want, it's the same agenda.  The bad news is that you will have to get up off your butt to stop it.

The good news is that the plan is falling apart, and will fail under pressure from us.  The more they push a nonsense narrative, the more people can see through it.  Sadly, the vaccine is part of that agenda, and too many people have bought into it.  Stop buying the snake oil, giving your money to big pharma.  Stop wearing a stupid mask.  Stop conforming.
A conspiracy theorist is a voice in the wilderness, one that says who will speak for me when they come for me?
They have come for you.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

We called it the new world order, Klaus Schwab prefers 'economic reset', Tony Blair likes 'one world government', and Boris is fine with 'the new normal'.  Call it whatever you want, it's the same agenda.  The bad news is that you will have to get up off your butt to stop it.

The good news is that the plan is falling apart, and will fail under pressure from us.  The more they push a nonsense narrative, the more people can see through it.  Sadly, the vaccine is part of that agenda, and too many people have bought into it.  Stop buying the snake oil, giving your money to big pharma.  Stop wearing a stupid mask.  Stop conforming.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on April 05, 2021, 10:42:47 AM
Let science do the science and politicians do the politics.
Bats, having guessed Bats were carrying the virus and having spread it to an unknown other mammal before it reached   humans, although the mad scientist has been experimenting with Covid for decades as previously shown by scientific papers and although there was a bio lab with known dodgy practices in the middle of said outbreak. Bats are the logical choice. Meanwhile the media spread panic and fear like a wildfire and are fully backed via politics of the day.
Namely by taking full advantage of said panic and fear emanating from all corners. While their bosses openly advertise, they have decided to change how the world works and bring in this fine and dandy new world order. Where we say a daily prayer to science and politicians carry through this new world order under the guise it is all for the greater good. The great reset not seen since after the second world war. Meanwhile those pesky Russians and Chinese have plans for their own new world order, what could possibly go wrong.
Anyway what time are we wheeling out Boris for his most convincing speech, it is all for the greater good.
Stop complaining and bend over for your Klaus anal Swab.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: DeppityDawg on April 05, 2021, 11:47:04 AM
Wait, wait...I know the answer to this one...is it "just kick the feck out of everyone then?"...... :D :D :D

Well I was taking more of the Thomas line, if you keep voting for the same thing don't expect something different.   ;)

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Sheepy on April 05, 2021, 11:42:48 AM
Look on the Brightside Dawg, you are in good company, every person in history who said something that didn't fit the narrative was deemed a conspiracy theorist and look how many of them turned out to be right.

Wait, wait...I know the answer to this one...is it "just kick the feck out of everyone then?"...... :D :D :D

Sheepy

Quote from: DeppityDawg on April 05, 2021, 11:17:08 AM
We're all conspiracy theorists now, Sheepwash.
Look on the Brightside Dawg, you are in good company, every person in history who said something that didn't fit the narrative was deemed a conspiracy theorist and look how many of them turned out to be right.

DeppityDawg

We're all conspiracy theorists now, Sheepwash.

Sheepy

Let science do the science and politicians do the politics.
Bats, having guessed Bats were carrying the virus and having spread it to an unknown other mammal before it reached   humans, although the mad scientist has been experimenting with Covid for decades as previously shown by scientific papers and although there was a bio lab with known dodgy practices in the middle of said outbreak. Bats are the logical choice. Meanwhile the media spread panic and fear like a wildfire and are fully backed via politics of the day.
Namely by taking full advantage of said panic and fear emanating from all corners. While their bosses openly advertise, they have decided to change how the world works and bring in this fine and dandy new world order. Where we say a daily prayer to science and politicians carry through this new world order under the guise it is all for the greater good. The great reset not seen since after the second world war. Meanwhile those pesky Russians and Chinese have plans for their own new world order, what could possibly go wrong.
Anyway what time are we wheeling out Boris for his most convincing speech, it is all for the greater good.