SKY News'Nothing to see here': Johnson brushes off flat refurb questions - as poll says Tories' lead increases

Started by GBNews, May 02, 2021, 07:01:17 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on December 10, 2021, 07:58:12 AM
well pappy  im fully surprised you would ever tell the forum a tory pm is unfit for office. Im in shock.
And Pappy isn't, frankly deeply offended.

I have long harboured the belief that Pappy is a 14 year old troll. Can it be that he has discovered a cure for his acne, met some girls and generally decided to broaden his view of the world? :)

Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 09, 2021, 06:58:21 PM
Bojo wants there to to be nothing see here, but it is something else to add to the now very long list of reasons why he is unfit to be Prime Minister.
well pappy  im fully surprised you would ever tell the forum a tory pm is unfit for office. Im in shock.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 09, 2021, 01:25:36 PM
Boris was right first time , nothing to see here . They  do seem to need a new office girl though , one that can fill in the correct paperwork and not have parties behind the governors back .
Bojo wants there to to be nothing see here, but it is something else to add to the now very long list of reasons why he is unfit to be Prime Minister.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 09, 2021, 06:27:22 PM
I dont trust them Barry ,just don't see 'tory bad' in everything they do .

So a few staff had a blowout at Christmas , dont really give a feck . Im more focused on what they are doing with the economy (looks OK ) Brexit (dodgy) and the Covid  (who Knows) than a few people having a drink .

Yes they were out of order and can't be trusted , but we knew that didn't we ?
Thank you a bit of sanity! I thought I was on my own. All this frenzy is ridiculous.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on December 09, 2021, 02:08:08 PM
Funny you should excuse them.
What happened to "never trust a Tory"?
I dont trust them Barry ,just don't see 'tory bad' in everything they do . 

So a few staff had a blowout at Christmas , dont really give a feck . Im more focused on what they are doing with the economy (looks OK ) Brexit (dodgy) and the Covid  (who Knows) than a few people having a drink . 

Yes they were out of order and cant be trusted , but we knew that didn't we ?

Barry

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 09, 2021, 01:25:36 PM
Boris was right first time , nothing to see here . They  do seem to need a new office girl though , one that can fill in the correct paperwork and not have parties behind the governors back .
Funny you should excuse them.
What happened to "never trust a Tory"?
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Barry

The Tories have today been fined £17,800 by the electoral commission over this debacle.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-tories-fined-17800-breaching-25653921

They need a bigger dead cat. The new baby isn't doing it. There is too much crap hitting the number 10 door.
† The end is nigh †

GBNews

'Nothing to see here': Johnson brushes off flat refurb questions - as poll says Tories' lead increases

Boris Johnson has claimed there isn't "anything to see here" as he fights inquiries into who paid for his Downing Street flat renovations, as a new poll showed the Tories' lead undented despite the growing questions.

Source: 'Nothing to see here': Johnson brushes off flat refurb questions - as poll says Tories' lead increases