Tommy Robinson says he is not a Racist

Started by Sheepy, April 26, 2021, 10:40:02 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

I watched the drama documentary "Three Girls" and it was pretty clear most of authority was to blame because they were told and sat on their well paid arses.
It gives people like Tommy Robinson credence.

† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on April 29, 2021, 08:55:06 PM
Oh for Christ's sake. What is this, Hug a Copper week sponsored by the Society for the Protection of Ball Less Wonders?

Victims are often ungrateful and rarely helpful. Good cops know that and it is a pity that the Rotrher force were such rubbish that they could not see beyond that and try to save a few scraps of the lives of a lot of vulnerable kids.
No it's the world of reality.......warts and all,that these girls were let down badly isn't disputed.

You want to blame someone you need to see behind why this happened,and this stuff still happens so that when things go wrong there's an over reaction which results in as bad........or much,much worse as happened in Rotherham.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on April 29, 2021, 07:57:21 PM
Cobblers,I didn't say the girls were unreasonable....they had free rein and used it because they were kids and knew no better.

The coppers were banging their heads on a brick wall,if you want to cast blame do it on the system.

Oh for Christ's sake. What is this, Hug a Copper week sponsored by the Society for the Protection of Ball Less Wonders?

Victims are often ungrateful and rarely helpful. Good cops know that and it is a pity that the Rotrher force were such rubbish that they could not see beyond that and try to save a few scraps of the lives of a lot of vulnerable kids. 
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on April 29, 2021, 07:53:03 PM
Yeah, but what little Plod could do it spent 20 years not doing. So f**k them and the pigs that shit on their graves.

You say that the girls were unreasonable? Well f**king tough shit. Victims are often unreasonable. It is a copper job to protect life's losers, not spend two decades making up reason to do f**k all.
Cobblers,I didn't say the girls were unreasonable....they had free rein and used it because they were kids and knew no better.

The coppers were banging their heads on a brick wall,if you want to cast blame do it on the system.

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on April 29, 2021, 07:08:45 PM

The coppers and staff had their hands tied and were unable to stop them,so yeah Borky call out the arseholes but don't heap the blame on the coppers and TBF the staff because of some past abuses within children's homes they could do little.

Yeah, but what little Plod could do it spent 20 years not doing. So F@@@ them and the pigs that shit on their graves.

You say that the girls were unreasonable? Well fucking tough shit. Victims are often unreasonable. It is a copper job to protect life's losers, not spend two decades making up reason to do F@@@ all. 
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on April 29, 2021, 06:06:46 PM
Well true. But for twenty odd years fifteen hundred under aged girls were abused by Muslim gangs and the somebodies did f**k all because they were afraid of being called racist and to be honest, the Labour party just saw them as white underclass rubbish.

Robinson is an arsehole, but I reckon that most of Rotherham's Councillors and senior police would need stepladders to touch it.
Well Yaxley Lennon was using them as much as others so shamefully had.

Blame the politicians certainly Borky but I'm defending the cops here,I posted about this on the old forum more than a few years ago.

I watched a TV prog around this issue before it all blew up (can't be certain it was in Rotherham mind) it centered on girls mainly absconding at night from children's homes,the staff reporting it to the police and the police eventually picking them up and returning them to the home.

The girls faces were pixeled out but the coppers gave them a very stern but friendly lecture around their safety,how they would be used and abused by unsavoury characters.

The girls just laughed it off,the cops said we will now return them to the home and they will abscond again,neither we nor the staff can stop them as it would infringe their human rights.

The coppers and staff had their hands tied and were unable to stop them,so yeah Borky call out the arseholes but don't heap the blame on the coppers and TBF the staff because of some past abuses within children's homes they could do little.

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on April 29, 2021, 08:13:34 AM

He is in effect literally a complete utter nobody.

Well true. But for twenty odd years fifteen hundred under aged girls were abused by Muslim gangs and the somebodies did F@@@ all because they were afraid of being called racist and to be honest, the Labour party just saw them as white underclass rubbish.

Robinson is an arsehole, but I reckon that most of Rotherham's Councillors and senior police would need stepladders to touch it.
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on April 29, 2021, 08:13:34 AM
Why does this guy robinson get so much publicity and prominence in your country cromwell?

What exactly is he famous for? Mouthing off a few anti islamic comments or something?

I dont really get why he holds any sort of  prominence ?
Nor me Thomas,he has those from the edl and the disaffected,some have seen through him but not enough.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on April 29, 2021, 08:08:25 AM
Yep couldn't agree more,he has apparently several aliases including Wayne King that Wayne Kerr never occurred as one is a shame.

Why does this guy robinson get so much publicity and prominence in your country cromwell?

What exactly is he famous for? Mouthing off a few anti islamic comments or something?

I dont really get why he holds any sort of  prominence ?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on April 29, 2021, 07:25:41 AM
You can't seek asylum on the grounds of being an idiot . Though the States as you allude cromwell does currently look a good fit  Yaxley lennon has little to no chance of worming his way across the pond  .

As for the case Lennons not in front of the Beak for being a racist , he is there because yet again he was trying to circumnavigate the law of the land and influence peoples perspective  about a children's tiff ..He as far as I can see yet again made a complete prat of himself and poked his hooter into a situation he had no rhyme or reason to do so .  (apart maybe than  in his own little warped mind )
Yep couldn't agree more,he has apparently several aliases including Wayne King that Wayne Kerr never occurred as one is a shame.

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on April 28, 2021, 11:11:44 PM
Well old Yaxley Lennon is now seeking asylum in the US.....apparently.

Asylum in the asylum,seems about right.

You cant seek asylum on the grounds of being an idiot . Though the States as you allude cromwell does currently look a good fit  Yaxley lennon has little to no chance of worming his way across the pond  .

As for the case Lennons not in front of the Beak for being a racist , he is there because yet again he was trying to circumnavigate the law of the land and influence peoples perspective  about a children's tiff ..He as far as I can see yet again made a complete prat of himself and poked his hooter into a situation he had no rhyme or reason to do so .  (apart maybe than  in his own little warped mind )

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on April 28, 2021, 11:11:44 PM

I somehow doubt he will escape Dystopia there.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on April 27, 2021, 04:30:22 PM
Happens all the time. Put your money into the bank and it is promptly loaned to someone at the arse end of the empire. Do that with the money from the Christmas club and you will end up with your head on the keyboard of the pub piano with the lid being slammed shut. Repeatedly. But do that in the City of London and you will end up as Dave Cameron's best mate.

The trouble with Tommy Robinson is that he steals small.

Borchester

Quote from: patman post on April 27, 2021, 03:53:26 PM
He's got form — he's done time for mortgage fraud (and time for using someone else's passport) — so trusting him to use other people's money "appropriately" seems risky...

Happens all the time. Put your money into the bank and it is promptly loaned to someone at the arse end of the empire. Do that with the money from the Christmas club and you will end up with your head on the keyboard of the pub piano with the lid being slammed shut. Repeatedly. But do that in the City of London and you will end up as Dave Cameron's best mate.

The trouble with Tommy Robinson is that he steals small.
Algerie Francais !

patman post

Quote from: cromwell on April 26, 2021, 08:31:20 PM
Well it seems some of his supporters aren't happy with Yaxley Lennon as it's alleged he misused funds they donated.
He's got form — he's done time for mortgage fraud (and time for using someone else's passport) — so trusting him to use other people's money "appropriately" seems risky...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...