5G critics to take a hit

Started by patman post, April 20, 2021, 01:52:14 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: B-4 on April 25, 2021, 04:27:57 PMWho do I vote for?
Nobody.
I am thinking of spoiling my ballot papers and writing NO MORE LOCKDOWNS or similar on them.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on April 25, 2021, 05:58:44 PM
I eagerly await the evidence for this claim.
I wouldn't do that, they will make some up and send Pat along with it.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: patman post on April 25, 2021, 02:34:23 PM
The latest data for the Oxford AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines shows that they reduce both infection and transmission
I eagerly await the evidence for this claim.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

B-4

So basically, you support everything from papers please, experimental vaccines and an ever omnipresent surveillance tech society growing more powerful by the year.  The absolute trust in government and the profiteers of today, but what about tomorrow?  Personally, I find much of it to be rather hysterical, where Covid has been used to push a level of totalitarianism that many decent people would have once thoroughly opposed before the fear of the microbe took precedence.  To be honest, it's this which troubles me more than the critics, especially with the level of censorship and the Labour backed hypocritical movements floating around, which all appear to be heavily promoted in our neo-Marxist universities and schools.

Who do I vote for?

patman post

Quote from: Scott777 on April 23, 2021, 11:09:40 AM
But the vaccines won't stop transmission, so you are still a threat to others (apparently), so what makes you think a passport will give you any right to travel?  This naivety will lead us to a technocratic totalitarian world.  Lambs to the slaughter.
The latest data for the Oxford AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines shows that they reduce both infection and transmission from the first dose, and substantially reduce them from the second dose. 
OK, some people are now clambering on the anti-big pharma/govt conspiracy bandwagon that we're now being softened up to accept further booster shots.   
As an interested lay-observer (with a health stake in the game), that seems fine and plausible. We already have jabs to reduce the effects of various diseases, so I'm happy to add a further protection...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

B-4

Quote from: HDQQ on April 20, 2021, 05:32:32 PM
Apparently the whole 5G conspiracy was based on the fact the 5G was being installed in Wuhan at the time of the original outbreak. A bit like how rabies can be transmitted by superfast broadband - especially on politics forums  Dancing

It was actually in the most recent X-Files series, where everyones immune system was destroyed through vaccines, whilst mobile technology was used to amplify the spread of infections.  The entire conspiracy to wipe out everyone except the chosen few was motivated by, yes you guessed it, climate change.  Reality meets fiction or vice versa, but since it's on X-Files then it cannot be true. :)

Coincidently, 9/11 was 'apparently' inspired by The Lone Gunman in a spin off show.

I obviously don't go as far as that.  I just don't trust governments because they're full of politicians who are clearly serving some Woke agenda.  I guess what I am saying is that there is a wide variety of possibilities and huge areas to explore between unquestioning conformism toward our masters and the alien invasion.

The fact that China wants to encourage more breeding to compete with America's craze for mass-immigration, in the war of economies, tends to dismiss the idea that they want to wipe us all out.  I guess much of the Woke is more of a controlled opposition, whilst the power crazies of the world continue to act irresponsibly.

B-4

The problem I see here is that anyone who would dare to even question it will be automatically cancelled for spreading Covid propaganda that hasn't been authorised by government.  As I said in another thread, 5G technology, at least when compared to 4G, hasn't been tested on a human population, in particular at the shorter band wave.  Since mentioning that I am sure the automatic response is to dismiss that as conspiracy theory, yet the only theory at work is the one that claims 5G is perfectly safe.  Let's hope this is the case.

Scott777

Quote from: patman post on April 22, 2021, 05:04:43 PM
Covid passports can't come too soon for us — we've got parents, in-laws, relatives, and some property  in Europe.

Personally I'd be more concerned with mixing human and monkey (and pig) cells since we we are now 99% certain Covid-19 jumped species, and it's not the first such illness to do so...

But the vaccines won't stop transmission, so you are still a threat to others (apparently), so what makes you think a passport will give you any right to travel?  This naivety will lead us to a technocratic totalitarian world.  Lambs to the slaughter.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Quote from: patman post on April 22, 2021, 05:04:43 PMPersonally I'd be more concerned with mixing human and monkey (and pig) cells
Me too. I'll start a thread.
† The end is nigh †

patman post

Covid passports can't come too soon for us — we've got parents, in-laws, relatives, and some property  in Europe.

Personally I'd be more concerned with mixing human and monkey (and pig) cells since we we are now 99% certain Covid-19 jumped species, and it's not the first such illness to do so...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Scott777

The main concerns about 5G is not that it causes the rona, but that EM waves have been linked to cancer and various illnesses, potentially affecting your immune system (which then makes you more susceptible to viral infection).  Of course they will deny it, because fast internet is required for the technocratic totalitarian agenda.  5G would enable digital passports and eventually microchips to connect quickly to verify identity, and track you.

HDQQ

Apparently the whole 5G conspiracy was based on the fact the 5G was being installed in Wuhan at the time of the original outbreak. A bit like how rabies can be transmitted by superfast broadband - especially on politics forums  Dancing

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Barry

Seems a good idea to improve wireless connectivity, as the whole world is moving towards massive bandwidth use on the move.
† The end is nigh †

patman post

In another blow to those who believe Covid-19 is spread by 5G, the UK gov is introducing new regulations that will make it easier for telecom operators to roll out 5G connectivity: 

[These new regulations] will include allowing mobile operators to make new and existing masts up to five metres taller and two metres wider than current rules permit, in order to increase the range of masts and make it possible to fit more equipment on them.
While existing masts will be able to be upgraded to 5G without prior permission, new masts will still be subject to approval by planning authorities. Existing masts will be extended from 20 metres to 25 metres in height, while new masts will be allowed to reach a threshold of 30 metres, or a maximum of 25 metres in protected areas such as national parks, conservation areas, areas of outstanding natural beauty, and world heritage sites. 
https://www.itpro.co.uk/mobile/5g/359265/uk-gov-tackles-rural-blindspots-with-new-5g-mast-regulations?_mout=1&utm_campaign=itpro_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter