T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=7418 time=1574771150 user_id=50
Good. Now get those shirts ironed.  :lol:

What  did your last servant die of?  :dncg:

DeppityDawg

Quote from: T00ts post_id=7416 time=1574769686 user_id=54Respect!  :hattip

Good. Now get those shirts ironed.  :lol:

patman post

An issue from the opening post — why do I feel it's different when a woman says "My man", from when a man says "My woman"?

My wife and mother of our children sometimes refers to me as her man and, I admit, it has made me feel good right from the first time I heard her say it. But I would never think of calling her "My woman"...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=7411 time=1574768383 user_id=50
Insulting you? Don't tempt me. There's nothing embarrassing about challenging bullshit opinions, Lotsov, and if you think this is a safe space where you can peddle your unpleasant little fantasies, then think again. If you don't like that, I couldn't give a toss. As I said, you have a track record for this kind of thing, and though there are not many female posters on here, you've managed to piss off all of them with your immature nonsense.

The relationship between men and women is a complex one, and to an extent men are often the dominant partner, partly because nature made it that way. There's nothing wrong with being protective, there's nothing wrong with taking a heavier share of the load if you are stronger, with being supportive and dependable. Most women will respect and love a guy like that.

But none of that makes a woman your doormat, still less your personal chattel or property. The operative word there was "partner", a relationship of equals who both help and support each other. I suspect you have difficulty with forming relationships with women, and that you are so insecure in your own masculinity that you come up with this fantasy rubbish to assuage your own damaged ego. Grow up for feck sake. Women are as strong and as capable as you are in their own ways, we just have different strengths and weaknesses. The key to any relationship is mutual respect and playing to those strengths, not acting like some prehistoric throwback.

As for having your opinions challenged, if you can't deal with that, you'd be better off writing a blog, rather than posting them on a forum where others WILL challenge them. But that's just another sign of your immaturity. Ramble shite all you like, but don't think you can get away with offensive rubbish and not be pulled up.

Respect!  :hattip

DeppityDawg

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=7356 time=1574711890 user_id=74
Manners is the best I can come up with. You come on here to insult me about the quality of my posts and I politely remind you that yours need looking at by yourself. It would save you a lot of embarrassment.

Insulting you? Don't tempt me. There's nothing embarrassing about challenging bullshit opinions, Lotsov, and if you think this is a safe space where you can peddle your unpleasant little fantasies, then think again. If you don't like that, I couldn't give a toss. As I said, you have a track record for this kind of thing, and though there are not many female posters on here, you've managed to piss off all of them with your immature nonsense.

The relationship between men and women is a complex one, and to an extent men are often the dominant partner, partly because nature made it that way. There's nothing wrong with being protective, there's nothing wrong with taking a heavier share of the load if you are stronger, with being supportive and dependable. Most women will respect and love a guy like that.

But none of that makes a woman your doormat, still less your personal chattel or property. The operative word there was "partner", a relationship of equals who both help and support each other. I suspect you have difficulty with forming relationships with women, and that you are so insecure in your own masculinity that you come up with this fantasy rubbish to assuage your own damaged ego. Grow up for feck sake. Women are as strong and as capable as you are in their own ways, we just have different strengths and weaknesses. The key to any relationship is mutual respect and playing to those strengths, not acting like some prehistoric throwback.

As for having your opinions challenged, if you can't deal with that, you'd be better off writing a blog, rather than posting them on a forum where others WILL challenge them. But that's just another sign of your immaturity. Ramble shite all you like, but don't think you can get away with offensive rubbish and not be pulled up.

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=7353 time=1574710924 user_id=50
And that's the best you can come up with?

Manners is the best I can come up with. You come on here to insult me about the quality of my posts and I politely remind you that yours need looking at by yourself. It would save you a lot of embarrassment.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

DeppityDawg

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=7339 time=1574707372 user_id=74
You never read your own posts.

