Modern English women and their European counterparts

Started by Baron von Lotsov, November 24, 2019, 09:12:35 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts post_id=7294 time=1574674624 user_id=54
Nice to see you back DD!  :hattip

Ditto ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

DeppityDawg

I thought I'd read some sh*t Lotsov, but even by your standards, this is about as low as it gets. Twee, indulgent, childish and insecure just about sums you up perfectly. That and the fact that you seem to enjoy the sound of your own voice. Filling page after page, thread after thread, with utterly banal, self indulgent, childish rubbish. Sadly, you're one of the best examples of why posting on forums like this is a waste of time.

T00ts

I find it quite depressing that in this day and age anyone can still retain the the abhorrent view that a woman is subservient, or less important than a man. In a perfect world men and women are equal. They are complementary to one another and essential for the continuance of humanity. Roles for each gender may well be different, strengths relevant to their needs are again different, but the thought that one should have to massage the other's ego for no other reason than it placates the one's view of manhood just leaves me wondering what type of person would either think that way or more importantly feel it was a subject with any space for an alternative view.

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: T00ts post_id=7271 time=1574630981 user_id=54
Well no one can doubt your courage!

It might help to explain why my woman is my woman, even if you ask her!

I've heard it said: "I bet you don't say that to her"/"If she heard you say that..." but it's the other way around. She insists!
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

T00ts

Baron von Lotsov

I thought it was a good idea to start a thread on women, as per women in the sense of who they are, how they feel, how they interact with the world, and look at the differences between this country and the old Europe. The reason being, the old Europe was very connected right across at least the least 1000 years, and so we do have a common understanding. Indeed the fist institution to connect it up was the church. It had a branch in every town and city across the map as they knew it.

So thinking about this for some considerable time and taking in experiences of life as they drift past, and also having been an avid reader of someone called Henry Macow, famous for his long-running and excellent anti-feminist site, I find the following is true. I'm drawing on my experiences of the Italians because I'm more familiar with that country than many, but it does seem to share a common thread with others, such as if we talk about the Spanish or other similar Catholic countries.

Those women in a relationship with a man, or even just in conversation with a man, will never try and compete with him. it does not matter how intelligent or skilful they are, when they interact they will use what they know to help the man, not to upstage him. In addition to this they want the man to lead them, and to be decisive and to carry authority. Whereas the English woman of modern times in many ways behaves in the opposite way. They think they are special. They insist on equality as a religion, even if the point is pointless in the practical sense. The continental woman will be gentle and forgiving, and if the man wants to stay out with the lads until 3am the woman will understand and be happy he is happy, not try and set rules and try and control what they consider in their high-mindedness as wrong. However the flip-side of the continental woman's bargain is that they are the man's woman, no other woman. They want to be owned exclusively. so like any relationship there is give and take, but we were more like the continentals at one time, and in classy society (not pretentious society) it still exists to some degree, but i note with the young, modern, university educated bunch are the worst offenders. I mean that's my opinion at least, but I accept there is an alternative modern interpretation that this represents progress. I just wonder have you found the same or if not? What difference do you observe here as opposed to over there, and across classes and ages?
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>