Modern English women and their European counterparts

Started by Baron von Lotsov, November 24, 2019, 09:12:35 PM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=14019 time=1579722172 user_id=74
Well just how else are you going to know who I'm talking about if I do not name examples? Of course I've known many people who you would not know, but there is less to be gained than talking about people you could actually see them if you wandered over to Youtube perhaps. Loads of people from my upbringing had important jobs. In fact it was an area that was closely associated with British film industry. It was far from the norm, but the good thing about it is it was civilised and we never got all of this political nonsense. I mean Sir Horace's daughters were not exactly marching feminists. It's a shame i could not kind of teleport you to different times and places in my past, as you would find it quite exciting.

Its a shame we couldn't teleport you to a distant fecking planet

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: T00ts post_id=14016 time=1579721178 user_id=54
We are all individuals. We all have original thought in some thinge if not all. Sadly a little bit of name dropping does not reveal class either. If you would show a little empathy for others in the words you use you might just see a better result.

Well just how else are you going to know who I'm talking about if I do not name examples? Of course I've known many people who you would not know, but there is less to be gained than talking about people you could actually see them if you wandered over to Youtube perhaps. Loads of people from my upbringing had important jobs. In fact it was an area that was closely associated with British film industry. It was far from the norm, but the good thing about it is it was civilised and we never got all of this political nonsense. I mean Sir Horace's daughters were not exactly marching feminists. It's a shame i could not kind of teleport you to different times and places in my past, as you would find it quite exciting.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

T00ts

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=14015 time=1579720778 user_id=74
Yes well I was brought up where I was. I've been quite open about that and yet we know very little of your experiences. Therefore it leaves me in the dark as I do not know what you compare it to.

Some of the hostile posts I've had fired at me makes me think that manners are something of an afterthought with some posters on here. My upbringing was in an area that valued individuality. They did not judge you simply on the basis of your views being that of the 'vast majority of people' . They would consider every case on its merits. The working class is the class that huddles together as one group. It's why they like to be in unions. It's the left-wing view.

OK to give you an example of the kind I was brought up with. Do you recall Sir Horace Cutler? He lived in our town, and we used to know his daughters. They were classy girls. I think there are a few old TV clips of Sir Horace in action against Ken Livingstone. They are a scream. His daughters were very similar and a bundle of laughs.

We are all individuals. We all have original thought in some thinge if not all. Sadly a little bit of name dropping does not reveal class either. If you would show a little empathy for others in the words you use you might just see a better result.

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: T00ts post_id=14009 time=1579719052 user_id=54
It seems you have  no understanding what classy really is. If you did you would not have written that post.

Yes well I was brought up where I was. I've been quite open about that and yet we know very little of your experiences. Therefore it leaves me in the dark as I do not know what you compare it to.

Some of the hostile posts I've had fired at me makes me think that manners are something of an afterthought with some posters on here. My upbringing was in an area that valued individuality. They did not judge you simply on the basis of your views being that of the 'vast majority of people' . They would consider every case on its merits. The working class is the class that huddles together as one group. It's why they like to be in unions. It's the left-wing view.

OK to give you an example of the kind I was brought up with. Do you recall Sir Horace Cutler? He lived in our town, and we used to know his daughters. They were classy girls. I think there are a few old TV clips of Sir Horace in action against Ken Livingstone. They are a scream. His daughters were very similar and a bundle of laughs.

T00ts

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=14000 time=1579714293 user_id=74
If I were to think of one word which separates von Lotsov women from those you are accustomed to and make reference to when you talk about women, is class.

Classy women have a different set of values and traditions. The things you hate that I make reference to are the norm with those who get on with me. What may irritate and upset you is seen as correct in a different class.

I of course have my preferences. I've always loved Italian art and feel the Italians carry themselves far more graciously than many in this country. So I'm naturally going to feel an affinity to that. Likewise I have a love of music and my English woman is just as passionate about music, so we're going to get on. With my Maltese woman I met her because we had a yacht in Malta and threw a boat party. She liked sailing as it runs in her family as it does my own.

So there you go. The truth is not as black and white as the narrow minds seem to think it is here. You people make too many assumptions about a woman, because of course women are all different and what is hated by some is loved by others. We're all happy here, but clearly some of you are not. Indeed if people kicked their prejudices they might learn more about the world.

It seems you have  no understanding what classy really is. If you did you would not have written that post.

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: "Bright Young Thing" post_id=13993 time=1579713053 user_id=49

Absolutely nonsensical.

You definitely have issues with women, and I reckon we all see that. Perhaps that's why you feel you're not in our gang, even if it is only in your head.

If I were to think of one word which separates von Lotsov women from those you are accustomed to and make reference to when you talk about women, is class.

Classy women have a different set of values and traditions. The things you hate that I make reference to are the norm with those who get on with me. What may irritate and upset you is seen as correct in a different class.

I of course have my preferences. I've always loved Italian art and feel the Italians carry themselves far more graciously than many in this country. So I'm naturally going to feel an affinity to that. Likewise I have a love of music and my English woman is just as passionate about music, so we're going to get on. With my Maltese woman I met her because we had a yacht in Malta and threw a boat party. She liked sailing as it runs in her family as it does my own.

