SKY NewsDUP leader Arlene Foster tells court claims of affair with protection officer 'very distressing'

Started by GBNews, April 16, 2021, 07:00:25 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: johnofgwent on May 28, 2021, 07:50:05 AM

If she's "distressed" by some arse claiming she's shagging the hunk with a gun looking after her then she's in the wrong bloody job.

Behind doors she is doing cartwheels that (lets be fair) the Rottweiler that she is has made the gossip columns  . 

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on May 27, 2021, 10:05:06 PM
£125k, that'll learn him.

About what he gets for one episode of "embarrassing bodies...."

I doubt it will

And isn't Arlene Foster a bloody politician from Ian Paisleys ranks ? If she's "distressed" by some arse claiming she's shagging the hunk with a gun looking after her then she's in the wrong bloody job.

Not that she shouldn't drag the T@@@ through the courts and make him pay. It's just a credibility gap is opening here.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on April 16, 2021, 08:21:05 PM
Has Dr Christian Jessen actually defended the case? If not, I wonder why it has gone so far, as he could have made amends and apologised if he had no grounds for his Tweets.
Strange case.

Read a bit about this elsewhere,he refused requests to delete it,then did but refused to apologise.

I reckon it's going to cost him.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Has Dr Christian Jessen actually defended the case? If not, I wonder why it has gone so far, as he could have made amends and apologised if he had no grounds for his Tweets.
Strange case.
† The end is nigh †

GBNews

DUP leader Arlene Foster tells court claims of affair with protection officer 'very distressing'

Northern Ireland's First Minister Arlene Foster has told a court that unfounded allegations of an extramarital affair with a close protection officer, tweeted by a celebrity doctor, were "very distressing" for her and her family.

Source: DUP leader Arlene Foster tells court claims of affair with protection officer 'very distressing'