The Britons don't exist?

Started by Sheepy, May 01, 2021, 01:05:19 PM

« previous - next »

patman post

Quote from: johnofgwent on May 17, 2021, 10:09:49 PM

Well Pat, in my case I'm exempt because that shithead pox ridden **** that gave my wife his f**king pox by breathing on her, and then put me in f**king a and e with a f**ked heart and lungs after she pass d it on gave me my exemption.

And for the record we KNOW it was him. I bet it warms the cockles of your heart to know these f**king immigrants are able to kill us off like that.

If course, his problem is hrs one of the ethnic groups right times more likely to be in hell before me.
With the litany of trials and tribulations of misfortunes and mischiefs that you relate about yourself and your nearest and dearest on here, I guess we should all be sympathetic — and perhaps the teeniest bit grateful that we have you as the forum's sacrificial anode, so to speak, to take on so many of the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune and, thus, divert them away from us...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

patman post

There was a new variant from Kent
That to cause the most trouble
Its efforts it tried to redouble
And instead of harming, it went to Gwent...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Sheepy

What happens when they run out of countries for variants? do we start over from the beginning again?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

johnofgwent

Quote from: patman post on May 14, 2021, 06:00:10 PM
If you're referring to being in public, then why are you exempt from wearing a mask — are you too young or too incapacitated?
If someone has difficulties wearing a mask when it's generally required (which you're obviously not), it seems illogical to me that they're permitted to be out anyway...

Well Pat, in my case I'm exempt because that shithead pox ridden **** that gave my wife his fucking pox by breathing on her, and then put me in fucking a and e with a fucked heart and lungs after she pass d it on gave me my exemption.

And for the record we KNOW it was him. I bet it warms the cockles of your heart to know these fucking immigrants are able to kill us off like that.

If course, his problem is hrs one of the ethnic groups right times more likely to be in hell before me.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

Quote from: patman post on May 17, 2021, 06:10:09 PMI'd not make exceptions for any of the following:
Fortunately, the law is made by people with a wider, more informed view than yours.
† The end is nigh †

patman post

Quote from: Barry on May 14, 2021, 09:05:15 PM
As a customer in B&M shouted to a staff member last week, "Not all disabilities are effing visible, you stupid *u*t"
Once again, Pat, you show no empathy or knowledge of disabilities.
Agreed — while getting out into the open air should be OK, I don't believe any adult should appear in an enclosed public space or on public transport without a mask according to the recommendations. I'd not make exceptions for any of the following:

• Breathing Difficulty/Respiratory
  • Conditions affecting dexterity
  • Mental Health condition or panic disorders
  • Autism
  • Cognitive impairment
  • Visual impairment – including restricted field of view if the mask would make this worse
  • Impairments that make it difficult to put on or take off face coverings (such as skin conditions)
  • Dementia
  • Where someone can wear a mask for some of the journey but might need to take it off
  • Carers or someone who is with someone that relies on lip reading
  • If medication / eating is essential during a journey
Many of the above impairments suggest the individual would be accompanied...

Barry

Quote from: patman post on May 14, 2021, 06:00:10 PM
If you're referring to being in public, then why are you exempt from wearing a mask — are you too young or too incapacitated?
If someone has difficulties wearing a mask when it's generally required (which you're obviously not), it seems illogical to me that they're permitted to be out anyway...

As a customer in B&M shouted to a staff member last week, "Not all disabilities are effing visible, you stupid *u*t"
Once again, Pat, you show no empathy or knowledge of disabilities.

† The end is nigh †

patman post

Quote from: Barry on May 01, 2021, 10:50:00 PM
As regards masks, I am exempt from wearing one. However, I choose to wear one in the vain hope that it makes other people feel safer.

HDQQ

What gets me about this 'kill the bill' stuff is that people have been prepared to break the current laws while protesting about future laws. But if they break the current laws, I can't see they'd care much about obeying future ones anyway. It's just mixed-message hysteria rabble rousing where the far-left and the far-right can make common cause for once.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Barry

Quote from: patman post on May 01, 2021, 02:48:05 PM
Unfortunately, there seems to be confusion with the restrictions brought in to combat the current pandemic, and the hijacked narrative turning it into a state clamp down on all demonstration and protest.
Some here have aided this interpretation (intentionally or otherwise) by arguing against the Covid restrictions and — for effect — comparing them to the actions of a totalitarian state...
It's never wrong to question the actions of anyone, but particularly the State.

There's not much confusion, except that which has been brought about by a government which has provided more mixed messages than a broken telegraph line. We all know the conflicting government advice changing and the "science" being disregarded in favour of illogical missives, slogans and actions.

I am a quite law abiding citizen. I don't speed, steal, spit in the street, shout loudly at night, assault anyone or otherwise break the law. Well, generally.
But this government have taken away my rights by using emergency legislation, which means they can pretty much rule by edict.
Their edicts seem to over-rule our human rights which are surely there to be paramount, both in times of peace, war or viral crisis. However they have been trashed.

These actions have therefore turned me into a criminal, merely for meeting up with my family and giving them a hug.
Thus far, I've managed to avoid being locked up or fined.

As regards masks, I am exempt from wearing one. However, I choose to wear one in the vain hope that it makes other people feel safer.
Don't worry about the science which says people without the disease do not pass it on.
So very soon, I will start using my exemption and throw away the mask. There is no virus around here and it has little to do with masks, lockdowns or pubs being shut.

I know some people think I'm a flat earther, if it was I'd be looking for the edge to jump off.
Total illogical bull~+~+ this has been from start to finish. Like Borky, I'm sick of it, the nation is obsessed and scared and we all need to be getting on with living.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/tv/britons-were-black-before-these-isles-were-british-says-horrible-histories/ar-BB1gfFIf?ocid=msedgntp
You mean you can tell them whatever you like in the hope they will believe and we will play along, I doubt it will be that simple somehow, but do carry on they will never cotton on.

Sheepy

Unfortunately, there seems to be confusion with the restrictions brought in to combat the current pandemic, and the hijacked narrative turning it into a state clamp down on all demonstration and protest.
Some here have aided this interpretation (intentionally or otherwise) by arguing against the Covid restrictions and — for effect — comparing them to the actions of a totalitarian state...
Where did your BLM lecture go? I don't think they will be amused by you somehow.

Sheepy

LOL nice try, but no Cigar.

patman post

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on May 01, 2021, 01:05:19 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/blm-groups-play-key-role-as-thousands-expected-at-kill-the-bill-protests/ar-BB1gfwk0?ocid=msedgntp
They didn't build Stonehenge because well erm, the Turks did!
They don't have the ability to stop Dystopian madness
They are just plain old whitey and need picking on by the feckless driven by a system of power grabbers and greed mongers.
Erm, now it seems those who you thought were your enemies are now your friends and those who you thought were your friends are now your enemies.
Funny old fecking world ain't it?
Well I don't know what to say about all that in the article but the right to protest (peacefully) is essential,efforts to suppress lawful protest by law not for me and Bliar heralded a lot of this didn't he?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?