And that's the best you can come up with? At least you didn't wait till everyone else had gone to bed first like you usually do, before formulating that stunning response

Listen Lotsov. I doubt this woman of "yours" even exists. At least, not one you don't have to inflate first. Quite what any woman would see in someone with the mental age of a teenager, and the borderline offensive opinions of a barely concealed misogynist is laughable. Not like this is your first visit down this street either.

Bright Young Thing

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=7348 time=1574709836 user_id=74
That's your logic, but it does not figure abroad. It's not because of anything to do with what I want or not, but how they are. I'm just your foreign travel guide. if the hotel room I report on is dirty, don't blame me!!!

Talking of Spanish though, we drove down to the south of Spain one year and I could not help but noticing how incredibly fit and healthy the Spanish girls  were. There was not a bit of flab in sight, and it gave you the impression this was the norm, not the odd one standing out. Compare to around here, like when I visited Brean last year, it is opposite ends of the spectrum. British women there were so unfit they were offensive to look at. Why this is I do not know. Perhaps it is the diet?

And all British men look like Adonis I suppose? Misogynist crap as usual.
<t>True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity...</t>

T00ts

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=7348 time=1574709836 user_id=74
That's your logic, but it does not figure abroad. It's not because of anything to do with what I want or not, but how they are. I'm just your foreign travel guide. if the hotel room I report on is dirty, don't blame me!!!

Talking of Spanish though, we drove down to the south of Spain one year and I could not help but noticing how incredibly fit and healthy the Spanish girls  were. There was not a bit of flab in sight, and it gave you the impression this was the norm, not the odd one standing out. Compare to around here, like when I visited Brean last year, it is opposite ends of the spectrum. British women there were so unfit they were offensive to look at. Why this is I do not know. Perhaps it is the diet?

I give up - again!

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: T00ts post_id=7346 time=1574709306 user_id=54
My Mother was a Spaniard and she ruled with a rod of iron as did her Mother before her. She brought me up as did my Father, not to be the kind of doormat that you seem to yearn for. Any man who undermines a woman, expects deference in all things or assumes superiority over her is no man in any woman's book.

T00ts

My Mother was a Spaniard and she ruled with a rod of iron as did her Mother before her. She brought me up as did my Father, not to be the kind of doormat that you seem to yearn for. Any man who undermines a woman, expects deference in all things or assumes superiority over her is no man in any woman's book.

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=7293 time=1574673795 user_id=50
I thought I'd read some sh*t Lotsov, but even by your standards, this is about as low as it gets. Twee, indulgent, childish and insecure just about sums you up perfectly. That and the fact that you seem to enjoy the sound of your own voice. Filling page after page, thread after thread, with utterly banal, self indulgent, childish rubbish. Sadly, you're one of the best examples of why posting on forums like this is a waste of time.

You never read your own posts.

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: T00ts post_id=7292 time=1574672064 user_id=54
I find it quite depressing that in this day and age anyone can still retain the the abhorrent view that a woman is subservient, or less important than a man. In a perfect world men and women are equal. They are complementary to one another and essential for the continuance of humanity. Roles for each gender may well be different, strengths relevant to their needs are again different, but the thought that one should have to massage the other's ego for no other reason than it placates the one's view of manhood just leaves me wondering what type of person would either think that way or more importantly feel it was a subject with any space for an alternative view.

Well I'm just saying, you would be rather depressed on the mainland continent. I got to know the Portuguese a bit as well many years back, and again, the Portuguese woman wants her man to be a man. Museli muching vegans are of no interest to her, much as they are not to the Italian ladies either. They have their standards and it is like I say. Oh and then there are the Greeks as well. The Greek girl longs for her Achilles.

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=7314 time=1574692722 user_id=50
Well someone has to liven this fecking place up. It's like a cross between a safe space for 14 year old adults and a Derby and Joan club

I think the words you might be looking for are peaceful, refined and moderate!!   :lol:

DeppityDawg

Well someone has to liven this fecking place up. It's like a cross between a safe space for 14 year old adults and a Derby and Joan club