Don't tell me you are all Left-handed now.

Started by Sheepy, April 11, 2021, 08:04:26 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Left hand right hand , doesnt matter to me ,  Im amphibious     ;)

Borchester

I am left handed which means that I think my left is my right and as a result prefer not to drive.

It never caused me any problems other than when I was at school. Being a southpaw gave me a bit of an advantage in the boxing ring so I was entered for all the inter school matches. The problem was that halfway through the first round my opponents would twig what was going on and proceed to beat the crap out of me. I have been a gentle, semi vegan pacifist ever since.
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: johnofgwent on April 12, 2021, 12:57:48 PM
I'm ambidextrous

I think the rabid left think this means I alternate between shagging Neanderthals and Cro-magnons but the reality is much simpler. The TIA has buggered my right hand as far as dexterity goes
A lot down to old superstitions,my much older brother Who was no dimwit but was left handed was told at school he  was cack handed,a left handed idiot,and even physically punished for using that hand.

Sinister comes from the Italian or is it Latin can't remember Sinestra (not sure how that's spelt) for the left which is the representation of evil,mad eh? But thats old folklore and cobblers for you.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: HDQQ on April 14, 2021, 02:12:37 PM
I thought lots of animals showed a preference for using one paw over the other - usually right paw, meaning 'handedness' isn't a uniquely human attribute.
Octopuses are a good example of this.
† The end is nigh †

HDQQ

I thought lots of animals showed a preference for using one paw over the other - usually right paw, meaning 'handedness' isn't a uniquely human attribute.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

johnofgwent

I'm ambidextrous

I think the rabid left think this means I alternate between shagging Neanderthals and Cro-magnons but the reality is much simpler. The TIA has buggered my right hand as far as dexterity goes
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on April 12, 2021, 09:05:30 AM
I don't have a mask of the future.
They are just taking the P now.
I hear they are not happy about the alternative viewpoint I sent them, here is my vaccine passport and my mask.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

I don't have a mask of the future.
They are just taking the P now.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

† The end is nigh †