Tommy Robinson says he is not a Racist

Started by Sheepy, April 26, 2021, 10:40:02 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: DeppityDawg on April 26, 2021, 05:46:54 PM
Aren't you in your 60s and living in Sarf London too?  :D

No, I am in my 70s and live in North London. I was born in South London and they are the best people in the world. But one day they they will get tired of being patronised by lefty wokedom and there will be a reaction that I don't want to be around to see.
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on April 26, 2021, 09:23:47 PM
It's an interesting case.
Obviously truth is a great defence to libel.
However, there is a saying that a man who defends himself in court, defends an idiot.
It was probably a barrister that said that.
Or maybe an idiot who just lost a libel case. ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

It's an interesting case.
Obviously truth is a great defence to libel.
However, there is a saying that a man who defends himself in court, defends an idiot.
It was probably a barrister that said that.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on April 26, 2021, 02:32:03 PM
Poor little sod.

There is a TV show called Ted Lasso and in one episode the coach asks a player if he is worried that his (the player's) dad might be a little bit racist. And the player replies that his dad is in his 60s and lives in South London, so of course he is a little bit racist. And that is Tommy's problem. His appeal is to an aging segment of the white working class that is pissed off at being ignored by the left while it (the left) chases the vote of every one legged, transgender ethnic in sight.
Well it seems some of his supporters aren't happy with Yaxley Lennon as it's alleged he misused funds they donated.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Borchester on April 26, 2021, 02:32:03 PMhis dad is in his 60s and lives in South London, so of course he is a little bit racist

Aren't you in your 60s and living in Sarf London too?  :D

Borchester

Poor little sod.

There is a TV show called Ted Lasso and in one episode the coach asks a player if he is worried that his (the player's) dad might be a little bit racist. And the player replies that his dad is in his 60s and lives in South London, so of course he is a little bit racist. And that is Tommy's problem. His appeal is to an aging segment of the white working class that is pissed off at being ignored by the left while it (the left) chases the vote of every one legged, transgender ethnic in sight.

Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/am-not-racist-tommy-robinson-140316497.html
Poor old Tommy he is the only one on the end of the Establishment bullying, well no he isn't thousands of us are, maybe even millions these days, some of us for over 25 years. That is what you get for trying to change a stale and archaic system that is weighted against you.
Plus he was warned that they would come and keep coming for him over ten years ago, so he cannot say he never knew.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!