SKY NewsBoris Johnson's flaws are all priced in - but his red-faced rage showed a flash of his true feelings

Started by GBNews, May 01, 2021, 01:00:14 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on May 02, 2021, 10:40:05 AM
I see keir starmer has been filmed having a beer and breaking covid rules in a labour party constituency office , allegedly in durham?

Once again , i dont think most folk give a shite about the unscientific "covid rules" and mask wearing etc , but its merely pointing out the labour party hypocrisy once more.

Imagine if it was johnson or sturgeon , angela rayner and sarwar and the rest of the idiots would be screaming for heads to roll.

https://twitter.com/LozzaFox/status/1388401001351290880

At least in Durham Sir Keir got to finish his drink. In Bath they threw him out of the pub. Maybe things are looking up for the Labour leader?
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

I see keir starmer has been filmed having a beer and breaking covid rules in a labour party constituency office , allegedly in durham?

Once again , i dont think most folk give a shite about the unscientific "covid rules" and mask wearing etc , but its merely pointing out the labour party hypocrisy once more.

Imagine if it was johnson or sturgeon , angela rayner and sarwar and the rest of the idiots would be screaming for heads to roll.

QuoteLaurence Fox
Glass of milk
@LozzaFox
It would seem that the mask has already slipped for ⁦@Keir_Starmer

Don't share widely. No one is perfect.

https://twitter.com/LozzaFox/status/1388401001351290880
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on May 01, 2021, 11:53:26 PM
All true Tommy. The Tories did so well last time (south of the border that is) that I would expect them to experience a bit a reaction this. But then I look at Sir Keir  and think, yeah well, thousand pound a roll wallpaper or not, Boris is not going to be leaving Number Ten any time soon.

Labour is on course to lose DOZENS of seats in Red Wall councils to the Tories in next week's local elections, YouGov poll reveals despite signs Conservative party lead has been slashed

Conservatives likely to win key marginals of Dudley, Northumberland and Derby
    Former red strongholds such as Bury, Hyndburn and Lincoln could also fall
    Such results would increase pressure further on Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9532501/Labour-course-lose-DOZENS-seats-Red-Wall-councils-Tories-poll-reveals.html

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on May 01, 2021, 08:37:53 PM
Neither can i borkie ,especially when you consider over 40 labour party mps , councillors and english mayors have now been suspended charged or placed under investigation in the last 6 months.

I see the tories are expected to take over 90 council seats in England from labour in the old red wall area as their support is expected to drop like a feckin stone?

In scotland they seem to be bumping along the bottom with the tories at the moment , as unionists can't quite make up their mind who is the better branch manager and party  to vote for to save the onion? The wee referee or the smug anas sarwar.

The bigger story in scotland is the anger among yes voters against sturgeon and her wee clique , but as you often say , her opposition is that comicaly bad , i suspect wee Nick will end up cementing her position with possibly galloway and salmond being voted in to liven up the dull proceedings of our parliament.

How bad are the labour party though and starmer? By feck we literally are at the bottom of the barrell stage now arent we?

All true Tommy. The Tories did so well last time (south of the border that is) that I would expect them to experience a bit a reaction this. But then I look at Sir Keir  and think, yeah well, thousand pound a roll wallpaper or not, Boris is not going to be leaving Number Ten any time soon.

Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on May 01, 2021, 09:18:55 AM
All good knockabout stuff, but I can't see this bringing Boris down.

Neither can i borkie ,especially when you consider over 40 labour party mps , councillors and english mayors have now been suspended charged or placed under investigation in the last 6 months.

I see the tories are expected to take over 90 council seats in England from labour in the old red wall area as their support is expected to drop like a feckin stone?

In scotland they seem to be bumping along the bottom with the tories at the moment , as unionists can't quite make up their mind who is the better branch manager and party  to vote for to save the onion? The wee referee or the smug anas sarwar.

The bigger story in scotland is the anger among yes voters against sturgeon and her wee clique , but as you often say , her opposition is that comicaly bad , i suspect wee Nick will end up cementing her position with possibly galloway and salmond being voted in to liven up the dull proceedings of our parliament.

How bad are the labour party though and starmer? By feck we literally are at the bottom of the barrell stage now arent we?

Borchester

Quote from: News on May 01, 2021, 01:00:14 AM
Boris Johnson's flaws are all priced in - but his red-faced rage showed a flash of his true feelings

Who paid for the refurbishment of the Downing Street flat?

Source: Boris Johnson's flaws are all priced in - but his red-faced rage showed a flash of his true feelings

All good knockabout stuff, but I can't see this bringing Boris down.
Algerie Francais !

GBNews

Boris Johnson's flaws are all priced in - but his red-faced rage showed a flash of his true feelings

Who paid for the refurbishment of the Downing Street flat?

Source: Boris Johnson's flaws are all priced in - but his red-faced rage showed a flash of his true feelings