Main Menu

HFPA

Started by Nick, May 11, 2021, 12:58:32 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: HDQQ on May 14, 2021, 05:23:17 PM
He'd be good on this forum, then!

You're getting confused between unreliable and the things you believe, they are not necessarily the same thing.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

HDQQ

Quote from: patman post on May 11, 2021, 04:10:56 PMCruise is a rabid, proselytizing Scientologist which, in my opinion, makes most of his judgements on any subject unreliable...
He'd be good on this forum, then!
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on May 11, 2021, 03:49:20 PM
Meanwhile, having destroyed the opposition, maybe the folk who run the Oscars can have an award for being black. My vote goes to Meghan Markle. She was only a bit player, but her part in the Betty Windsor show really brought the program alive.

Oh now be fair she and harry are upping the stakes in the royal soap opera......they've partnered up with procter & gamble ;).
https://news.sky.com/story/duke-and-duchess-of-sussex-announce-partnership-with-procter-gamble-a-company-she-once-called-sexist-12303963
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

B-4

Well, the idea that we're all human and race is something to just ignore was obviously a load of bollocks.

We must now fixate on race and skin colour and force an outcome that conforms to the BLM.

patman post

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 11, 2021, 03:38:13 PM
The issue now of course is that if these various award ceremonies ever meant anything they don't anymore .  How can anyone take any enjoyment from receiving an award knowing they are probably not a worthy recipient but a result of a diversity audit

As for Cruise , what a plonker .
Cruise is a rabid, proselytizing Scientologist which, in my opinion, makes most of his judgements on any subject unreliable...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 11, 2021, 03:38:13 PM
The issue now of course is that if these various award ceremonies ever meant anything they don't anymore .  How can anyone take any enjoyment from receiving an award knowing they are probably not a worthy recipient but a result of a diversity audit

Meanwhile, having destroyed the opposition, maybe the folk who run the Oscars can have an award for being black. My vote goes to Meghan Markle. She was only a bit player, but her part in the Betty Windsor show really brought the program alive.
Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

Nick

It looks like the Hollywood Foreign Press Association are being beaten up by the Wokes to make way for second rate non-white actors to get awards. Meghan might even get one!

There can be only 2 conclusions here:
Firstly they are simply not good enough and don't deserve an award, or.
The Goldman Globes are totally racist and only give awards to white people.

Perhaps I should demand the £100 from William Hill for my horse in the National even though it came 6th. Second rate horses deserve winners medals to!!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57065562
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.