Tommy Robinson says he is not a Racist

Started by Sheepy, April 26, 2021, 10:40:02 AM

« previous - next »

B-4

Quote from: patman post on April 30, 2021, 03:09:47 PM
Tommy Robinson/Yaxley-Lennon or whatever is reported so frequently with either name, or both, I don't see why referring to him with either should be something to be pulled up on.   

He's a convicted criminal, football hooligan, and notorious trouble maker, so I'd be surprised if his scheme to emigrate to the US happened (or has it already?)...
A strange thing to say for a BLM supporter, especially since BLM will support anyone so long as they're black and conforming to the collectivist Marxist victimhood paradigm.  Sure, he has his flaws, but at the end of the day he stood up to the racially motivated grooming gangs and created more awareness to help protect those vulnerable underage girls that the state sacrificed at the altar.  I think he did something good, but I guess he's white and from a rough working class background, so should be spat on by the corporate Woke.  Social Justice, huh?

Still, BLM does have its roots in the Nation of Islam in the USA, so I can understand why he's the enemy.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on April 30, 2021, 11:53:50 AM
Actually going back to this,yes I do.....mainly because I think he's a wanker,but hand on heart if he'd lawfully changed his name I would use that.
Probably. but then not one person noticed that the Judge will decide at some date has not yet decided, or in other words we will wait and see if he is a reformed character.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Quote from: patman post on April 30, 2021, 03:09:47 PMHe's a convicted criminal, football hooligan, and notorious trouble maker, so I'd be surprised if his scheme to emigrate to the US happened (or has it already?)...
True, but he never understood the Establishment would hand him all the tools for his own downfall, he got himself deeper in it and ended up with no way out.

patman post

Tommy Robinson/Yaxley-Lennon or whatever is reported so frequently with either name, or both, I don't see why referring to him with either should be something to be pulled up on.   

He's a convicted criminal, football hooligan, and notorious trouble maker, so I'd be surprised if his scheme to emigrate to the US happened (or has it already?)...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on April 30, 2021, 01:36:24 PM
You can call anyone anything you like, as several of us have already pointed out.

What the f**k is wrong with you lately Ollie? The first rule of any decent society is the protection of its more vulnerable members, even if the vulnerable members don't want to be protected. I can't think of any group more vulnerable than the underage girls who were abused for two decades while the Rotherham police looked on and issued parking tickets. But all you seem to be bothered about is that we are all being horrid to the aforementioned Plod and that some home counties tearaway has gotten ideas above his station.
What's the matter with me? Nowt Borky just pointing out its the system is at much at fault.

It's all very well you pulling me on the first rule being protect the vulnerable members of society but remember the learning disabled thread,I said my relative and so many others get verbally and physically abused on a regular basis.

You told me shit happens,well shit happened here on a bad scale,I ain't and never said It was right but I'm doing no more than agree with you.

The system is wrong,tried to point that out but nobody listens, think all the other scandals and how they react and then how it brings equally or much more crap down on someone's head.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on April 30, 2021, 01:12:24 PM
Cobblers,I ain't middle class and have no pretensions to be so.
So he can call himself anything he likes,so I can call him by his legal name.....so what's the problem since you were the one who originally pulled me on it.

Do you object to me calling Blair Bliar,or Starmer steamer as in steaming turd?

You can call anyone anything you like, as several of us have already pointed out.

What the F@@@ is wrong with you lately Ollie? The first rule of any decent society is the protection of its more vulnerable members, even if the vulnerable members don't want to be protected. I can't think of any group more vulnerable than the underage girls who were abused for two decades while the Rotherham police looked on and issued parking tickets. But all you seem to be bothered about is that we are all being horrid to the aforementioned Plod and that some home counties tearaway has gotten ideas above his station.

Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on April 30, 2021, 12:59:12 PM
Quite.

Robinson can call himself any damn thing he likes and does not have to resort to deed poll. This constant harping on his change of name strikes me as nothing more than the usual middle class, left wing snobbery
Cobblers,I ain't middle class and have no pretensions to be so.
So he can call himself anything he likes,so I can call him by his legal name.....so what's the problem since you were the one who originally pulled me on it.

Do you object to me calling Blair Bliar,or Starmer steamer as in steaming turd?

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on April 30, 2021, 12:08:50 PM
In English law anyone can use any name they like. They don't have to legally change it.

Quite.

Robinson can call himself any damn thing he likes and does not have to resort to deed poll. This constant harping on his change of name strikes me as nothing more than the usual middle class, left wing snobbery
Algerie Francais !

