Automatic soap dispenser sparks 'racism' outrage

Started by Thomas, May 01, 2021, 07:37:45 PM

« previous - next »

B-4

Quote from: cromwell on May 05, 2021, 08:54:54 PM
Well of course any race can be racist,but anyway read Barry's post.
This may well be your individual position, but it's not supported by any political consensus I've seen and this is because the word 'racism' is just a tool to specifically shut white people down.   Black people cannot be racist because they don't make up an overall majority in these countries.  It is perceived that white people have all the power and privileges and that's what defines racism today among the collectivists and the Woke corporate entities that now sponsor it for either profit and/or political control.  Boris couldn't stand up to it even if he wanted to.  He saw what happened to Trump the moment he attempted to attack Critical Race Theory in American institutions.

Also, I did read Barry's post and understand his point.  I don't see how it relates to my points, though.  In fact, if Sarah was anything but white I very much doubt it would have been buried so quickly by the media.

cromwell

Quote from: B-4 on May 05, 2021, 08:37:56 PM
Perhaps you could provide some detail. I was responding to Thomas' posts which highlights the race baiting lunacy that makes the news and hot media topics today, and how no one else can even make an impact thanks to our psychopathic overlords. 

Murder is murder, but people are only interested in race in a time when we're told race is merely a social construct.  The hypocrisy and double standards just isn't something I can personally conform to.

As an individual, who doesn't actually believe only one race can be racist, whilst others are excluded for whatever insane cultural Marxist reasons, I generally look at the corporate and political race baiting as racist.  Others may believe it's liberal, but then even that has no meaning today.
Well of course any race can be racist,but anyway read Barry's post.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

B-4

Quote from: cromwell on May 05, 2021, 08:03:17 PM
I see baz's post went over your head.
Perhaps you could provide some detail. I was responding to Thomas' posts which highlights the race baiting lunacy that makes the news and hot media topics today, and how no one else can even make an impact thanks to our psychopathic overlords. 

Murder is murder, but people are only interested in race in a time when we're told race is merely a social construct.  The hypocrisy and double standards just isn't something I can personally conform to.

As an individual, who doesn't actually believe only one race can be racist, whilst others are excluded for whatever insane cultural Marxist reasons, I generally look at the corporate and political race baiting as racist.  Others may believe it's liberal, but then even that has no meaning today.

cromwell

Quote from: B-4 on May 05, 2021, 07:58:26 PM
We live in an era where terrorists are supported and the law abiding are condemned, but this isn't surprising considering America is run by psychopathic criminals.  People are just censored or dragged into court for having an opinion that doesn't conform to the race baiting terrorist supporting scum behind the media and politics.  Today it's trendy to support terrorists and black racists, but this is all easily explained when you look at the lunatics and criminal trash running and corrupting America.  Just visit another UK politics forum and you will find they're all run by terrorist supporting left wing lunatics who celebrate it.
I see baz's post went over your head.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

B-4

We live in an era where terrorists are supported and the law abiding are condemned, but this isn't surprising considering America is run by psychopathic criminals.  People are just censored or dragged into court for having an opinion that doesn't conform to the race baiting terrorist supporting scum behind the media and politics.  Today it's trendy to support terrorists and black racists, but this is all easily explained when you look at the lunatics and criminal trash running and corrupting America.  Just visit another UK politics forum and you will find they're all run by terrorist supporting left wing lunatics who celebrate it.

johnofgwent

Actually I think this is a serious system failure.

As an engineer I expect a soap dispenser to recognise filthy hands as more in need of a scrubbing.

Have they tried painting their hands with woad like the May Day Morris Men had to Blueface their faces with this year ??
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

OK, so we've gone from a bit of a jokey racism claim based on the inability of a detector to respond to movement rather than colour to a more serious thread about what is perceived to matter in murders in America.

OK, while we're at it I'll just pop in the recent murder of a PCSO in Kent. She was working from home, took a walk with the mutt and was found killed in a wood. Mutt was with the dead body.
Now, when Sarah Everard from London was killed in Kent, there was uproar, which I suspect was more about the line of the employment of the alleged murderer.
There's all sorts of isms at work. I've not heard the term police-ism but it does exist.

† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg on May 01, 2021, 07:41:52 PM
He thinks hes got problems. What about poor old Sheepwash when he waves his hoof under it?

Honestly deppity what a feckin world we live in.

Check this one....

QuoteCincinnati police said a 13-year-old girl has been charged with murder in the stabbing death of another 13-year-old girl on Monday.

Officers were called at 9:08 p.m. Monday to Topridge Place in Winton Hills, according to a Cincinnati Police Department release. Police said they found a 13-year-old with a stab wound. The incident happened in the green space between two buildings.

"During a verbal dispute, (the teen) pulled out a pocket knife and cut the victim on the right side of her neck causing her death," court documents state

https://eu.cincinnati.com/story/news/local/hamiltoncounty/2021/04/20/cincinnati-police-charge-13-year-old-girl-stabbing-death-another-teen/7298533002/

13 year old lassie stabbed to death by another 13 year old , both black.

wont make the news here cause no one cares unless its a white guy( polis)? killing a black guy.

What was that stat i read a while back that over 90 % of black murders in america are carried out by other blacks?

When are Black lives matter going to sort their own feckin house out and get it in order before starting on whitey????
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

DeppityDawg

He thinks hes got problems. What about poor old Sheepwash when he waves his hoof under it?

Thomas

QuoteAutomatic soap dispenser sparks 'racism' outrage after footage shows it doesn't work for dark-skinned people

QuoteAn automatic bathroom soap dispenser has sparked outrage online after it was filmed failing to detect the hand of a dark-skinned person.

Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Facebook's head of platform partnerships in the Middle East and Africa, posted a video of a white man waving his hand under the dispenser and getting soap on the first try. However, when a darker-skinned man does the same, no soap is released.

A white paper towel is then waved under the dispenser, which works.

Afigbo tweeted: "If you have ever had a problem grasping the importance of diversity in tech and its impact on society, watch this video."

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/automatic-soap-dispenser-sparks-racism-outrage-after-footage-shows-it-doesn-t-work-for-darkskinned-people-a3615096.html
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!