Drug dealer executes police officer...

Started by DeppityDawg, April 11, 2021, 03:22:48 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on April 12, 2021, 10:01:19 AM
There are at least half a dozen stories a week from the US about this kind of thing if you look for them. There is a video of a black woman (who is being treated perfectly fairly) suddenly shooting the arresting officer who then shoots and kills her. On it goes.

Like I said, there's no point in us discussing it. We have different views, end of.
That's ok,your choice you don't have to answer,but if you post something I well may post an opposing argument. :)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

DeppityDawg

There are at least half a dozen stories a week from the US about this kind of thing if you look for them. There is a video of a black woman (who is being treated perfectly fairly) suddenly shooting the arresting officer who then shoots and kills her. On it goes.

Like I said, there's no point in us discussing it. We have different views, end of.

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on April 12, 2021, 09:12:03 AM
It seems police have killed another black guy during a stop in Minneapolis. Predictably, rioting has ensued (before the facts are even known)
No excuse for rioting,and in the last couple of days a perfectly law abiding black US army officer ( in uniform iirc) was stopped given conflicting instructions " put your hands in the air/ open the car door " how do you do that? Was told they'd see him in the electric chair.
So there are black crims in the US but if I was black and law abiding I'd sure as hell be afraid of the cops.
As I've said before compared to other countries they are poorly trained,some have a sense they can do as they like,procedures and policing is fragmented and as Bazhas mentioned until they do something around gun control nothing is going to change much.

DeppityDawg

It seems police have killed another black guy during a stop in Minneapolis. Predictably, rioting has ensued (before the facts are even known)

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on April 11, 2021, 09:10:19 PM
Well SW one of the most enlightening pieces I ever read on US law enforcement came from your native land Canada and a situation regarding a serious firearms incident ( I will try and find it) and how laid back and professional the RCMP handled it with the byline "This is how you should handle it"
To that in bold OK if that's what it takes but then totally disabled does not require a knee on the neck does it?

The RCMP do it different for sure and though Im not sure of the incident you mention in general they are not faced with automatic weapons nor the level of gun crime of the USA (though its on the increase ) . It may  only take an incident like the one in the OP though to change procedure .

I am in agreement that when someone is totally disabled there is no need to put a knee on their neck

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on April 11, 2021, 08:26:43 PM
It may have more to do with it than some may think . It may not of course but if I'm  a policeman arresting anyone in America they are going on the ground , put in leg irons and getting handcuffed .

As Jim Malone said  '' You just fulfilled the first rule of law enforcement , when your shift is over make sure you go home alive ''
Well SW one of the most enlightening pieces I ever read on US law enforcement came from your native land Canada and a situation regarding a serious firearms incident ( I will try and find it) and how laid back and professional the RCMP handled it with the byline "This is how you should handle it"
To that in bold OK if that's what it takes but then totally disabled does not require a knee on the neck does it?

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on April 11, 2021, 05:22:43 PM
Heavy sarcasm noted,Am I sorry this cop is dead? sure am but wtf has this got to do with a bloke in custody handcuffed and on the ground?

It may have more to do with it than some may think . It may not of course but if Im  a policeman arresting anyone in America they are going on the ground , put in leg irons and getting handcuffed .

As Jim Malone said  '' You just fulfilled the first rule of law enforcement , when your shift is over make sure you go home alive ''

Barry

The 2nd amendment "Shall not be infringed".
U.S.A. pay for that with 50 times the firearms deaths. They're stuck with it, as we know.

The problem is our criminals in the UK still have firearms, though it seems knives are the weapon of choice in London.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on April 11, 2021, 05:45:33 PM
Are you sure you've taken your prozac today?  :D :D :D
no but I have had a few beers,bloody leeds.

DeppityDawg

cromwell

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on April 11, 2021, 05:22:43 PMHeavy sarcasm noted,Am I sorry this cop is dead? sure am but has this got to do with a bloke in custody handcuffed and on the ground?

...erm...I don't know...who said it did...?

patman post

And there are still some who think the UK's gun laws are too strict.
Firearm related deaths per 100,000 population in UK are 0.23 — in the US they're 12.21...
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/gun-deaths-by-country
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on April 11, 2021, 03:22:48 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9458851/Shocking-moment-drug-dealer-39-jumps-truck-shoots-dead-New-Mexico-cop.html

Well, I don't suppose he'll be needing his healthcare and pension now.

Heavy sarcasm noted,Am I sorry this cop is dead? sure am but wtf has this got to do with a bloke in custody handcuffed and on the ground?