Barry

In English law anyone can use any name they like. They don't have to legally change it.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on April 30, 2021, 11:05:09 AM
It's obvious that you call him Yaxley-Lennon as you think it delegitimises him
Actually going back to this,yes I do.....mainly because I think he's a wanker,but hand on heart if he'd lawfully changed his name I would use that.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on April 30, 2021, 08:06:48 AMContrast the over promotion robinson gets to the almost blanket ban the scottish media have on salmond and the Alba party. All seems a bit strange , but then im aways wondering what the media are up to and why.
I guess you have to learn it all the hard way, if they slyly attack us which is constant, we let them know we can bring them down anytime we wish, don't go low like them go right to the top.

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on April 30, 2021, 11:05:09 AM
It's obvious that you call him Yaxley-Lennon as you think it delegitimises him
No it isn't,that's his legitimate name.....the one he used to file for bankruptcy.
Why would anyone seeking prominence be miffed if they use an alias and were called out on it.

He could've done it lawfully.

QuoteWhat do you call blokes that want to be called Sheila, Cromwell?
Sad,but if changed by deed poll.......Shiela

Barry

It's obvious that you call him Yaxley-Lennon as you think it delegitimises him.

The same reason I call "trans women", well, men, because they are living a lie.

What do you call blokes that want to be called Sheila, Cromwell?
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on April 30, 2021, 08:06:48 AM
Do you think he is being used as a tool by the "establishment " to over promote then ridicule to try and persuade people not to vote for far right figures?

Bearing in mind cromwell over the last ten years , the uk media have went from a de facto policy of trying to "no platform " elected politicians ( however reprehensible) like Nick Griffin of the BNP to over publicising and promoting this complete non entity robinson who as far as im aware has never been elected in a promiment position like Griffin.

Just seems surprising to me the media have had a complete "volte face" on promoting far right figures. As i said cromwell , outside of England , no one has heard of robinson except political geeks like us.

As far as i can see robinson has absolutely nothing going for him except as a usefull idiot.

Contrast the over promotion robinson gets to the almost blanket ban the scottish media have on salmond and the Alba party. All seems a bit strange , but then im aways wondering what the media are up to and why.

If they told me the sun was going to rise in the sky tomorrow , i would stick my head out the windae to check.
I dunno Thomas,if the establishment have tried to control the public they've got it spectacularly wrong....brexit....Scotland.

There been a backlash but Yaxley Lennon wouldn't be the go to,he's had more than a few aliases,problems with lawbreaking and associates,he's not that popular in the footie community with many.
I have had stick in the past for calling him Yaxley Lennon.....but that's his name the one he recently filed for bankruptcy in and allegations as to where the cash raised went from former supporters.

I've read stuff about  Salmond and purely on that feel for him on the grounds he's been treated unfairly with attempts to stitch him up despite the courts finding no case to answer.....shit sticks and a lots been thrown his way IMO.

If the Scots media have a blanket ban it doesn't appear to be working,I've seen interviews down here with Sturgeon who as soon as his name is mentioned gets rattled and basically says he's out of the picture and unfit for public office of any kind.

Like I say Thomas if the plan was keep us in the eu,protect the Union then it's well gone pear shaped,Bliar is trying to preserve his legacy pretty much saying I threw them a few biscuits but now the Indy lot want the whole tin...cheeky sods.

Even the Beeb are reporting the disaffection within the union and in particular with labour,mirroring a lot of opinion on here.....yes voters see tories as sleazy but will still vote for them,few give a toss about Boris's wallpaper but are disenchanted by decades of labour doing little for them even when in power.

Burham (who won't be getting my vote) is parroting about a federal Britain,bit late for that but the carpet bagger has his eye on future labour leader and doesnt give a toss about Mancland.

If all this,Robinson,Indy,Boris and wallpaper is some way to control us it's all gone awry.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on April 29, 2021, 08:32:24 AM
Nor me Thomas,he has those from the edl and the disaffected,some have seen through him but not enough.

Do you think he is being used as a tool by the "establishment " to over promote then ridicule to try and persuade people not to vote for far right figures?

Bearing in mind cromwell over the last ten years , the uk media have went from a de facto policy of trying to "no platform " elected politicians ( however reprehensible) like Nick Griffin of the BNP to over publicising and promoting this complete non entity robinson who as far as im aware has never been elected in a promiment position like Griffin.

Just seems surprising to me the media have had a complete "volte face" on promoting far right figures. As i said cromwell , outside of England , no one has heard of robinson except political geeks like us.

As far as i can see robinson has absolutely nothing going for him except as a usefull idiot.

Contrast the over promotion robinson gets to the almost blanket ban the scottish media have on salmond and the Alba party. All seems a bit strange , but then im aways wondering what the media are up to and why.

If they told me the sun was going to rise in the sky tomorrow , i would stick my head out the windae to check.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!