How do you mean? Vaccines don't work?

Started by Sheepy, April 13, 2021, 12:42:03 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on April 13, 2021, 02:54:02 PM
They will never admit the lockdowns were ineffective, it would bankrupt the government in compensation claims.

Meanwhile, they will never say the vaccinated are safe to do what they want, or they'll lose their pathetic control.

In June all restrictions will be removed, except they won't because loads of people are now frightened to go in a shop without a face covering, or brush shoulders with a stranger in the street.
All restrictions will not be removed, until we are enslaved by biotechnology.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on April 13, 2021, 02:54:02 PM
They will never admit the lockdowns were ineffective, it would bankrupt the government in compensation claims.

Meanwhile, they will never say the vaccinated are safe to do what they want, or they'll lose their pathetic control.

In June all restrictions will be removed, except they won't because loads of people are now frightened to go in a shop without a face covering, or brush shoulders with a stranger in the street.

I don't think that the lockdown had much effect, but the government had to do something even if it was ineffective. Similarly the vaccine might be useless, but I doubt that it will do much harm.

The most interesting bit is that half the country has been put on the dole but they don't seem that much poorer and the country seems to be able to afford it. There are useful lessons to be learned from this and probably won't be.
Algerie Francais !

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Borchester

"So, you know, washing your hands........."

Sounds daft to me. We are talking about a cold here and no one breathes through their hands. Still, I will try anything once.
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!