Shirley Williams: Pioneer who tried to reshape politics

Started by GBNews, April 18, 2021, 01:00:33 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: News on April 18, 2021, 01:00:33 AM

An obituary of the former Labour cabinet minister, one of the SDP "Gang of Four" who became a Lib Dem peer.

Source: Shirley Williams: Pioneer who tried to reshape politics

Damn Prince Philip. Blanket coverage of his end hid this massive reason for celebration. She was the bitch who f**ked my chance of using my 11+ success by conspiring with Cardiff's Marxist LEA to close and bulldoze the grammar school I should have gone to, and then arranged to bus us intellectuals to a sink estate shithole school in hope of destroying our careers.

Her end gives me almost as much pleasure as Martin McGuinness.

And the hard left Corbyn Lovers on here who shall surely despise me for my hatred of the bitch should reflect on the damage their forebearers and her did to Labour by forcing the formation of the SDP, an act which maintained Tory Government by destroying an opposition United by nothing save hatred of Thatcher....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

GBNews

An obituary of the former Labour cabinet minister, one of the SDP "Gang of Four" who became a Lib Dem peer.

Source: Shirley Williams: Pioneer who tried to reshape politics