So there you go. The truth is not as black and white as the narrow minds seem to think it is here. You people make too many assumptions about a woman, because of course women are all different and what is hated by some is loved by others. We're all happy here, but clearly some of you are not. Indeed if people kicked their prejudices they might learn more about the world.

Bright Young Thing

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=13989 time=1579710999 user_id=74
You people seem obsessed with the idea that my views on women are wrong. One wonders which standards this is judged by.

The standard of decent people, mainly male, who appreciate that women are no longer second class citizens, no longer bound only to do and think what their man approves of. Decent people who are offended by your constant derogatory remarks about women, and the offensive names you refer to them by. Decent people who look at your attempt to ridicule a woman member who spells one word wrong in 795 posts and know exactly how ridiculous that is. Decent people who put up with your countless self important posts.

QuoteAlso I just had a thought. This forum is made up mostly of your gang, i.e. the ones who automatically thank each other when one puts the boot in.

Your gang?? What are you, 12?? That remark smacks of jealousy. If you were one thousandth of the man Deppity is then you'd have the right to say that. He's hard work at times, but one of the kindest and compassionate men I (virtually) know, and he would never stoop to the sewer levels you do. As for us all thanking his posts, maybe its because we just happen to agree with him.

QuoteBut between all of your gang on here there are only two women

Again, the only gang is the one you've made up in your pretty little head. He just has views lots of members agree with. As to the number of women members, so what? There are always less female members on forums such as this. It shouldn't matter, you are debating the post, the sex of the poster is 100% irrelevant. And, perhaps if we didn't have posts and pages of misogynistic nonsense, we might have more female members.

Quotevis-à-vis von Lotsov women number three. (Maltese woman, Italian woman and English woman).

How come?

Absolutely nonsensical.

You definitely have issues with women, and I reckon we all see that. Perhaps that's why you feel you're not in our gang, even if it is only in your head.
<t>True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity...</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=13989 time=1579710999 user_id=74
You people seem obsessed with the idea that my views on women are wrong.

Are you married?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=13952 time=1579682140 user_id=50
 As for all this "Von Lotsov Press/Industries/etc", it just smacks of a person obsessed with himself.

You people seem obsessed with the idea that my views on women are wrong. One wonders which standards this is judged by.

Also I just had a thought. This forum is made up mostly of your gang, i.e. the ones who automatically thank each other when one puts the boot in.

But between all of your gang on here there are only two women

vis-à-vis von Lotsov women number three. (Maltese woman, Italian woman and English woman).

How come?

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=13952 time=1579682140 user_id=50
Sure. You've really cheered her up, haven't you? Why don't you find someone else to goose, because I think she isn't all that keen on you.

I guess I'm just an easy target.   :shock:  :lol:  :fpigs:

T00ts

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=13925 time=1579641662 user_id=74
Regarding Toots, I feel she is a bit lonely and needs cheering up.

Thank you for your concern although I cannot imagine what would make anyone think thus. However one way of cheering me up would be no more posts demeaning us women.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=13925 time=1579641662 user_id=74
I've just popped over to see one. She's a pianist into film production. A chap she was with last week down in Wiltshire was in our prime minister's class at Eton. Von lotsov News can bring you the inside story on what he is really like - lol!!!

I know you don't believe a word of any of this, so you'll get a real shock when you find out it is all true.

Sure. You've really cheered her up, haven't you? Why don't you find someone else to goose, because I think she isn't all that keen on you.

Believe you? I couldn't give a toss really Lotsov. On the face of it, you seem to be an intelligent poster, and yet you seem to have some really strange perceptions about the world. I find it hard to believe you can write some of the things you do and not realise that it may cause offence. As for all this "Von Lotsov Press/Industries/etc", it just smacks of a person obsessed with himself.

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=13916 time=1579635007 user_id=50
A woman? Answering you back? *gasp*!!

Well, we've had "Von Lotsov Press". "Von Lotsov Industries". And now "Von Lotsov women". I'm not entirely sure which planet you're on, Lotsov, but clearly, you inhabit a special place all of your own.

I see you're back to picking on Toots again. You really are a sad feck.

I've just popped over to see one. She's a pianist into film production. A chap she was with last week down in Wiltshire was in our prime minister's class at Eton. Von lotsov News can bring you the inside story on what he is really like - lol!!!

I know you don't believe a word of any of this, so you'll get a real shock when you find out it is all true.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=13876 time=1579625849 user_id=74
I have so far refrained from introducing von Lotsov women to this forum, but one day they may answer you back, like the ghosts of Christmas to come.

They might even have a chat with toots, who will most likely be under the delusion that happy times abound, with more women joining the forum.

A woman? Answering you back? *gasp*!!

Well, we've had "Von Lotsov Press". "Von Lotsov Industries". And now "Von Lotsov women". I'm not entirely sure which planet you're on, Lotsov, but clearly, you inhabit a special place all of your own.

I see you're back to picking on Toots again. You really are a sad feck.

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Borchester post_id=13875 time=1579625317 user_id=62
And is probably worn out. I dare say that the women folk can handle Lotsov's misogyny, but he is missing out on a lot of fun and is in danger of going blind.

I have so far refrained from introducing von Lotsov women to this forum, but one day they may answer you back, like the ghosts of Christmas to come.

They might even have a chat with toots, who will most likely be under the delusion that happy times abound, with more women joining the forum.